First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
desighee said:
It needs to be physically given at any visa office in Pakistan. It cannot be sent by courier. A receipt will be issued at the time of submission and this receipt will be required along with tazkira when picking up the passport again with visa. There are three: Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi. Anyone can submit the passport but only the applicant, spouse or parent of applicant can pick it back up. My spouse's relative went to Islamabad to submit the passport without any issues. Need to have tazkira. Hope this helps.

Addresses for VFS in Pakistan
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/contactus.html

This is correct. I meant to say copy answers from the original that you sent so there would be no contradictions between the first and the second. You will need to write, sign, and date page 22 and send it again with your file / uci number.
Hi There,

Thanks so much to share the information. I was a bit confused because it was something in Peshawar, was not sure if they were also a CVAC location. :)

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
Just wanted to update to you all that my wife successfully collected her passport and visa on April 6. FINALLY, we're officially done from this long and exhausting process! I can't thank Allah the Most High enough for His limitless help and mercy, and that He has taught me so much through this divine test. :D

I'm also always grateful to everyone who has supported me in this forum and therefore you are always in my prayers. May Allah reunite all of you with your loved ones fast and bless you infinitely ;)

Just remember, you will only become stronger mentally and spiritually while tolerating this distressful process of being apart, and that God is constantly elevating you in ways that are unimaginable. When you inshallah pass this test and are together again with your spouses, your love for each other will only increase and you'll enjoy each others company way more than before. Know that once the sponsorship is complete you will be together for many more years than the short time you were apart and inshallah your khushi and muhabbat will last past this life, for eternity.
:)

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Saeed.Afghan said:
Just wanted to update to you all that my wife successfully collected her passport and visa on April 6. FINALLY, we're officially done from this long and exhausting process! I can't thank Allah the Most High enough for His limitless help and mercy, and that He has taught me so much through this divine test. :D

I'm also always grateful to everyone who has supported me in this forum and therefore you are always in my prayers. May Allah reunite all of you with your loved ones fast and bless you infinitely ;)

Just remember, you will only become stronger mentally and spiritually while tolerating this distressful process of being apart, and that God is constantly elevating you in ways that are unimaginable. When you inshallah pass this test and are together again with your spouses, your love for each other will only increase and you'll enjoy each others company way more than before. Know that once the sponsorship is complete you will be together for many more years than the short time you were apart and inshallah your khushi and muhabbat will last past this life, for eternity.
congratulations brother I am very happy for you finally ur done
With this stressful process i hope and I wish you a very bright future with lots and lots of happiness in ur brand new life with ur spouse in Canada Ameen

Jibreal

Mar 25, 2015
Salams to everyone,

Alhumdullilah we got a PPR yesterday.

I have one question is it necessary to get a visa for females to go to Pakistan?

The females of my family who usually go for shopping or whatever never get a visa.

Saeed. Afghan bro did your spouse get a visa for pakistan?

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Jibreal said:
Salams to everyone,

I have one question is it necessary to get a visa for females to go to Pakistan?

The females of my family who usually go for shopping or whatever never get a visa.

My aunt always goes Peshawar without Visa. She is going to this Monday bakhair :) She goes to Doctor for check up so she never has issues. Perhaps you can always lie that you want to see a doctor because of some check up etc. don't mention about Visa because they may ask for Dollars haha. She just pays about 100 afghani to go through if they give her a fuss.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Saeed.Afghan said:

Congrats. how was the PPR process for you guys :)

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Jibreal said:
Salams to everyone,

Thanks to Nick and Yasmeen for your salutations and wishes.

@ Jibreal

Congratulations brother!

First my brother-in-law went with an older woman who knew pashtu and urdu to Pakistan and he submitted my wife's passport successfully to the VAC in Islamabad. My brother-in-law got a paki visa but the woman didn't; she didn't even take a passport. They said she was sick and gonna see the doctor, you know how it is.

For the passport collection, the same brother-in-law went to Pakistan with my wife and an actual Pakistani man who is an aquiantance working in Afg. The Pakistani really helped them a lot and I guess it was because of him that the Paki Police and authorities didn't bother them there and back. Nothing happened to my wife even though she didn't have her passport when crossing to Paki. She retrieved her visa in the Islamabad VAC successfully and easily;they didn't ask her any problematic questions.

I hope this answers Yasmeen's question too. I know, the Vfs Global site does such a terrible job with their instructions. GODDD :eek:

PS: ANOTHER REMINDER THAT THERE ARE NO VACs IN PESHAWAR TO SUBMIT THE PASSPORT. THE NEAREST ONE TO AFGHANISTAN IS IN ISLAMABAD.

