Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Karim11 said:
did anyone got it this way? as far as i know pakistan add are the worse, the fact of the matter is if they know there is a passport inside they will check it out and they might steal it i seriously dont trust that country's postal services.

i will raise a question did anyone got their passport back from this postal services salem and salamat?
i understand, but all the pakistan national and residents have gotten it.
I understand your concern .
ba khuda besopar

Karim11

May 24, 2014
Hope_123 said:
i understand, but all the pakistan national and residents have gotten it.
I understand your concern .
ba khuda besopar
as far as i know in india its illegal to send passport out of the country and according to them they dont send. i dont know how come anyone would get passport from india in pakistan?

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Karim11 said:
as far as i know in india its illegal to send passport out of the country and according to them they dont send. i dont know how come anyone would get passport from india in pakistan?
salaam dear Karim brother Ndvo send the printed visas to Islamabad Canadian embassy and than they stick the printed visa in passport

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Karim11 said:
did anyone got it this way? as far as i know pakistan add are the worse, the fact of the matter is if they know there is a passport inside they will check it out and they might steal it i seriously dont trust that country's postal services.

i will raise a question did anyone got their passport back from this postal services salem and salamat?
100% agree with u

Karim11

May 24, 2014
Nick_afg said:
salaam dear Karim brother Ndvo send the printed visas to Islamabad Canadian embassy and than they stick the printed visa in passport
Salam hamwatan, the file from the start was sent to India, i have seen some members here whose file was transferred from Islamabad to New dehli, in their case it might make sense to send the passport to cic in pak and get the visa from them. what you say?

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Karim11 said:
Salam hamwatan, the file from the start was sent to India, i have seen some members here whose file was transferred from Islamabad to New dehli, in their case it might make sense to send the passport to cic in pak and get the visa from them. what you say?
honestly bro we have no choice all we can do is don't take any risk find a thrust worthy postal service In Pakistan and ask theme to keep the retuned pp from the embassy in there office for u to pick it up , we all maybe have relatives in Pakistan but as u said the addresses in Pakistan is not reliable and I don't wanna take any risk we have to be very very careful about this mattar but I as far as I knew there is a postal service it's called TCS in Pakistan it's seems to be a reliable postal service but still bro I am waiting for that day like crazy inshallah everything will be alright tawakal ba Allah

Karim11

May 24, 2014
Nick_afg said:
honestly bro we have no choice all we can do is don't take any risk find a thrust worthy postal service In Pakistan and ask theme to keep the retuned pp from the embassy in there office for u to pick it up , we all maybe have relatives in Pakistan but as u said the addresses in Pakistan is not reliable and I don't wanna take any risk we have to be very very careful about this mattar but I as far as I knew there is a postal service it's called TCS in Pakistan it's seems to be a reliable postal service but still bro I am waiting for that day like crazy inshallah everything will be alright tawakal ba Allah
All the best budd u will get it soon. as far pak add is concerned i think i dont trust those addresses and neither their postal services but as you said no choice they dont deliver it to afg. sucks big time...

Karim11

May 24, 2014
Nick_afg said:
Between how did u send the passport to the Cic New Dehli ?

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Karim11 said:
Between how did u send the passport to the Cic New Dehli ?
no I don't send pp to Ndvo so far I am just waitng for ppr from ndvo inshallah and if my spouse get ppr I wanna go to Pakistan stay there until my spouse get pp back with visa inshallah

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
Karim11 said:
How to send original passport from Kabul to CIC India? i was requested to by the cic
if you don't mind can you share your timeline?

my application was received on december 2012 and i did remedical on july 2014.

wazhuma123

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 3, 2012
AOR Received.
October 20, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 2012 to ISB- Feb 2014 to ND
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Once, second October 2014
Interview........
October, 2014
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
My lucky day
I see all of us have problems with providing an address in Islamabad or India so my question is why CIC doesn't solve this problem for Afghan-Canadian?

Option one- They could open a PO box for us in Canadian embassy in Afghanistan ( use embassy postal code) so our spouse could drop their passport and pick it up when their passport is back from visa office. Embassy address is a reliable address, right?

Option tow-- Canada has an embassy in Afghanistan so why they don't issue visa from there? They don't process applications for sponsorship but they can issue visa.

In my opinion if we write a letter to CIC and we all sign it they may do something about this.
We have suffered more than enough already :'( , any thoughts?

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
wazhuma123 said:
I see all of us have problems with providing an address in Islamabad or India so my question is why CIC doesn't solve this problem for Afghan-Canadian?

Option one- They could open a PO box for us in Canadian embassy in Afghanistan ( use embassy postal code) so our spouse could drop their passport and pick it up when their passport is back from visa office. Embassy address is a reliable address, right?

Option tow-- Canada has an embassy in Afghanistan so why they don't issue visa from there? They don't process applications for sponsorship but they can issue visa.

In my opinion if we write a letter to CIC and we all sign it they may do something about this.
We have suffered more than enough already :'( , any thoughts?
that would make everyone's life easier.
Having the whole process in Afghanistan for one, and definitely visa issuance. I doubt they will listen. I had signed a petition two years ago for this. no news or change...

Kat*waitingpatiently

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2013
Hey guys,

My husband was sent an email from New Delhi.

they sent him a link and asked him to send it with his tazkira.

I checked the link and its the whole application when we originally applied.

I'm so confused why do they want us to resubmit everything all over again.
Anyone else been through this?
:( :S

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
Kat*waitingpatiently said:
Hey guys,

My husband was sent an email from New Delhi.

they sent him a link and asked him to send it with his tazkira.

I checked the link and its the whole application when we originally applied.

I'm so confused why do they want us to resubmit everything all over again.
Anyone else been through this?
:( :S
I've never seen something like this. Check if the email that was sent to your husband was ACTUALLY from cic India. There have been reports of fake emaiils being sent and asking for information to steal identity.