IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Good news cic now working speedy they are working on applications which are received in feb 05 st 2015
Best of luck to everyone friends

Apr 1, 2015
Salaam Brothers and Sisters

How long does it take for status to change from application received to in process

my file was sent to New Delhi on January 9th 2015

but when I click it says application for permanent residence received October 17th 2014

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
yasmeen143 said:
Salam everyone,

my sis in law received PPR today Alhamdulillah but they have changed the process for that. This is how it looks like the email had no attachment. it is very a bit confusing when I read the instructions given on their website.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports
• Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in Islamabad. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (Pakistan) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/.
• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
• There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
• We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs
• Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf.

3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
• Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
• Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
• Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
• Change in health;
• The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
• A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
• Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address.

If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost (recommended option)

CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9

• Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

• Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

• Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

• Enclose both envelopes along with your passport and a copy of this letter.

• You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line: http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

If sent by private courier (only)

CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1

• If you choose to not provide us with a return Xpresspost envelope, we will return your passport(s) via regular mail (Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s) will not be returned by private courier. Do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.

5) PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:
(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)

Applicant Spouse Dep1 Dep2 Dep3 Dep4 Dep5
Family
Name
Given
Name
Date of Birth
Passport
Number
Date of
Expiry
Height
(inches /cm)
Eye
Colour
Contact Telephone Number(s):

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in Islamabad within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section
THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.
What is the difference Yasameen jan ? What did they change dear ?

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
ahmad shah said:
Good news cic now working speedy they are working on applications which are received in march 31st 2015
Best of luck to everyone friends
Where did you see that ? And we have been waiting since 2013 so no hopes

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
yasmeen143 said:
Salam everyone,

my sis in law received PPR today Alhamdulillah but they have changed the process for that. This is how it looks like the email had no attachment. it is very a bit confusing when I read the instructions given on their website.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports
• Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in Islamabad. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (Pakistan) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/.
• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
• There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
• We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs
• Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf.

3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
• Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
• Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
• Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
• Change in health;
• The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
• A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
• Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)
If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address.

If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost (recommended option)

CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9

• Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

• Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

• Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

• Enclose both envelopes along with your passport and a copy of this letter.

• You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line: http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

If sent by private courier (only)

CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1

• If you choose to not provide us with a return Xpresspost envelope, we will return your passport(s) via regular mail (Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s) will not be returned by private courier. Do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.

5) PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN:
(Please continue on a separate sheet if you have additional children)

Applicant Spouse Dep1 Dep2 Dep3 Dep4 Dep5
Family
Name
Given
Name
Date of Birth
Passport
Number
Date of
Expiry
Height
(inches /cm)
Eye
Colour
Contact Telephone Number(s):

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in Islamabad within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section
THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.
Salam Yasmeen, Does it mean that you can obtain visa in Canada?

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
AFG_HR said:
Salam Yasmeen, Does it mean that you can obtain visa in Canada?
No I checked it's that only applies for ppl that applying within Canada meaning they got married here and their spouse is already residing in Canada

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
sadafN said:
Where did you see that ? And we have been waiting since 2013 so no hopes
[/)sorry sister it is 05 Feb 2015 I saw it in cic website

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Afghanistan5050 said:
Salaam Brothers and Sisters

How long does it take for status to change from application received to in process

my file was sent to New Delhi on January 9th 2015

but when I click it says application for permanent residence received October 17th 2014
it may take 10 to 12 months or if they request you second medical then it will change to ( IP) main also shows application received July 25 2014

heela

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2014
File Transfer...
February 26, 2015
Med's Done....
December 10, 2014; re-meds done March 06, 2016
Interview........
Waived (according to notes)
Passport Req..
April 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
June 22, 2016
Hello,

I have send my husband's sponsorship application form back in December of 2014 and my documents were send to India in February 2015. I have just received an email from DELHIIMMIGRATION and they are asking me to send them some more information.
1) they are asking me to send them a receipt of the PR payment. Now, I paid a fee of $1040 after filling out my application form. Are they asking me for that receipt? I have included a copy of that with my application form.
2) They are asking me for the police clearance. Is that the one where you have to go the Afghan Consulate and they will send it to some kind of Afghanistan ministry? I have also done that and have included a copy of that with the application form as well.
3)They also want me to include the page 22 form but I also have included that with my application form.

