Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heela said:
Hello Friends,

Some of you have mentioned that they ask for the fee payment receipt, the police clearance as well as the supplemtary information is required towards the end of the sponsorship process. The thing is though that they received my application form only in December of 2014. Does this mean they have already processed my application?
I have also emailed them and told them that i have already submitted everything they need but I have not received a response back yet. How do I they have it? :) ;) :D ;D

Thank you
Heela
They don't usually respond to e-mails and if they do...it's too late. No need to send them an e-mail. Like I mentioned before, write a cover letter explaining that both fees and the PCC have been submitted and also attach supplementary form with your file number with the cover letter. This is just an opinion: They want your file number on the supplementary form because some third party agencies will need this number written on the form in order to send the security check results back to NDVO. This is why NDVO is asking you to submit the forms with file number to avoid unnecessary delays towards the end of the process. That letter you received from NDVO is basically an acknowledge of receipt. Your file has arrived in NDVO and put in queue. They haven't yet started working on it. It can take several months before they start processing your file. If everything is complete and accurate with your file and there are no red flags, you should start receiving updates in about 5 to 8 months.

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Hi All brothers and Sisters,

Will you please give a concrete answer that is it must for a girl to work while sponsoring husband. is it possible to show other relatives balance that will support him or how, what are the other possible ways? Thanks.

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
abdul786 said:
Hi All brothers and Sisters,

Will you please give a concrete answer that is it must for a girl to work while sponsoring husband. is it possible to show other relatives balance that will support him or how, what are the other possible ways? Thanks.
W.Salaam
No it isn't important to work during she sponsoring husband if she worked before that is enough
If she need supporting documents she can show others relative to as well it possible

heela

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2014
File Transfer...
February 26, 2015
Med's Done....
December 10, 2014; re-meds done March 06, 2016
Interview........
Waived (according to notes)
Passport Req..
April 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
June 22, 2016
desighee said:
They don't usually respond to e-mails and if they do...it's too late. No need to send them an e-mail. Like I mentioned before, write a cover letter explaining that both fees and the PCC have been submitted and also attach supplementary form with your file number with the cover letter. This is just an opinion: They want your file number on the supplementary form because some third party agencies will need this number written on the form in order to send the security check results back to NDVO. This is why NDVO is asking you to submit the forms with file number to avoid unnecessary delays towards the end of the process. That letter you received from NDVO is basically an acknowledge of receipt. Your file has arrived in NDVO and put in queue. They haven't yet started working on it. It can take several months before they start processing your file. If everything is complete and accurate with your file and there are no red flags, you should start receiving updates in about 5 to 8 months.
Hello Desighee,

Thank you for the reply to my question. in response to my 'lawyer' I emailed them back and told them that I have already submitted the bill as well as the police clearance. I also added that if they want another copy of the supplementary information I will be more than happy to provide them with it. Here is what I included in the email:

I am responding to your email of April 9, 2015 in which my husband has been provided with his file number and has been advised to pay the right of permanent residence fee, if not already paid and submit the original police certificate, if not already submitted. He has also been requested to provide you with completed supplementary information forms.
Please be advised that the Right of Permanent Residence Fee was already paid and original police certificate was submitted with the application forms. The Supplementary information form was also completed and was sent to you with my husband's application for permanent residence in Canada.
If you still want my husband to resubmit the Supplementary information form again, please advise me to do so.
Thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Do you think that is enough or should I write another email? Also, what does NDVO stand for?

Thank you
Heela

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heela said:
Hello Desighee,

Thank you for the reply to my question. in response to my 'lawyer' I emailed them back and told them that I have already submitted the bill as well as the police clearance. I also added that if they want another copy of the supplementary information I will be more than happy to provide them with it. Here is what I included in the email:

I am responding to your email of April 9, 2015 in which my husband has been provided with his file number and has been advised to pay the right of permanent residence fee, if not already paid and submit the original police certificate, if not already submitted. He has also been requested to provide you with completed supplementary information forms.
Please be advised that the Right of Permanent Residence Fee was already paid and original police certificate was submitted with the application forms. The Supplementary information form was also completed and was sent to you with my husband's application for permanent residence in Canada.
If you still want my husband to resubmit the Supplementary information form again, please advise me to do so.
Thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Do you think that is enough or should I write another email? Also, what does NDVO stand for?

