Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18, 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
Med's Request
First Med was done when we filed at first, Second Medical Requested On Nov 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Second Medical Done On Dec 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived / No Interview
Passport Req..
Requested On March 12, 2015 Passport Submmited on March 20, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12, 2015
LANDED..........
May 27, 2015
nsb said:
Hello Everyone,

I have good news, I got my Passport Request today right now. Hope all forum members get good news in this month
Congratulations to you, hopefully you will get your visa soon inshallah, but as for me i am still waiting its been almost 50 days since i have submitted my wifes passport, hopefully you will get yours within a week or two.

Ishan Adelyar

Apr 29, 2015
nsb said:
Hello Everyone,

I have good news, I got my Passport Request today right now. Hope all forum members get good news in this month
congrats bro. Wish that the Delhi office will answer soon for ur Visa demande.

Any one from Quebec Region? I have a question about certificat de selection de quebec(CSQ). I didn't submit this form with my application forms at the beginning. Does it matters?

Afg

Dec 18, 2014
Hello everyone,
Just to inform the ones who will have PPR request To submit it in New Dehli, it will not be a mistake all the time. I think the visa might be issued in India for the applications which were sent directly from Canada to India and the ones that were trasfered be issued in pakistan. My husband's application were sent directly to India at the end of Jan 2014( processed 16 months in total) ,and got his visa from There within 21 days after submitting his passport. Unfortunately no post or carrier options, must be submitted and collected in person
(might change, better check all the time cause its expensive to go and stay for about a month there).
Hope you all have your /loved one's visa soon.

nsb

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New-Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
Additional Doc Req : 1 October 2014
Nomination.....
12 Augest - 2013
AOR Received.
6 November - 2013 CIC - 1 September 2014 VO New Delhi
IELTS Request
Already Submitted With PNP Application
File Transfer...
26 June 2014
Med's Request
6 November - 2013 , Re-Medical 9 March - 2015
Med's Done....
22 December - 2013, Re-Medical 23 March - 2015
Passport Req..
4 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 4 May 2015 - Visa Issued 28 May 2015
LANDED..........
2nd July 2015
Ishan Adelyar said:
congrats bro. Wish that the Delhi office will answer soon for ur Visa demande.

Any one from Quebec Region? I have a question about certificat de selection de quebec(CSQ). I didn't submit this form with my application forms at the beginning. Does it matters?
Hi,

I have to go to Islamabad to get Visa, they know the staying in New Delhi is expensive and time consuming. For all Afghans final stage of Visa issuance is Islamabad.

Afg

Dec 18, 2014
two members of this forum was asking me if my husband is living in afg or india. My husband is living in afg. He just went to India to submit his passport to get his visa. He got his visa from New Dehli 2 days ago. On visa says it was issued on March 28 and he got passport request email on March 31. I think it s the matter of where the applications were sent first. The ones which were sent to pakistan first would have there visa in Islamabad .One of my friend's sister in law got her visa from New Dehli 2 months ago, too. She had the same situation as my husband. Applied early 2014, and she was living in kabul.
Hope it helps some of the members, should be expecting to submit your passports in India, too.

abdul143

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Hi all my brd and sis
I have good news I got this mesege today alhamdolola
Your processed passport has been dispatched 05/05/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre, Islamabad. Please collect between 9am to 5pm from Monday to Friday
Iam so happy
Enshahalla Shona ham karetan ba zody khals shawa
Ameen ameen

Tanaz

Apr 29, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto > New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-December-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent all documents with application
File Transfer...
29-January-2014
Med's Request
10-December-2014
Med's Done....
Re-Med 20-September-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
2-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Praying In Sha'Allah!
LANDED..........
Praying In Sha'Allah!
Hi everyone,

I don't know why this process is taking forever, I am so stressed out! I sent in my husbands "Supplementary Forms for Afghan Nationals" in January 2015 and my MP did an inquiry for me in February 2015. She said that my Husband is just in background check and to call back for another inquiry in 3 months. So I called My MP and did a second inquiry yesterday and she said that they have received all documents and my husband is still in background check and to call back in another 3 months if I don't hear anything till then. How long is this background check going to take? and does anyone know whats next? PPR? Will he have to do an Interview? Offf

May Allah s.w.t bring our loved ones to us safely and grant us Sabr insha'Allah. :(

warzo

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
AOR Received.
29-11-2014
File Transfer...
01-12-2014 - In Process...: - 17-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-12-2015
Tanaz said:
Hi everyone,

