Aug 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2013
khatera said:
I NEED YOUR HELP, If i go to India for my husband interview, do i need a visa as I am Canadian Citizen and have my Canadian Passport? I heard from my friend that I don't need and today when i checked web site it says you need a visa..... I have my flight This wednesday and only have 3 days left..... any body have any idea, Please help me with. I am very panic if I need visa and can't get one before my flight..... :(
Yes u need a visa. I have a Canadian passport and last year when I went to India from Afghanistan I had to get a visa from the Indian embassy in Afg

Kat*waitingpatiently

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2013
sarah jan said:
Email printing question?
When printing emails to proof communication should I print it from website hotmail, or should I copy and paste it in word document and then print?

Any suggestion please
Thanks
Print it straight from your email rather than copying and pasting.
That way it will also look legit

Kat*waitingpatiently

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2013
khatera said:
I NEED YOUR HELP, If i go to India for my husband interview, do i need a visa as I am Canadian Citizen and have my Canadian Passport? I heard from my friend that I don't need and today when i checked web site it says you need a visa..... I have my flight This wednesday and only have 3 days left..... any body have any idea, Please help me with. I am very panic if I need visa and can't get one before my flight..... :(
Check out this link
http://visaservicescanada.ca/countries/india.php

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
khatera said:
Yes, you need a visa to go India. You better apply as emergency sometimes they give you if you pay a little more. Hope you get it Bakhair.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
khatera said:
salaam khatra jaan for sure u need a indian visa to inter India I don't know which province u live but anyways u can find indian consulate in any province but before u go to indian consulate or embassy make sure to go to indian embassy's website coz u have too file up the visa application on line and print it out otherwise they ll ask u to do so , and don't forget to get a copy of ur booked ticket too with ur pp sunmite it to thier office and I am sure they ll issue u visa In the same day or maybe the next Day I wish u all the best and don't panic just do what I told u everything is gonna be okay i inshahlla good luck

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khatera said:
Yes you need indian visa. The application is made online then submitted to the consulate who will issue the visa. It cost $60-80 ( cant remember since its been 9months for me!)

It takes a week to issue. You can try telling them but it will be difficult because first you have to pay for urgent processing.

Secondly, you have to be on plane by today to arrive to Delhi then go to Embassy!

You should have planned this 2 weeks ago or 1month!

I am afraid that not only will you waste money on visa and flight but might effect your sponsorship as the spouse is not there. They mean business so they dont fool around...

Hopefully, your husband passes the interview.

zshah

Feb 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontrio
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Islamabad-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014 to New Delhi, June 2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
First - 20-11-2012, Second - 02-07-2014
Interview........
Hopefully Waived :D
Passport Req..
In Sha Allah soon bakhair :)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
khatera said:

I would say that you should call the indian consulate and explain to them your situation and see if they can issue you an emergency visa
I am not sure but I think emergency visas are issued in 48 hours
Also ask them that if they can't issue you the emergency visa then can you get visa upon arrival in India
I know tajikstan let's you get visa on arrival but I don't know about India
It is better to speak to someone in the visa department
If they don't pick up the phone then I will recommend that you drop by and ask them
Also have passport size photos ready on hand so you could submit the application tomorrow if they allow you
These are the emergency visa requirements in consulate India in toronto
All Emergency visa applicants are required to :
1. Fill up the online visa form ( http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ )
2. After filling the visa form, take a print out and attach photocopy of Canadian Passport, previous Indian visa (if any) and along with one passport size ( 2” x 2” or 51 x 51 MM) photograph submit the application at the Consulate ( 365 Bloor Street (E), Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario M4W 3L4).
3. You are also required to bring the confirmed air ticket and proof emergency.
4. You are advised to bring cancelled Indian passport or Surrender Certificate to get Entry Visa with bank draft/Money order for a total of C$ 178.00 + $2 Consular surcharge payable to the Consulate General of India, Toronto. OR
5. You will be issued single entry Tourist Visa for which a bank draft of C$ 117+$2 (Total C$119) is required alongwith medical certificate and confirmed air ticket.