Thank you
Heela
NDVO will note the e-mail correspondence on their file but probably won't respond to you as they're bombarded with e-mails every day. I am very picky and fussy so if I were you, I'd just send them supplementary forms again with file number on it since in the e-mail, they didn't say "if not already submitted" for supplementary forms. They clearly want you to write the file number on it which makes sense because the one you already gave them does not have file number on it. You have to also understand that there are some people in NDVO who are very picky and fussy, just like me, lol. You don't want unnecessary delays down the road. NDVO is short for New Delhi Visa Office.

I quote from the e-mail you posted earlier:

"In order to expedite the processing of your application...
IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN: All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form."

The one you sent them initially with the application does not have file number on it. These forms are usually sent to third party agencies who then conduct security checks. In my opinion, and this is just an opinion, some of these third party agencies will communicate the results of security checks to NDVO referencing the file number. So to "expedite the processing of your application," NDVO wants you to submit the forms again with file number so they won't ask you again down the road when your case is going through its final security checks. Also keep in mind, your file is passed from one department to another and things can get messy, especially in NDVO. Third party agencies will most likely only receive supplementary forms from NDVO. In other words, they have no clue what your file number is and no one is authorized to write anything on your forms except you.

When I filed my application last year, they only asked me for police clearance and fees if not already submitted. I didn't even bother responding to them since I had already submitted it. If they had asked me for supplementary forms, I would've sent it to them again. Lately, I've noticed a trend of NDVO requesting applicants to submit supplementary form again with file number towards the last stages of their sponsorship process. I know someone personally who was asked for supplementary forms again towards the end. They sent the forms again with file number on it but this has delayed their case by at least 4 months. Luckily, they didn't ask me for these forms again. Why am I telling you this? Because I don't want NDVO to ask you to send these forms in your final stages and end up causing unnecessary delays.

This is just my opinion. I wish you all the best.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Any news guys ?

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
sadafN said:
Any news guys ?
Now a days they are sleeping or they are too busy to complete any application :p :p

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
sadafN said:
Any news guys ?
No news from me. except that I got a generic reply from the specific case enquiry I made. They said the same as usual, "blah blah blah, please wait, blah blah".

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
My sis in law went to Islamabad yesterday and submitted her passport. They still asked her to provide a phone number/address in Pakistan.

They emailed her with a tracking number and when I checked it just now. It is showing that is already ready for collection.

I am kind of surprised how it only took them a day to stamp the Visa. They are so cruel. Why can't they just stamp it while she is there.

Has anyone else had the their Visa stamped this soon?

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
yasmeen143 said:
My sis in law went to Islamabad yesterday and submitted her passport. They still asked her to provide a phone number/address in Pakistan.

They emailed her with a tracking number and when I checked it just now. It is showing that is already ready for collection.

I am kind of surprised how it only took them a day to stamp the Visa. They are so cruel. Why can't they just stamp it while she is there.

They are cruel in many ways, indeed.

Jibreal

Mar 25, 2015
yasmeen143 said:

Salam dear sis,

My spouse's was submitted this morning and it says the same thing. I think it means ready for the next trip to the embassy where it will be stamped and then set back to VFS but I might be wrong. ( I hope I am wrong)

From what i read online, it has to say "its been dispatched...... to the Canada Visa Center" then its ready.. Im gonna call them in a few hours.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
namat said:
They are cruel in many ways, indeed.
Yes and they are very the worst when it comes to instructions.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Jibreal said:
Salam dear sis,

My spouse's was submitted this morning and it says the same thing. I think it means ready for the next trip to the embassy where it will be stamped and then set back to VFS but I might be wrong. ( I hope I am wrong)

From what i read online, it has to say "its been dispatched...... to the Canada Visa Center" then its ready.. Im gonna call them in a few hours.
You could be right cause they are stupid when it comes to explanations. Even that websites is very stupid when it comes instructions. Nothing is clear.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Dear Forum Friends:
Looks like New Delhi staff are doing nothing and keep us to be separated from our beloved ones. Please share the outcome of this Tuesday.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
AFG_HR said:
Dear Forum Friends:
Looks like New Delhi staff are doing nothing and keep us to be separated from our beloved ones. Please share the outcome of this Tuesday.
sallaam my e case is not working at all for last a week neither for mine nor for my spouse I don't know why? Is any body else has the same problem please share thank you