Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Salam dear forum members.

I have question. Is there any way I could update my husband contact information such as e-mail or phone number in application. I know thru MP , but is there any other way please guys I need help. Because when they are asking some documents, they keep sending email In a wrong email address so I am always figuring out by ordering GCMS note.
My MP doesn't help me at all. Please friends I need help.
Thank you in advance.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Anjo14 said:

I have question. Is there any way I could update my husband contact information such as e-mail or phone number in application. I know thru MP , but is there any other way please guys I need help. Because when they are asking some documents, they keep sending email In a wrong email address so I am always figuring out by ordering GCMS note.
Thank you in advance.
Sweetie you have me number call me tonight I'll help

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Hi friends
What is AOR2....

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
sadafN said:
Sweetie you have me number call me tonight I'll help
Ok Hun thanks, I will call you tonight.

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
Anjo14 said:

Thank you in advance.
It would be easier if you become the representative and give your email address and contact number. You would need to fill out the representative form i believe its only one page. send it through mail, email and MP to get it processed. This way, the visa office would contact you via email and you could inform your spouse.

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
namat said:
It would be easier if you become the representative and give your email address and contact number. You would need to fill out the representative form i believe its only one page. send it through mail, email and MP to get it processed. This way, the visa office would contact you via email and you could inform your spouse.

Thank you dear namat.

Ishan Adelyar

Apr 29, 2015
Outlandish said:
Welcome to the forums....please share your timeline.

Btw I ordered noted more than a month ago and still haven't received them...they emailed saying they've put my request as a priority (this was on Thursday) but still no notes....anyone else have a similar experience? I hope it doesn't mean anything negative :(

App File: October 2013
ReMedical: November 2014
MEd sent: Dec 2014
Reprocess: Decembre 2014

No news after this date?

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Asalamoalicom my dear brothers and sisters i have a very good news to share with tou guys, shoker alhamdulilah hazarbar shoker I got my wife's pp with visa today alhahoakbar finally finally I am done with this stressful & long long wait I ll pray and dua for all of you dear forum members specially for my sweet sisters anjo jaan sadafH jaan sadafNjaan outlandish jaan and my dear brother namat jaan afg-hr jaan and all of you guys I would like to thank you all for all the helps & emotional support in this long long stressful journey , i ll never forget you guys i wish and i pray for all of u guys to get good news soon inshahllah A meen. I landed in Islamabd Friday 24 march at 6.A.M and I submitted her pp in VFS office in the same day around 2 pm got conformation right after one hour of submission it's tokes Exactly one week to get pp back with visa alhamdulilah any question feel free to ask.

Ishan Adelyar

Apr 29, 2015
Nick_afg said:
Asalamoalicom my dear brothers and sisters i have a very good news to share with tou guys, shoker alhamdulilah hazarbar shoker I got my wife's pp with visa today alhahoakbar finally finally I am done with this stressful & long long wait I ll pray and dua for all of you dear forum members specially for my sweet sisters anjo jaan sadafH jaan sadafNjaan outlandish jaan and my dear brother namat jaan afg-hr jaan and all of you guys I would like to thank you all for all the helps & emotional support in this long long stressful journey , i ll never forget you guys i wish and i pray for all of u guys to get good news soon inshahllah A meen. I landed in Islamabd Friday 24 march at 6.A.M and I submitted her pp in VFS office in the same day around 2 pm got conformation right after one hour of submission it's tokes Exactly one week to get pp back with visa alhamdulilah any question feel free to ask.
Congrats bro. Wish you all the happiness in ur life.

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:

Veryyyyyy veryyy happy for you nick bro, wish you and your sweet wife a very happy Nd healthy life in Canada bakhair. So happy at least one of us got something. Please bro pray for rest of us which suffering from long time like you. Hopefully we hear something good as well inshallah. Thank you for everything Nd you helped us alot always .

AfghanKnight

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18, 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
Med's Request
First Med was done when we filed at first, Second Medical Requested On Nov 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Second Medical Done On Dec 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived / No Interview
Passport Req..
Requested On March 12, 2015 Passport Submmited on March 20, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 12, 2015
LANDED..........
May 27, 2015
Nick_afg said:
Congratulations to you and your wife, start your new life bakhair, and also pray for us too.
i just dont understand how come you got your wifes pp with visa back after 1 week, we submitted my wifes passport in islamabad visa office on march 20th-2015, and we still have gotten visa, this is insanity
how come it can take so long for us...

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Nick_afg said:
:D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations
Inshallah you and your wife have a great life together!! Very happy for you brother jan. Have a safe trip back home with wifey bakhaire :)

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Nick_afg said:
Dear Nick_afg congratulation that you get rid of this stressful and boring long process I am really happy for you. Please don't forget us in your prayer. I wish you a wonderful married life with full of joy and happiness. God bless both of you. :p :p :p :p :p

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
Nick_afg said:
Congrats, and thank you! Hope for the best for you and your family in Canada.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Hope_123 said:
:D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations
Inshallah you and your wife have a great life together!! Very happy for you brother jan. Have a safe trip back home with wifey bakhaire :)
thank you so so soo much dear sister jaan u helped me a lot I can't forget u helpful tips & useful advices that helped me a lot thank you again and again sis jaan