Dec 14, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kabul2012 said:
First TCS is going to call to phone number which you have already provided in their slip, and they will bring it to person whom you have authorized, you wont collect from the office.
Many Many thanks for your kind information.

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Hi Shams123,
how they asked for police clearance check, did you submit that with your application the first time you applied or you did not?

you have to translate it in english yes and it should be sent to CIC office or any address they provide you in the letter they asked for it.
good luck,

Ahmad786

Jan 19, 2015
Hi there,

need some help and ideas.

My application status just changed to process, what do you think how long will this take until PPR ?

thanks in advance

Ahmad.123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmad786 said:
Hi there,

need some help and ideas.

My application status just changed to process, what do you think how long will this take until PPR ?

thanks in advance
Please mention your exact date of status changed.

Ahmad.123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmad786 said:
Status changed on January, 14th 2015
Then congratulation

Its in process it means your application is under standard process, inshallah you will receive your passport request after 3 or 4 months.

Ahmad786

Jan 19, 2015
Ahmad.123 said:
Then congratulation

Its in process it means your application is under standard process, inshallah you will receive your passport request after 3 or 4 months.
Thank you Ahmad bro ! I hope your sayings come true :) waiting impatiently

Ahmad.123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmad786 said:
Thank you Ahmad bro ! I hope your sayings come true :) waiting impatiently
Inshallah you will get passport request soon. Just keep praying.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Dear Forum Members:
I thought that January 2015 will be the month of PPR, Visa Issuing, Re-medical, and interview requests, but it is the third week of January and the forum is so quiet. In addition, tomorrow is Tuesday please share the updates if you get any thing from New Delhi.
Thanks in Advance, and be patient. (Even though my patient limit is coming to the end, I am asking you guys to wait and stay calm) :p :p :p(کاسه صبریم لبریز شده) :-[ :p :p :p

kabulafg120

Mar 2, 2014
Salam sisters and brothers, congratulations to all those who are PPR and Inshallah everyone will get good news before winters ends. I have a question, I have sponsor my husband and he is here in canada for 2 months now, but we haven't receive our nikaah certificate and photos( wedding) I dont know where it is going to be mailed, because I am waiting to be mailed? I am confused if anyone can help me! Tashakor good day to alll!

sadafh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2013
AFG_HR said:
Dear Forum Members:
I thought that January 2015 will be the month of PPR, Visa Issuing, Re-medical, and interview requests, but it is the third week of January and the forum is so quiet. In addition, tomorrow is Tuesday please share the updates if you get any thing from New Delhi.
Thanks in Advance, and be patient. (Even though my patient limit is coming to the end, I am asking you guys to wait and stay calm) :p :p :p(کاسه صبریم لبریز شده) :-[ :p :p :p
I feel ya. This process is getting way too frustrating. Even waiting for PPR seems to take forever now.....

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
kabulafg120 said:
Salam sisters and brothers, congratulations to all those who are PPR and Inshallah everyone will get good news before winters ends. I have a question, I have sponsor my husband and he is here in canada for 2 months now, but we haven't receive our nikaah certificate and photos( wedding) I dont know where it is going to be mailed, because I am waiting to be mailed? I am confused if anyone can help me! Tashakor good day to alll!
Go to your MP to proceed where they placed your marriage certificate and have it returned. No one else can do that for you.

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
salaam,

sorry for the late update but i just wanted to share some good news from my side .. ecas shows 'IN PROCESS' since JAN 15 ;D

I am always praying for forum members to receive good news especially those respected members who have been waiting for a long time inshAllah everyone hears good news very sooooooon

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
kamila_26H said:
salaam,

sorry for the late update but i just wanted to share some good news from my side .. ecas shows 'IN PROCESS' since JAN 15 ;D

I am always praying for forum members to receive good news especially those respected members who have been waiting for a long time inshAllah everyone hears good news very sooooooon
congratulations kamila jaan wish u get DM and ppr too inshallah

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
kamila_26H said:
salaam,

congratulations, thanks for your praying :). I wish Good news to every one who is waiting .