+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asefi said:
Omggggg!! Congratulations you gave all of us Afghans so much hope!! I was so worried that the trend of updates was only for Indian citizens.. but you got ur ppr wow congratulations brother. All the best to you and your wife.. wish you a safe return inshahallah. Keep praying for all of us as well.
Thank you all and I am hoping to see more Dreams or things I say come true! Zooban Paak and Allah listened for Positivity, us and some other members.

Hoping more to come soon by October 22 as I had dreamed in past.

I will still be active here whenever I can to reply to comments when I do return back to Canada and continue work, policing volunteering and so on.

kabulafg120

Mar 2, 2014
Salam
my husband has recieve his visa Shukor but they did not receive the documents with the nikah certicate when does everything being m
Mailed to my husband house or my house in Canada. When would thr embassy mail it orgive me a message. Is the nikah certicate important in Canada

positivity

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2013
Doc's Request.
21-11-2013/ status changed to IP on 04-02-14
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
24-09-12 sent w/ file
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct. 8 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
November 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Oh my god! My last night dream came true! I should be a philosopher!

We got a call just now, NDVO wanted to confirm our address and email. I was curious why they called though

So looking at the email, i noticed it was our PPR email!!!!

Oh Khuda jan, My wife is happy ( I am hiding my smile and acting serious and surprized haha)

I will go VFS office tomorrow and submit it, it has 30days to submit it.
omg that's wonderful!!! so happy for you...what wonderful timing considering your wife is with you...wish you all the best!!!
bakhair I pray we all receive the same news and more!! it's coming guys..we are close..have faith..khuda mehraban ast!!! :)

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Oh my god! My last night dream came true! I should be a philosopher!

We got a call just now, NDVO wanted to confirm our address and email. I was curious why they called though

So looking at the email, i noticed it was our PPR email!!!!

Oh Khuda jan, My wife is happy ( I am hiding my smile and acting serious and surprized haha)

I will go VFS office tomorrow and submit it, it has 30days to submit it.
Wow congrats! Please pray for us as well!

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
kabulafg120 said:
Salam
my husband has recieve his visa Shukor but they did not receive the documents with the nikah certicate when does everything being m
Mailed to my husband house or my house in Canada. When would thr embassy mail it orgive me a message. Is the nikah certicate important in Canada
salaam dear sister ,many many congratulations I hope u guys have a happy life together here in Canada , can u share ur timeline please? when did u applied ? And how long takes all the process? Thank you

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah jan said:
what about this form
IMM5490
Sponcerd spouse questionnair
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Lawyers are expensive ( $2000-4000 ) and they won't do anything. They only inform you of where your application reached or When you are worried where your case is. Its up to you really. You can talk to your MP where you can get a Lawyer for Sponsorship or search by Google.

The only forms you really have to Fill are below ( If you Don't have any dependents ). I made copies of mine in my DropBox account except Police Certificate ( which i forgot with all the trouble to finish on time by Family in Law ).

I have tried to Edit and spend 45minutes-1hour trying to make this as Simple as Possible so it does not confuse you. I Hope this helps you fill your forms.

If I forgot anything, please do mention and I will edit my post for Future Members by Adding it to my Dropbox and Linking it to my Signature.

Required 3 Envelopes; 1 Big, 2 Medium and 4-5 Small.

You need this Big Envelope to put the medium and small envelopes inside this to make it easier on Visa Officer evaluate your case. ( It makes it easy on them instead of scattered )

Sponsor's Envolope: ( Medium Envelope )

IMM1344E
IMM5481E
IMM5540E

Option C Print out;

Note of Assessment 2013, you have to call and request to be sent which takes time so do it asap. They will ask some questions so have your previous Notice of Assessment ready that you may have

Photocopies of Sponsor's Passport with Visa

Gifts:

Images and receipt of Gifts you had sent to Applicant

Nikakhat certified; Farsi and English;

Applicants Police Certificate;

Done at Afghan Consulate in Canada, You will need to Provide her Passport/Copy and Taskira copy

Applicant's Envelope: ( Medium Envelope )

IMM0008ENU_2D
IMM5406E
IMM5490E
IMM5669E

Photocopies of Passport and Visas;

Family Members:

Your parents, Sisters and Brothers Work, Full Names, Date of Birth, Place of Birth

Education:

Copy of Her Education, Transcript

In a Smaller Envelope, Label, " Engagement", Wedding", " Trips " and " Chat "

Make sure these are the best photo's; You are smiling, looking at each other ( Best Photos ).

For the Chat, ( Tango, Skype, or Viber which ever you use )

Take screenshot of the longest ones you talk with from phone and move it to your computer and convert to .Jpg file ( it won't open otherwise when you take it to print ). Put into a SD card or USB. You can print them at Walmart, Costco, Shoppers Drugmart, Canadian superstore or any local photo place.

