Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Outlandish said:
That is so nice to hear! Do you know if her husband's background checks were completed when they asked for the form? As per my MP inquiry, I was told background checks were in progress in September, but Sadaf's husband background check started after they requested schedule A. I don't know what to think anymore
They asked her 2 or 3 months before they issue the visa. According to my MP she said they start the background check after his remed it mean in sept too. So far I didn't get anything. Maybe every case are deferent.

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
Hey guys! Need your advice,

When my wife got ppr back in 2013, they asked to provide an Indian address with it.. So we mailed it from the British Camp from Afgjanistan and it reached there.. We provided an address in India now they don't live there and I don't know any one else in India what is my best option now? Thanks

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Peerzad said:
I had done an MP inquiry prior to application status change and receiving the notes, and today the MP got back to me.. this is what she said.. "I spoke to CIC, and I have good news for you. As you know application is in process, they have waived the interview, she has passed eligibility, and the medical; they are currently processing her criminality. So let's be patient a little longer and let me know if you hear anything in coming weeks."
That is great news Peerzad Bro, I wish all other process get smooth and fast for you too. :)
I have a question, I want to make an MP inquiry, but I never have done it before, My husband interview was on November 24, he got his remedial and did his remedical 3 days after his interview and his application status changed in Process soon after it. I am not sure if it is the right time to do an MP inquiry? How aften people need to do MP inquiry?

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
khatera said:
That is great news Peerzad Bro, I wish all other process get smooth and fast for you too. :)
I have a question, I want to make an MP inquiry, but I never have done it before, My husband interview was on November 24, he got his remedial and did his remedical 3 days after his interview and his application status changed in Process soon after it. I am not sure if it is the right time to do an MP inquiry? How aften people need to do MP inquiry?
Salam! It doesn't hurt to do enquiry.. I did it once a month, np

mozhda

Dec 8, 2014
Hello,

So I recently send out my husbands application form to the Case Processing Center in Mississauga and when I contacted CIC they told me that they are currently processing applications that were received back in October. I was told to call/check online at the end of January.
Could someone give me like a rough estimate as to when my husband would then have to go to India and does he need to stay there or would he only have to go there for his interview? Does he require a permanent address in India as well?

Thank you
Mozhda

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
mozhda said:
Hello,

So I recently send out my husbands application form to the Case Processing Center in Mississauga and when I contacted CIC they told me that they are currently processing applications that were received back in October. I was told to call/check online at the end of January.
Could someone give me like a rough estimate as to when my husband would then have to go to India and does he need to stay there or would he only have to go there for his interview? Does he require a permanent address in India as well?

Thank you
Mozhda
Dear you are overstressing just relax take one day at a time ! You can read everyone's comment to educate your self about the process but every case is different ! It's too early for ur case so relax

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
Salam Aliakum,

Dear: Respected forum members.

Thanks God my wife just received her passport with visa stamped from Canadian Embassy in Islamabad Pakistan. But my wife and my in-laws or even my own family doesn't want me to go to Kabul to bring her. They are saying that her brother will bring her to New Delhi and I can pick her up from their.

But apparently a friend of mine told me that we will get problem at the New Delhi Airport cause her passport is stamped from Islamabad and they might stop you their or give you guys problem.

Can somebody please guide me on this or if anyone got their Afghani passport with Canadian Visa from Islamabad and travel from India oh also currently she is in Kabul with her passport and bags ready.

Thanks alot for any information.

abdul143

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Hi friend I have a question I got this request on December 8 and my cace is in process and wife passport will exp in 3 month what shod we do to get a now passport or please help me
If I get now passport it will be deferent number ?? thanks all
Inshala ke karhay Hamagy man bakhir khalas shawa
Ameen ameen ameen
Request for Re-assessment
Chest X-ray with report
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419).
Duly completed Re-assessment Form

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
abdul143 said:
Hi friend I have a question I got this request on December 8 and my cace is in process and wife passport will exp in 3 month what shod we do to get a now passport or please help me
If I get now passport it will be deferent number ?? thanks all
Inshala ke karhay Hamagy man bakhir khalas shawa
Ameen ameen ameen
Request for Re-assessment
Chest X-ray with report
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419).
Duly completed Re-assessment Form
Immediately tell your wife to extend her passport , my husband just did his when you extend it ! Lit wil be the same passport ! If not then go ahead renew it than update CiC of the change ! But the best option is extending it .

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
yamayama said:
Salam Aliakum,

Thanks God my wife just received her passport with visa stamped from Canadian Embassy in Islamabad Pakistan. But my wife and my in-laws or even my own family doesn't want me to go to Kabul to bring her. They are saying that her brother will bring her to New Delhi and I can pick her up from their.

But apparently a friend of mine told me that we will get problem at the New Delhi Airport cause her passport is stamped from Islamabad and they might stop you their or give you guys problem.

Can somebody please guide me on this or if anyone got their Afghani passport with Canadian Visa from Islamabad and travel from India oh also currently she is in Kabul with her passport and bags ready.

You have a Canadian visa the visa dose not state where it was stamped with that visa you can travel to Canada from any where ! You should be fine .

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yamayama said:
Salam Aliakum,

It is not an issue as long as first she apply and get India Visa in Kabul, They do not consider if she has Canada visa or not.

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mozhda said:
Hello,

Thank you
Mozhda
Please have patient, read form members posts and you will learn more and more, beside this you can find comprehensive details in CIC website, Inshallah your spouse case will be concluded in 6 to 8 months.

Yama2014

Aug 5, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May, 2014
AOR Received.
21-July,2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
31-Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
07-Nov, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-Dec,2014
LANDED..........
29-Dec, 2014
Does any know what is needed when at airport in canada. i would like to know so i can prepare it for my wife. if there is any forms please let me know. Also does My wife need to put my last name on the forms when she is in canada airport caz i have heard if they don't it will take long to change last name.