Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anjo14 said:
salam everyone,

I got my note today, i could not find anything new. I just saw the interview was waived by officer which is a good news.
Eligibility : passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime:
Medical: passed

can anyone please tell me the once which is empty what does it mean.
They leave this section blank, and is very normal, hopefully soon you will get your PPR.

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Kabul2012 said:
They leave this section blank, and is very normal, hopefully soon you will get your PPR.
Thank you sooo much, hope everyone get good news very soon. It is so long wait for us, and also in page 4 it is written than (undertaking time: 36 months) it mean one more year to go? If it is going to be like that the second medical will be expire again. I think they just wasting our time.

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anjo14 said:
Thank you sooo much, hope everyone get good news very soon. It is so long wait for us, and also in page 4 it is written than (overtaking time: 36 months) it mean one more year to go? If it is going to be like that the second medical will be expire again. I think they just wasting our time.
You are welcome, those cases which are transferred from ISL to India when we order note generally it shows 36 months, It is just an indication of process time in ISL and now has no meaning at all. Straightforward application process will not exceed 14 - 16 months, and now afghans applications are in NDVO, so conclusion is expected within 8 - 10 months, now apart from new applications they are clearing the backlog.

Hopefully everything will happen at the right time and soon bakhair you will get PPR.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Anjo14 said:
Thank you sooo much, hope everyone get good news very soon. It is so long wait for us, and also in page 4 it is written than (overtaking time: 36 months) it mean one more year to go? If it is going to be like that the second medical will be expire again. I think they just wasting our time.
salaam dear anjo jaan , I think it is undertaking not overtaking and 36 months undertaking means u have to provide food and shelter for ur spouse in canad for 36 months when she/he get pr and living with u in Canada and its nothing to do with ur application's timeline.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Anjo14 said:
salam everyone,

I got my note today, i could not find anything new. I just saw the interview was waived by officer which is a good news.
Eligibility : passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Org Crime:
Medical: passed
can anyone please tell me the once which is empty what does it mean.
It means criminality is not started once that's done then background and security will start ! Mine says passed in all of these! 36 months has nothing to do with your application timeline so don't worry it's the time length you will provide good n shelter for ur husband n it's a legal statement in all types of sponsorships

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Thank you so much Kabul2012, Nick bro and sadaf jani for answer. You guys are very helpful, inshallah new year will bring brightness in our life. I have feeling we all will be done by feb bakhair. End of the year the getting little lazy to finalize the files so might new year after some days off they will think fresh lol and complete our files inshallah...

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
My MP had an inquiry done for me she said they had told her they have got the background checks and all but the officer hasn't look at it yet ! They told here to check back in 3 months :( that's so long

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
My MP had an inquiry done for me she said they had told her they have got the background checks and all but the officer hasn't look at it yet ! They told here to check back in 3 months :( that's so long
To me it look up in the air message, do not worry, it will not take additional three months, he mean if you don't receive something from CIC contact me back after three month maybe your MP gave you deadline too. Inshallah you will get PPR very soon.

wazhuma123

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 3, 2012
AOR Received.
October 20, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 2012 to ISB- Feb 2014 to ND
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Once, second October 2014
Interview........
October, 2014
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
My lucky day
Salam dear brothers and sisters,

Could someone please tell me how to get a police clearance for the second time? I don't remember how i did it at the first time. My police check should be sent to India so anyone who has information please let me know. Thanks

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
sadafN said:
That is something that all MPs say, because want you to bother them.. Just order your notes and do MP inquiry next month again..

Afg

Dec 18, 2014
hi everone
I am just wondering to see if anyone has the same time line as mine or passed my time line. It s been since sep 2014 my husband's app been IP still it doesnt change into DM. This waiting killing us.
This is the time line:
1-We received your application for permanent residence on December 13, 2013.

2-We started processing your application on September 12, 2014.

3-Medical results have been received.

Dec 2, my husband asked to do re-medical(only x ray) , he was given 7 days death line to do it , he did it right away. But still nothing has changed :(

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Afg said:
hi everone
I am just wondering to see if anyone has the same time line as mine or passed my time line. It s been since sep 2014 my husband's app been IP still it doesnt change into DM. This waiting killing us.
This is the time line:

Dec 2, my husband asked to do re-medical(only x ray) , he was given 7 days death line to do it , he did it right away. But still nothing has changed :(
Hi Afg, according to your application timeline your application process goes smoother than most of other people apps and based on my experience hopefully you will get DM and PPR by the end of January or February-mid or probably sooner.

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, does anyone know that when visa office send passport back to passport holder, are they sending notification letter to passport holder or applicant?

Apart from person who is authorized to collect passport on applicant behalf, how we should know that our passport is sent back?

Anyone who knows please share your experience. thnx

abdul143

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Afg said:
hi everone
This is the time line:

hy afg brd I have the same time line on my cace sti withing
Eczakly the same what you seeing

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Dear Forum Friends:
Today, I have a good news to share with respectful members of this forum. Thanks God that finally I got something from Delhi, today when I open my email there was a good surprise for me! They send me Re-medical Request. Thanks God I am soo soo happy :p :p :p :p :p

I have a question Senior Member Please reply it:
In this forum many members get their re-medical with police clearance, while I get only re-medical request is it normal?