I don't know why this process is taking forever, I am so stressed out! I sent in my husbands "Supplementary Forms for Afghan Nationals" in January 2015 and my MP did an inquiry for me in February 2015. She said that my Husband is just in background check and to call back for another inquiry in 3 months. So I called My MP and did a second inquiry yesterday and she said that they have received all documents and my husband is still in background check and to call back in another 3 months if I don't hear anything till then. How long is this background check going to take? and does anyone know whats next? PPR? Will he have to do an Interview? Offf

May Allah s.w.t bring our loved ones to us safely and grant us Sabr insha'Allah. :(
The background check does take sometime. The good news is that your application is in process. You can always order GCMS notes to read through your file. Wait patiently! and Ameen to your dua'a.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Tanaz said:
Hi everyone,

First of all welcome to the forum. You are lucky that your application is in process and the background check will take some time. There are people in the forum who wait from 2012. I am waiting for 26 months and did not get anything as well. However, I hope God give us Sabar it is really hard to wait for such a long time. Please Tanaz share your timeline in the forum. Thanks :p :p

Sahil Ahmad

Apr 23, 2015
salam my dear brothers, and sisters!

Im apllying to sponcer my wife, but I have some questions to ask thanks all who share their experiences, with me.

1) should I send police clearance report, for my wife ,as soon as I applied? or should I send the application, with med report for now?

2) Me and my wife collect a lots of phone cards, when we called each other, its around 300 to 400 phone cards, should I send all of them to CIC? anyone had the same situation.

3) Do I need any document from the wedding hall, where my marriage ceremony took place? plz if anyone has been in this situation to share their experiences. thanks :eek:

Tanaz

Apr 29, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto > New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-December-2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
29-January-2014
Med's Request
10-December-2014
Med's Done....
Re-Med 20-September-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
2-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Praying In Sha'Allah!
LANDED..........
Praying In Sha'Allah!
warzo said:
The background check does take sometime. The good news is that your application is in process. You can always order GCMS notes to read through your file. Wait patiently! and Ameen to your dua'a.
Thank you for your reply, yes my application has been in process for about 8 months according to my application status "We started processing your application on August 1, 2014" Its so hard, I hope we all hear good news soon insha'Allah

Tanaz

Apr 29, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto > New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-December-2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
29-January-2014
Med's Request
10-December-2014
Med's Done....
Re-Med 20-September-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
2-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Praying In Sha'Allah!
LANDED..........
Praying In Sha'Allah!
AFG_HR said:
First of all welcome to the forum. You are lucky that your application is in process and the background check will take some time. There are people in the forum who wait from 2012. I am waiting for 26 months and did not get anything as well. However, I hope God give us Sabar it is really hard to wait for such a long time. Please Tanaz share your timeline in the forum. Thanks :p :p
Thank you for the welcoming;D ! Yes Alhumdulillah its been in process for months now. It is very hard, May Allah make it easy for us all. I just put my timeline up. My husband did his re-med in September 2014 and the visa office requested supplementary forms in January 2015 which we submitted in January. Do you know at all if that means my husbands Interview is waived? :-\

p_s

Oct 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad then London then new Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2013
Doc's Request.
May 2015
AOR Received.
September 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
from isb to London January 23, 2014
Med's Request
November 7 2015
Med's Done....
Re medical 16 November
Interview........
November 2015
Passport Req..
Hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
Hope soon and safe Landing
Salaam to all form members
It is my 3rd post that I am asking the same question
My question is what is the post address of Delhi to send my document by courier
Please help me
Thanks

zshah

Feb 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontrio
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Islamabad-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014 to New Delhi, June 2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
First - 20-11-2012, Second - 02-07-2014
Interview........
Hopefully Waived :D
Passport Req..
In Sha Allah soon bakhair :)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
p_s said:
Salaam to all form members
It is my 3rd post that I am asking the same question
My question is what is the post address of Delhi to send my document by courier
Please help me
Thanks
maybe this is it, but not too sure
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India

Telephone: 91 (11) 4178-2000
Fax: 91 (11) 4178-2020
but you can also call them and ask them if they can give you their mailing address, don't totally rely on the address i give, and before sending your documents call them
hope it helps :)

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Tanaz said:
Hi everyone,

Hi it is good news after background check you received passport request background check may take 3 to 6 month