Jibreal

Mar 25, 2015
Saeed.Afghan said:
Thanks to Nick and Yasmeen for your salutations and wishes.

@ Jibreal

Congratulations brother!

First my brother-in-law went with an older woman who knew pashtu and urdu to Pakistan and he submitted my wife's passport successfully to the VAC in Islamabad. My brother-in-law got a paki visa but the woman didn't; she didn't even take a passport. They said she was sick and gonna see the doctor, you know how it is.

For the passport collection, the same brother-in-law went to Pakistan with my wife and an actual Pakistani man who is an aquiantance working in Afg. The Pakistani really helped them a lot and I guess it was because of him that the Paki Police and authorities didn't bother them there and back. Nothing happened to my wife even though she didn't have her passport when crossing to Paki. She retrieved her visa in the Islamabad VAC successfully and easily;they didn't ask her any problematic questions.

I hope this answers Yasmeen's question too. I know, the Vfs Global site does such a terrible job with their instructions. GODDD :eek:

PS: ANOTHER REMINDER THAT THERE ARE NO VACs IN PESHAWAR TO SUBMIT THE PASSPORT. THE NEAREST ONE TO AFGHANISTAN IS IN ISLAMABAD.

Thanks Saeed. Afghan and Yasmeen Jan,

My spouse has gone a few times and always without a visa, but I didnt want the Visa office to think she came into the country Illegally. LOL. But I quess it doesnt matter. She is getting the visa on Monday for Pakistan anyways, and InshAllah leaving on Tuesday.

Thanks guys for the advice

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Jibreal said:
Thanks Saeed. Afghan and Yasmeen Jan,

My spouse has gone a few times and always without a visa, but I didnt want the Visa office to think she came into the country Illegally. LOL. But I quess it doesnt matter. She is getting the visa on Monday for Pakistan anyways, and InshAllah leaving on Tuesday.

Thanks guys for the advice
That's exactly what we were worried about, the VAC knowing that she entered Paki without a pp. But my wife didn't get no visa or anything (just her tazkira of course) and neither the Paki police/authorities nor the VAC asked her anything like how did she come there, etc. It all went very well, alhamdulillah.

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Saeed.Afghan said:
That's exactly what we were worried about, the VAC knowing that she entered Paki without a pp. But my wife didn't get no visa or anything (just her tazkira of course) and neither the Paki police/authorities nor the VAC asked her anything like how did she come there, etc. It all went very well, alhamdulillah.
It is always good to have a pakistani visa and show ligitimate entry... Visiting or shopping is a different issue than an official journey...

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
heela said:
Hello desighee,

Thank you for the reply and it certainly helps a lot. Here is the section of that email
We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:
· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link:
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.
NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites should you require more information on the processing of your application.
Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.

Thank you

Heela
If you want, you can write a letter that mailed original to CIC and forward them photocopies... For supplementary forms, refil them and send them originals...I did it like this...

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Salaam friends
I have a question
Yesterday I sent the copy of payment fee and sulpementry information forms original clearance and some supporting documents to new delhi immigration office now the question is that how i know that they received
The requested documents
I need yours helps buddies

Hope to everyone receive passport request soon

Adel167

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 09-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 07-2014
AOR Received.
Oct 09-2014
File Transfer...
Feb-11-2015
Med's Request
Sep 03-2015
Med's Done....
Sept 10-2015
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Oct 19-2015
ahmad shah said:
Salaam friends
I have a question
Yesterday I sent the copy of payment fee and sulpementry information forms original clearance and some supporting documents to new delhi immigration office now the question is that how i know that they received
The requested documents

how did you sent it, via DHL or any other courier??????

Kat*waitingpatiently

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2013
ahmad shah said:
Salaam friends
I have a question
The requested documents

My husband sent it thru dhl and he was given a tracking number. They received it with in 4 days. A month later when we received our atip notes, under notes section it had said they received what they asked for.

heela

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2014
File Transfer...
February 26, 2015
Med's Done....
December 10, 2014; re-meds done March 06, 2016
Interview........
Waived (according to notes)
Passport Req..
April 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
June 22, 2016
Hello Friends,

Some of you have mentioned that they ask for the fee payment receipt, the police clearance as well as the supplemtary information is required towards the end of the sponsorship process. The thing is though that they received my application form only in December of 2014. Does this mean they have already processed my application?
I have also emailed them and told them that i have already submitted everything they need but I have not received a response back yet. How do I they have it? :) ;) :D ;D

Thank you
Heela