Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2013
Yes, it's in French that's why I'm confused as to why they would send the French copy....

Neither of us understand French to compare it with the English version but yes if you would send me you copy as well plz.

namat said:
I have the PDF file from the link which i downloaded 2 years ago and it's in ENGLISH (including the other half). It looks the same but there might be small changes. if you want i could send it to your email but you HAVE to check if there any changes. If there are changes, don't use it.

Another option is that i believe you could get this form from the CIC resource center near your city.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
abdul786 said:
Dear Nick_Afghan,

Please let me know how did you make tazkira for your self, have you provided them tazkira of your family member or how , what docuemnts did they asked from you in order to issue you Tazkira? please reply me. Thanks brother
actually I had one tazkira but I forgot it here in Canada when I noticed that i have to have a afghan tazkira to get nikhakhat than I called my brother in Canada to send my my tazkira in my email , when I showed it to nikhakhat office they don't accept it coz they wanted the original tazkira not the photo copy one than I had to get new one , I applied for new one I got new tazkira in about one week first ARIZA to nahiya where my house is than to wakilay gozar than to walayat Kabul and than I got my new tazkira from walayat Kabul but yea they found all my grand father name tazkiras in a old book coz there is page numbers and book numbers in my old tazkira I was Lucky coz I has my old tazkira 's photo copy wit me and they found all the info about my family in that old tazkira , but any ways bro it was really really headache they made me run like crazy from
This office to that office omg I was like what the f . But finally i got both tazkira and nikhakhat in about 2 weeks , what is ur status are you the sponsorer ? Where r u at the moment in Afghanistan or in Canada coz its been long time u wanna ask about tazkira and nikhakhat I don't understand ur situation

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
@Hope: Was your hubby asked to do a polio and malaria vaccination?

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
Peerzad said:
Hi guys,

I filled Apps to sponsor my wife from Afghanistan Visa office which is in Charge of Afghanistan is CHC Islamabad Pakistan.

I filled Apps on Oct, 8th 2013
CIC Mississauga received it on the Oct, 9ths, 2013
App Processed and Approved on the Oct, 24th, 2013
Apps Forwarded to New Delhi India instead of Islamabad Pakistan on the 24th Of Oct, 2013

In my application I had told them that my wife is on her 4th week of pregnancy..

In the letter I received from CIC it states that " you have met the requirements for the eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded tot a visa office abroad fir further processing.

NEW DELHI High Commission of Canada

This Visa Office was selected based on your relative's home address and the requirements of the imigration and refugee protection Act. "

Now I was wondering if that have taken a special consideration for my case because of my wife's pregnancy or is Applications from Afghanistan is being processed thru Delhi India now? ..

If anyone else had a similar case please share it and let us know how it went... Also if Afghans can share their timeline like how long it took them took them to sponsor their spouses would be greatly appreciated..
------------------------------------------------------------------
hello,

May I ask what the processing days were back in oct 2013 when you sent in your application because in my case I sent my application to Mississauga Canada on June 26th, 2014 through canada post tracking mail I see that they've received it June 27th, 2014 but I have not received any news on approval of me being approved from the office at Mississauga ?

i hope my question made sense
Thanks

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
Congratulations brother! happy for you :)
May I ask if you have found a solution as to how you'll go about the address thing to send your passport and have visa office in India send your passport back to you. Please do let me know as my husband have to be dealing with same thing once he is approved for visa.

Thanks

Karim11

May 24, 2014
kamila_26H said:
hello,

May I ask what the processing days were back in oct 2013 when you sent in your application because in my case I sent my application to Mississauga Canada on June 26th, 2014 through canada post tracking mail I see that they've received it June 27th, 2014 but I have not received any news on approval of me being approved from the office at Mississauga ?

Thanks
All Afghan applications are processed in New Dehli now, due to the fact that Islamabad has too many applications and the waiting time takes forever however new dehli is 13 months. hope this helps

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Outlandish said:
@ Hope: Was your hubby asked to do a polio and malaria vaccination?
Hi, nope

sonam25

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ND India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-sept-2013
AOR Received.
24-sept-2013
File Transfer...
28-jan-2014 to India from Pakistan
Med's Request
17-June-2014
Med's Done....
18-June-2014
Interview........
Trying to schudule a time inshallah soon
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon hopefully
LANDED..........
Inshallah Inshallah
Karim11 said:
All Afghan applications are processed in New Dehli now, due to the fact that Islamabad has too many applications and the waiting time takes forever however new dehli is 13 months. hope this helps

Inshallah

Something good for all of us.

Inshallah

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Inshallah we will hear Great newses very soon

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
kamila_26H said:
hello,

Thanks
Salam Aliakum,

Once you send your application to Missisaga then you will reciev an AOR Acknowledgement of Receipt and on this letter it will state that you are approved as a Sponsor and you will get a your file number and also you can keep checking your file on ecas website and then in the future you will receive another letter from NDVo, all I can say to you just pray and wait.

wazhuma123

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 3, 2012
AOR Received.
October 20, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 2012 to ISB- Feb 2014 to ND
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Once, second October 2014
Interview........
October, 2014
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
My lucky day
Salam everyone,

#yamayama#Nick_afg#Hope_123

I have received my CAIPS- (Sponsorship Application) notes and it says:
App status-Open
App status reason- In progress
Medical- In progress

So if my application is in progress why it doesn't show in Ecase?

Updated date- April 15, 2014 but there is no notes or any comments.

Sponsorship Length- 36 months :-\ so even Afghans file were transferred to ND the length of time stays the same? I don't understand.

I think I should order the immigration file-permanent resident because it may tell me more about my case, what do you think?

Also I emil delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca but I didn't received an email confirmation even though this email is a valid one.???

kamila_26H

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alberta
yamayama said:
Salam Aliakum,

Once you send your application to Missisaga then you will reciev an AOR Acknowledgement of Receipt and on this letter it will state that you are approved as a Sponsor and you will get a your file number and also you can keep checking your file on ecas website and then in the future you will receive another letter from NDVo, all I can say to you just pray and wait.
W/Salaam,

Also om my marriage certificate mistakenly my birthplace says Afghanistan but I was born in Pakistan. I am really worried that they might refuse my application because of this :(. I did send in a photocopy of my Canadian Passport which shows my correct birthplace.

Does anyone know what I should do or anyone know of something similar that has happened ?

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
wazhuma123 said:
Salam everyone,

App status-Open
Medical- In progress

Sponsorship Length- 36 months :-\ so even Afghans file were transferred to ND the length of time stays the same? I don't understand.

I think I should order the immigration file-permanent resident because it may tell me more about my case, what do you think?

Also I emil delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca but I didn't received an email confirmation even though this email is a valid one.???
salaam u don't have to worry coz what u got in ur note is normale nothing seriouse and this 36 months is not the processing time for ur application , 36 month is the undertaking time that u agrees to provide food and shelter for ur spouse after he/she got permanent resident in Canada and this 36 months will start when ur spouse landed in Canada about ecase is not reliable ur sometimes they don't change it till end sometimes they change it right away so don't worry everything is gonna be ok inshahalla

Karim11

May 24, 2014
wazhuma123 said:
Salam everyone,

App status-Open
Medical- In progress

Also I emil delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca but I didn't received an email confirmation even though this email is a valid one.???
i spoke to cic officer couple of weeks ago and he said the online thing updates every weeks once important thing is if you have the document from them and its says it to so its the correct one i personally wouldnt care about the online one although its good to check it out, i will give you an example; i updated the address couple of weeks ago with online thingy so its still the same but cic have my correct address. so long you have correspondence from them thats important and not the online cuz it may not be updated. hope this helps