Don't totally rely on that but also speak to someone at the consulate
This is the contact information of the person responsible for visa at the toronto location
Mr G.S.Hattimare Vice Consul Visa
visa@cgitoronto.ca
416-960-0751

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
hi guys,

As you can see from my timeline i haven't heard anything yet from New delhi so i was thinking about ordering notes
Is it a good time do you think? or wait a bit because i don't know if they've looked at our application or it's still sitting collecting dust.

JAV

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
yasmeen143 said:
My husband shipped his Passport from Peshawar to Islamabad office.

He used TCS and he was told that he can't pay for the return delivery and they will deliver it to the address he provided and then he can pay for it there.

Anyone who has experience with his please comment. Does this make sense?
Salam Yasamin Jan. Yes, they said the same to us as well.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
kamila_26H said:
hi guys,

As you can see from my timeline i haven't heard anything yet from New delhi so i was thinking about ordering notes
Is it a good time do you think? or wait a bit because i don't know if they've looked at our application or it's still sitting collecting dust.
Did you get an email about RPRF fees and PCC yet? Because when my husband's file was transferred to NDVO end of Jan 2014, he got this request end of Feb. Then no uodate till his remedical request which was Sep 2014.

If I were you I would wait maybe till Feb 2015 or later that way you will see some updates. Because if you request for notes now you won't see anything becauae it is probably waiting to be reviewed.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
JAV said:
Salam Yasamin Jan. Yes, they said the same to us as well.
Thanks Jav jan for your response :)

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
yasmeen143 said:
Did you get an email about RPRF fees and PCC yet? Because when my husband's file was transferred to NDVO end of Jan 2014, he got this request end of Feb. Then no uodate till his remedical request which was Sep 2014.

If I were you I would wait maybe till Feb 2015 or later that way you will see some updates. Because if you request for notes now you won't see anything becauae it is probably waiting to be reviewed.
Yes, i got an email sept 5, 2014 about paying the right of landing fee i think it was which i had to pay once they sent me that email because i didn't send it along with my application at the beginning (like most people here told me they've done) What is PCC police check? if so, i sent that along with my application when i was filing my application.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
kamila_26H said:
hi guys,

salaam kamila jaan I think u should wiat for now , otherwise if u order note I don't think u ll see anything interst just wait till jan next yr than u can order ur note but anyways look at my timeline lol and few other respected memebers timelines we are waiting almost tow yrs but still nothing god knows how long more we have to wait , my suggestion for u is to collect all proves of ur relationship and if u can go visit ur spouse for a month or so make sure to keep all the proves from ur trip like pics air ticket etc and sent all the proves to cic coz its makes ur case stronger and maybe they ll waived interview for ur spouse thats all i can advoice u from my expierance and keep praying inshallha everything ll be okay bakher good luck

Afghan-Girl

Jul 31, 2013
Salam my dear afghan brothers and sisters i hope your all doing well Inshallah. I would like to know if anyone here knows how to obtain a Police Clearance certificate of India my husband has been in India for more then 6 months and now i want to gather all documents to file the sponsorship but i m not quite sure of how to obtain it my husband in kabul went to get it but they said they don't provide it... does he have to travel all the way to India to get it or ? Any advice ?

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
kamila_26H said:
Yes, i got an email sept 5, 2014 about paying the right of landing fee i think it was which i had to pay once they sent me that email because i didn't send it along with my application at the beginning (like most people here told me they've done) What is PCC police check? if so, i sent that along with my application when i was filing my application.
Yes PCC is Police Clearance check, you are good if you have done both. Then wait till Feb 2015 in sha Allah yours might be faster than all of us since your File was transferred straightto New Delhi. My husband received Re-medical request after 7 months of this RPRF fee and PCC email. But I am sure you might hear something earlier than that bakhair :)