Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
thanks everyone
I hope that all your cases will be completed without any problems, very very very soon
inshallah

if you guys have any questions inbox me I will gladly help :)

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Hope_123 said:
We provided a pakistan address and including with the documents, a letter saying that we prefer to pick up the passport when ready. and they emailed and said come pick it up!
mail sent visa tcs
city rawalpindi

must have address.
if don't then use motel address if you trust but write a letter and send it along with your passport stating that you want to pick it up because you dont have a valid address in pakistan and are staying at a hotel/motel
thank u so much for ur reply , one more question where did ur husband picked up his pp from the tcs office or from the embassy ? Dose has to be the pp holder to pick up the pp on behalf of the pp holder for example brother or any close relative waiting for ur answer hank u

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Hope_123 said:
Alhamdullilah my husband received his visa today :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I feel amazing and thankful
Inshallah each and everyone of you receive good news and feel what I feel because it is a great feeling mashallah ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

shukr khuda wa 12 imam
ya khuda i love you!!!!!!!!!!
OMG that's awesome!! Mubarak!! Wishing you both a life full of happiness! :D

sarah jan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
namat said:
A good way to gather information is by reading lots of posts in forums to get an idea of how you're application package should look like and what to expect (as EXAMNE mentioned).

Before you apply make sure you have your marriage certificate, tazkira, passports (yours and your husbands(copy), option C which you can order from tax revenue, income statements, and others if I forgot to include here).

Download the application form package from the cic immigration website. You might also want to bookmark the guides to the application forms, they help clarify some questions in the application form.

Fill and complete the forms, make sure you read the details.

Include copies of certified translations of your marriage certificate. The original police check of your husband from afghan consulate in toronto(which is sent from Kabul). In addition to his medical check done in Kabul.

Make copies of your application for your own use in near future in case of interviews and resubmission of some requested documents.

When you have done a lot of readings and research ask specific questions so brothers/sisters here can try to answer clearly.

Did you just come back from Afghanistan or are you still in Afghanistan trying to get the documents together?
Thank you for your replies

Yes I went for wedding and spend few months there and just came back.

1. PHOTO COPY OF SPONSOR'S CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP I have
2. ORIGINAL “OPTION C PRINTOUT (I requested this by calling CRA Canada) will request it this week inshalah
3. PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT you mean my employment?---- is a letter good enough from my company?
4. 8 PHOTOS OF APPLICANT AS REQUESTED ON APPENDIX B PHOTO SPECIFICATION--- I have
5. COPY OF APPLICANT'S PASSPORT ---I have
6. COPY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE WITH CERTIFIED COPY (NIKAH KHAT)----I only have original nikah khat
7. ORIGINAL PROOF OF MEDICAL EXAMINATION ---------he has done it
8. ORIGINAL POLICE CLEARANCE------where exactly can he get it? what steps to follow?
9. COPY NATIONAL ID OF APPLICANT (TASKIRA) WITH CERTIFIED COPY IN ENGLISH -----he has it in english transulation
10. COPY OF SPONSOR'S PASSPORT, SHOWING COPIES OF RELEVANT PAGES OF MY PASSPORT SHOWING ENTRY/EXIT STAMPS,------you mean my passport that I have gone there?
11. TRAVEL ITINERARY-----will get it online since the ticket was booked online
12. VIBER PRINT SCREEN SHORTS OF CALLS, SKYPE MESSAGES, PHONE BILLS, EMAILS----I was there so what else should I submit as proof?13. WEDDING INVITATION WITH CERTIFIED COPY IN ENGLISH
14. PHOTOS – PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP TO SPONSOR ----i have the wedding and hina night pics...any specifi to choos from?
15. BOARDING PASSES-----I have it
16. Afghan National Questinaire Supplementary Form----------is this part of the application?

also i saw something about income, what should I get to proof my income?

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
I got my daughters proof of her citizenship in just 2 months, it says 6-12 month. But my wife been waiting for her pr for 11 month no visa.. weird they only treat Canadians well..