They have my application form on hand yet they still want me to send this information. Please help :(

Thank you :) ;) :D ;D
Heela

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My spouse's PPR e-mail was exactly like yours sis yasmeen except that it was directing her to go to New Delhi. I spoke to my MP and New Delhi sent my MP an attachment with exactly the same instructions except this time, it was instructing my spouse to go to Islamabad. All to say that your sister's PPR e-mail is legitimate and glad they didn't make the same mistake like they did with my spouse's initial PPR e-mail. :)

heela said:
Hello,

I have send my husband's sponsorship application form back in December of 2014 and my documents were send to India in February 2015. I have just received an email from DELHIIMMIGRATION and they are asking me to send them some more information.
1) they are asking me to send them a receipt of the PR payment. Now, I paid a fee of $1040 after filling out my application form. Are they asking me for that receipt? I have included a copy of that with my application form.
2) They are asking me for the police clearance. Is that the one where you have to go the Afghan Consulate and they will send it to some kind of Afghanistan ministry? I have also done that and have included a copy of that with the application form as well.
3)They also want me to include the page 22 form but I also have included that with my application form.

They have my application form on hand yet they still want me to send this information. Please help :(

Heela
Usually, NDVO sent an e-mail to sponsor/applicant reminding them to submit 1 and 2 "if they had not already submitted." Now it seems they're also asking for page 22 which I am not familiar with. Can you paste the e-mail instructions (hide the name) from the New Delhi so we can give you an accurate answer. Btw, when they asked me for 1 and 2, I did not bother sending it since I had already submitted it and the e-mail clearly said "if I had not submitted already." Hope this helps.

heela

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 3, 2014
File Transfer...
February 26, 2015
Med's Done....
December 10, 2014; re-meds done March 06, 2016
Interview........
Waived (according to notes)
Passport Req..
April 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
June 22, 2016
desighee said:
My spouse's PPR e-mail was exactly like yours sis yasmeen except that it was directing her to go to New Delhi. I spoke to my MP and New Delhi sent my MP an attachment with exactly the same instructions except this time, it was instructing my spouse to go to Islamabad. All to say that your sister's PPR e-mail is legitimate and glad they didn't make the same mistake like they did with my spouse's initial PPR e-mail. :)

Usually, NDVO sent an e-mail to sponsor/applicant reminding them to submit 1 and 2 "if they had not already submitted." Now it seems they're also asking for page 22 which I am not familiar with. Can you paste the e-mail instructions (hide the name) from the New Delhi so we can give you an accurate answer. Btw, when they asked me for 1 and 2, I did not bother sending it since I had already submitted it and the e-mail clearly said "if I had not submitted already." Hope this helps.

Hello desighee,

Thank you for the reply and it certainly helps a lot. Here is the section of that email
We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:
· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.
· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.
IF YOU ARE A NATIONAL OF AFGHANISTAN:
· All males aged 15 and above and all females aged 18 and above must complete supplementary information forms. You and your dependents must complete these forms whether or not they are accompanying you to Canada. Please write your file number on every page of the form. The form can be found at page 22 of the following link:
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS. This request is not a guarantee of visa issuance. If any other documents have been requested you must also comply with that request. Failure to comply with the request may result in the refusal of your application.
NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites should you require more information on the processing of your application.
Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.

Thank you

Heela

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you sister Heela.

If I were you, I would write NDVO a cover letter informing them that you have already paid the fees and submitted police clearance certificate. I would then copy page 22 (from the one you already sent) and write down your file / uci number on it. The reason being is because many afghans are being asked to submit this form in the final steps of their application even though they have already submitted it. I know someone personally who was asked to submit this form towards the end of process - this delayed their case by at least 4 months. I think the reason sometimes they ask for this form again towards the end is because they want the uci/file number on it so third party agencies can conduct background checks and send the results electronically to NDVO with file number.

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
heela said:
Hello,

Heela
Salaam they also requested same documents from us too send the copy of payment fee also complete the page 22 original not copy of you did before with original clearance that all I already sent them with complete package
Is hope to get something they asking these documents from everyone if possible do it soon

Best of luck sister with all buddies

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
desighee said:

Thanks for your response. So how did your spouse submit the passport? Can one send from Peshawar or it needs to be sent from the actual Visa office in Islamabad? The instructions given online are really cofusing

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasmeen143 said:
Thanks for your response. So how did your spouse submit the passport? Can one send from Peshawar or it needs to be sent from the actual Visa office in Islamabad? The instructions given online are really cofusing
It needs to be physically given at any visa office in Pakistan. It cannot be sent by courier. A receipt will be issued at the time of submission and this receipt will be required along with tazkira when picking up the passport again with visa. There are three: Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi. Anyone can submit the passport but only the applicant, spouse or parent of applicant can pick it back up. My spouse's relative went to Islamabad to submit the passport without any issues. Need to have tazkira. Hope this helps.

Addresses for VFS in Pakistan
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/contactus.html

ahmad shah said:
also complete the page 22 original not copy
This is correct. I meant to say copy answers from the original that you sent so there would be no contradictions between the first and the second. You will need to write, sign, and date page 22 and send it again with your file / uci number.