khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Dandani said:
Hi
You have 2 choice ! Dhl or Fedex !
The fedex is cheeper
I sent by fedex ! Its take about 5-7 days
Call at this number they are coming for ur shipping and u dont have to go to office .

Fedex office in
Kabul
Address: Building # 3
Street # 7
Qala-e-Fathullah

District 10
Kabul
Afghanistan
Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Mobile: +93 (0)20 2211554
+93 (0)77 0336404
Service Available: Export/Import
Hi Dandani,
I am sending my husband tazkira from Canada to Afghanistan and not from afghanistan. but thank you so much for your help :) for sure it is good information if i send things from Afghanistan and i noted down and also for any body else need it in this forum :)

Dandani

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
khatera said:
Hi Dandani,
I am sending my husband tazkira from Canada to Afghanistan and not from afghanistan. but thank you so much for your help :) for sure it is good information if i send things from Afghanistan and i noted down and also for any body else need it in this forum :)
Ok i Thought that your husband want send tazkara from afg ..
But the cost it should be same from afg or canada
The fedex is cheeper . About 130$
Dhl is about 180$

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Dandani said:
Ok i Thought that your husband want send tazkara from afg ..
But the cost it should be same from afg or canada
The fedex is cheeper . About 130$
Dhl is about 180$
I think TNT is cheaper about 75

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
khatera said:
Thanks a lot EXMANE,
my husband wanted to apply for an other tazikra (MOSANA) as he thinks it is faster and safer than sending by post, can he use the MOSANA or new one or it will be different from the original and CIC will get point on it.. also does he needs the certified translated one too or only tazkira. plz help...
First of why are sending the Mu-SAANAH... Any document should be certified by Ministry otherwise it will not be acceptable or will delay your processing.
Try to send the original copy of certified by Ministry... If you cannot locate it for any reason, then send a photocopy of certified by Ministry MU-SAANAH tazkira...

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
khatera said:
Thanks a lot EXMANE,
my husband wanted to apply for an other tazikra (MOSANA) as he thinks it is faster and safer than sending by post, can he use the MOSANA or new one or it will be different from the original and CIC will get point on it.. also does he needs the certified translated one too or only tazkira. plz help...
Do not miss around with your file... Send him the old one through TNT and have the right number and address and email... The post service will tell you it will take 4 days and it costs around 75 to 100...
Another option is if you need to submitt a photocopy to the canadian embassy just send it from here to them...
Do not submitt originals unless you are asked, otherwise always photocopy...

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
EXMANE said:
Do not miss around with your file... Send him the old one through TNT and have the right number and address and email... The post service will tell you it will take 4 days and it costs around 75 to 100...
Another option is if you need to submitt a photocopy to the canadian embassy just send it from here to them...
ok , thank you so much EXMANE for the information and your idea. I will post by TNT to Pakistan. According to islamabad web site tazkira is need for the passport collection Not submission so I am thinking what if he can go with photocopy and explain that he is waiting for the original. I hope this way works as i am so concerned that the 30 days time limit is passing....... the first time they send PPR email by march 3 and second time they send same PPR in attachment email by march 9. I don't know which time they are counting for 30 days, march 3 or 9? any idea?

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
EXMANE said:
And is there a way that TNT send the post to a specific post office location that my husband can go to that location and pick up from there. since, I don't have a reliable address in Pakistan?

afggirl

Jan 21, 2015
Khatera jan i think its a good idea for your husband to go to pakistan and submit his passport and wait till you send his tazkira cause it does take some days for them to call for collection.

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Nick_afg said:
w/salaam dear anjo : I order mine feb 11 I don't get it too , the thing is that Last month was 28 days as u know gcms note takes 30 days so don't worry dear sister u ll get it By tomorrow for sure I hope u get good news in ur note inshalla
Salam nick bro, thanks for good wishes. Hope you get the good news first... I think we will get it on Monday as Saturday and Sunday is off too. Khoda kuna next week at least one of us get PPR you, outlandish, sadaf,namat, AFG_HR and me ... We wait from long time. Bakhair yak news beyaya I am just hoping for everyone..

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Hi friends I hope to you guys have a great news in the coming week insha allah

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Anjo14 said:
Salam nick bro, thanks for good wishes. Hope you get the good news first... I think we will get it on Monday as Saturday and Sunday is off too. Khoda kuna next week at least one of us get PPR you, outlandish, sadaf,namat, AFG_HR and me ... We wait from long time. Bakhair yak news beyaya I am just hoping for everyone..
w/salaam dear anjo ameen i wish one of us get ppr next week bakher and thank you too for good wishes we ll get our notes next Monday inshalla

mohib008

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad,PK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2011
AOR Received.
18-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
6-July-2014
Med's Request
6-July-2014
Med's Done....
Aug-2014
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Decision Made On 17-6-2015 , but i am still waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
Hope really soon
LANDED..........
Hope really soon
Dear All Salaam,

Hope your alright,

while i am going to log in to my online Acc the following lines are appear by the way which stage is this ? i am confused, what will happen next this question is specially refer to those how already cross this process.

1: We received your application for permanent residence on November 18, 2011.

2: We started processing your application on July 25, 2014.

3: Medical results have been received.

Application status is IP.

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
Anjo14 said:
Ha bakhair ein hafta bayad ma shuma ppr begirem

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
afggirl said:
Khatera jan i think its a good idea for your husband to go to pakistan and submit his passport and wait till you send his tazkira cause it does take some days for them to call for collection.
yes afggirl, but i don't have a reliable address in Pakistan...did your husband used his tazkira for submission, or not , as i heard he needs to show to islamabad office before submission..

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Anjo14 said:
Thanks sweetheart ! I hope so too inshallah all of us will get PPR it's about time