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Outlandish said:
OMG that's awesome!! Mubarak!! Wishing you both a life full of happiness! :D
hey outlandish salaam long time no see ;D any news any update ? Still IP or DM ?

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
Salam Aliakum,

My wife's case was changed to In process after remed then changed to Decision Made. It's been a long time that I haven't heard anything back from them.

I am planning to go see a MP, for the ones who has done MP Inquiry, what are the steps or what documents they need, do I have to write a request letter to them.

Please guide me how to do this.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
yamayama said:
Salam Aliakum,

My wife's case was changed to In process after remed then changed to Decision Made. It's been a long time that I haven't heard anything back from them.

I am planning to go see a MP, for the ones who has done MP Inquiry, what are the steps or what documents they need, do I have to write a request letter to them.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Take the letter of aknowledgment that you received when you submitted your application( they might make a copy for themselves since it has some of the info they would need). They just need to know the main points such as when you applied, when did they receive your application in Islamabad(in our case) the person being sponsored date of birth and birthplace.

Question: how long did it take for the visa office to change your status to DM once your doctor sent Emedical to cic?

Thanks

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
yamayama said:
Salam Aliakum,

THANKS SO MUCH!!!
I called my MP office and made an appointment to see an MP representative. Sometimes you could just walk into their office and see someone to help you. I don't think the letter would help and I don't think it is necessary. Just tell your MP your situation and make it CLEAR as wha you want them to inquire about, or else they will beat around the bush and tell you they can't do any inquiry until 33 months pass.

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
sarah jan said:

2. ORIGINAL “OPTION C PRINTOUT (I requested this by calling CRA Canada) will request it this week inshalah
3. PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT you mean my employment?---- is a letter good enough from my company? get a letter of employment from your company and include copies or original pay stubs or copy of cheques
4. 8 PHOTOS OF APPLICANT AS REQUESTED ON APPENDIX B PHOTO SPECIFICATION--- I have
6. COPY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE WITH CERTIFIED COPY (NIKAH KHAT)----I only have original nikah khat you must get it translated. I believe you can do it in canada through a lawyer hope someone in this forum knows a little more about this.
8. ORIGINAL POLICE CLEARANCE------where exactly can he get it? what steps to follow? this topic has been covered by nick_afg in the past 15 pages of this forum
9. COPY NATIONAL ID OF APPLICANT (TASKIRA) WITH CERTIFIED COPY IN ENGLISH -----he has it in english transulation if he has the original English that is fine but include the Dari Pashto taskira as well if he has it.
10. COPY OF SPONSOR'S PASSPORT, SHOWING COPIES OF RELEVANT PAGES OF MY PASSPORT SHOWING ENTRY/EXIT STAMPS,------you mean my passport that I have gone there? make copy of your passport (which includes the pages with your ID info and stamps showing the countries you visited including Afghanistan who stamps entry and exit stamp marks on your passport
12. VIBER PRINT SCREEN SHORTS OF CALLS, SKYPE MESSAGES, PHONE BILLS, EMAILS----I was there so what else should I submit as proof? if you were engaged with him, and spoke before you left canada, add the proofs for it such as chat logs Skype phone bills. Now that your back and communicate with him include Skype chat logs phone bills etc... This is very important to show your relationship is genuine.
13. WEDDING INVITATION WITH CERTIFIED COPY IN ENGLISH
14. PHOTOS – PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP TO SPONSOR ----i have the wedding and hina night pics...any specifi to choos from? send LOTS of pictures :) send pictures showing that lots of people attended. Send variety of pictures. Also send pictures of the two of you during the rest of your stay there. This is another key factor showing your relationship is genuine.
16. Afghan National Questinaire Supplementary Form----------is this part of the application? yes this is part of your application and must be sent altogether. Read it in detail and complete it along with other application forms

also i saw something about income, what should I get to proof my income? Get letter of employent. Pay stubs or Cheques, and income statement from 2013 tax year and option C.
I hope that helps a little

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
sarah jan said:

3. PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT you mean my employment?---- is a letter good enough from my company?
6. COPY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE WITH CERTIFIED COPY (NIKAH KHAT)----I only have original nikah khat
8. ORIGINAL POLICE CLEARANCE------where exactly can he get it? what steps to follow?
9. COPY NATIONAL ID OF APPLICANT (TASKIRA) WITH CERTIFIED COPY IN ENGLISH -----he has it in english transulation
10. COPY OF SPONSOR'S PASSPORT, SHOWING COPIES OF RELEVANT PAGES OF MY PASSPORT SHOWING ENTRY/EXIT STAMPS,------you mean my passport that I have gone there?
12. VIBER PRINT SCREEN SHORTS OF CALLS, SKYPE MESSAGES, PHONE BILLS, EMAILS----I was there so what else should I submit as proof?13. WEDDING INVITATION WITH CERTIFIED COPY IN ENGLISH
14. PHOTOS – PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP TO SPONSOR ----i have the wedding and hina night pics...any specifi to choos from?
16. Afghan National Questinaire Supplementary Form----------is this part of the application?

also i saw something about income, what should I get to proof my income?
1. Listen, for every country, they have specific requirements; afghan nikakhat is valid when it is translated in english, verified by afg ministry of foreign affairs, and next take it to the consulate to attest it again, after this process, you mail a copy of it to CIC.
2. The same process applies to tazkira.
3. Police Clearance starts by request at afg ministry of interiors, gets verified by ministry of foreign affairs, and next your spouse gets a code or confirmation number, which you take to the afg consulate, and they provide you an original copy, and you mail original with your paper works.
3. For messages, you pick a copy of phone log or something like casual messages that it is continuing relatioship not just got married and that is it... Mske sure yoh keep this in future if they ask you for interview abd say here, we talked all the time... Anyway you will be asked on the forms about this, as well.
4. Photos, choose about 20 or more, choose from different occasions, both of you a few and others from event or close relatives... I hope they did a great takhjamy, so add it... Also, causul photo at home or after wedding, maybe even sightseeing like qargha or paghaman... On the back, write, occasion name, X & Y wedding or hina ceremony (your names), next put names and relationships of others like list them; the best way is create labels, number them like 1, 2, 3 in sequence and then attach it to the back of photos... One more thing would be good to copy 4 photos the same ones on a legal size paper and add it to the package...a kind of you will a photocopy of the photo included with photos... You do not have, but it is a suggestion, I like perfection: )
5. Yes, you photocopy your passport pages and your spouse...
6. I think i gave enough info, so now go to see document check list, which is in those forms and start work on it. Just follow that...
7. Also, you need immigration size photo of you spouse, I believe 8, and on the back, show date, his full name and date of birth...just read check list....

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
yamayama said:
Salam Aliakum,

THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Plz google a sample letter and modify it accordingly... Put your file numbers, name and last name, date of birth... Start like this and ask your MP...
It has been more than 2 months that my spouse case changed to decision made. I would like to find out at what stage it is and when i will be informed about the final process. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Your name
Signature

You guys should come to my office for your forms, finance and accounting needs : ) just kidding!

kabulafg120

Mar 2, 2014
Hope_123 said:
Alhamdullilah my husband received his visa today :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I feel amazing and thankful
Inshallah each and everyone of you receive good news and feel what I feel because it is a great feeling mashallah ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

shukr khuda wa 12 imam
ya khuda i love you!!!!!!!!!!

Mubarak sister thats so good shukor, the embassy wanted my husband passport for the visa and I am waiting it is almost 2 weeks in 2 days. How long do you think people have to wait how long did you wait for the visa to be returnedÉ

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
kabulafg120 said:
Mubarak sister thats so good shukor, the embassy wanted my husband passport for the visa and I am waiting it is almost 2 weeks in 2 days. How long do you think people have to wait how long did you wait for the visa to be returnedÉ
hey wil u please share ur timeline plz thank you

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
kabulafg120 said:
well it has taken 3-5 week for some...different for everyone