Engagement Photos ( Only 20 Photos )

Wedding Photos ( Only 20 photos )

Trips:

Images of Trips ( 20 ) to place you have spend together

Chat(s);

Photos of Tango, Skype or Viber Chat ( using Screenshot and printing it )

Very Important!!!!

Photo's have to be labeled in the back. It has to mention who the People are, Event and Location.

Double check that you have everything by going through the checklist.

Pay the fee ( $1040 ) at your financial bank and keep the copy they give you )
Please make sure to sign all the forums with dates by the Sponsor and Applicant when they are fully completed, not beforehand...

I also highlighted the form in red that you mentioned Sarah Jan

positivity

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2013
Doc's Request.
21-11-2013/ status changed to IP on 04-02-14
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
24-09-12 sent w/ file
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct. 8 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
November 2014
sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hubby got PR.. sooo relieved!!!! letter was sent to my lawyer and he forwarded it to me..hubby is in Kabul and letter asks that passport should be sent to Pakistan..I'm guessing he should go there..

it was an extremely looooonnnnnggggg journey...but there is a light at the end of tunnel..there is a silver lining..and I'm positive you will all reach there very soon!!! I will continue posting until hubby comes to Canada...wishing you all the very best!!!!!

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
Congratulations kabulafg120, positivity, and mazar_sponsor for the updates on your file!! I hope the rest of the stages finish very soon!!

Kabulafg120 can you share your timeline please?

sarah jan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Please make sure to sign all the forums with dates by the Sponsor and Applicant when they are fully completed, not beforehand...

I also highlighted the form in red that you mentioned Sarah Jan
Thank you I saw it now I thought its under me the sponser but it is under the applicant
Ok there is part three also the package says afghanistan and other countires those forms also should be filled right?

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
positivity said:
sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hubby got PR.. sooo relieved!!!! letter was sent to my lawyer and he forwarded it to me..hubby is in Kabul and letter asks that passport should be sent to Pakistan..I'm guessing he should go there..

it was an extremely looooonnnnnggggg journey...but there is a light at the end of tunnel..there is a silver lining..and I'm positive you will all reach there very soon!!! I will continue posting until hubby comes to Canada...wishing you all the very best!!!!!
wow mahshallha many many congratulations dear sister I am so happy for u is ur ecase changed to DM or it's still say IP ? Please answer thank u

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah jan said:
Thank you I saw it now I thought its under me the sponser but it is under the applicant
Ok there is part three also the package says afghanistan and other countires those forms also should be filled right?
I am not sure what your refering to. Could you tell me which form, and question number?

JAV

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Salam dosta,
Mazar _ sponsor and positivity and all those members who got PPR, did your ecas changed to Decision Made yet? Mine was changed to DM on 2nd August and they asked for remed and now it's again in process. Iam not sure what's going one and how accurate it is to have a DM on your ecas. Thank you in advance for the reply.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah jan said:
The reason it was under applicant is because It was asking the Applicant those questions. At first I was confused too. However, I realized it was asking the Applicant about the sponsor and how they had met as I filled the information.

It does not mean the applicant should fill it, you can too but make it from the applicants point of view.

JAV said:
Salam dosta,
Mazar _ sponsor and positivity and all those members who got PPR, did your ecas changed to Decision Made yet? Mine was changed to DM on 2nd August and they asked for remed and now it's again in process. Iam not sure what's going one and how accurate it is to have a DM on your ecas. Thank you in advance for the reply.
If you already have done your Re Medical, don't worry just give it 2 weeks. In the meantime, You should request for GCMS Note which will give you insight to your case and see if they received your Re Medical

* Edit *

I edited my timeline. I did not want the, " New Delhi 2014 Applicants ". to look at my Timeline. They will ad me to their Spreadsheet as I am commenting there too.

Our case is completed so I don't really need to put the timeline anymore. I will comment around here though.

I hope you guys don't mind that

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sadafN said:
Ohhh my goodness I'm so happy for you congrats ! Wow lucky both of you ! Congrats
Thank you and Salam,

I was looking your Profile and clicked, " Last Posts ". I read from page 6 and saw some other people from April-September.

Did they get their DM/PPR? I did not read the whole chapter, it was too long and almost fall asleep haha.

I noticed you had done some sort of petition against the NDVO...

I don't think it would matter to the government. The Canadian rights do not apply here at Delhi so they won't care. If you spam at them, they can move you file back. Its better to be polite and wait. They are harsh and only mean business.

I was wondering if that harsh letter you sent could have taken some bad consequences ?

Did you get any update in your side?

Did they email you or your lawyer ?

Nick_Afg and Yasemin, Do you guys have Facebook? We can keep in touch! :D