October, 2014
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
My lucky day
Hi guys,

Can anyone assist me a little with how to write a letter to my MP? I don't know how to refer to him, will Your Honer be correct and should I give him all the information about our case and IDs or not.
If someone provide me with a sample letter I'll be very grateful.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
wazhuma123 said:
Hi guys,

Can anyone assist me a little with how to write a letter to my MP? I don't know how to refer to him, will Your Honer be correct and should I give him all the information about our case and IDs or not.
If someone provide me with a sample letter I'll be very grateful.
chick ur inbox plz

sonam25

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ND India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-sept-2013
AOR Received.
24-sept-2013
File Transfer...
28-jan-2014 to India from Pakistan
Med's Request
17-June-2014
Med's Done....
18-June-2014
Interview........
Trying to schudule a time inshallah soon
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon hopefully
LANDED..........
Inshallah Inshallah
Nick_afg said:
chick ur inbox plz
HI
may i also get a sample of your email, i was thinking the samething of writing to the MP if that helps?

Thanks so much

sonam25

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ND India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-sept-2013
AOR Received.
24-sept-2013
File Transfer...
28-jan-2014 to India from Pakistan
Med's Request
17-June-2014
Med's Done....
18-June-2014
Interview........
Trying to schudule a time inshallah soon
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon hopefully
LANDED..........
Inshallah Inshallah
Hope_123 said:
Hi
Usually your ecas would say in process when they ask for remed or after the interview
when they ask for second remed it is mostly a good sign. Obviously if nothing is wrong with the medical assessment. [some say interview may still be an option after re-medical; but i doubt it] once they receive your remedical, your ecas will be decision made. And decision made in most cases, means that visa is ready. then youll just have to wait for PPR.
This is the case, MASHALLAH for many of our members in this thread. Inshallah the same for you.
Thanks so much

I had another question about the status to change from Applocation received to Decesion Made is
some one can find it in their e-cas and with login of their own or spouse login?

Im very confused about this....
could you please give me some idea?

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
sadafN said:
Waja jan don't lose hope we are all here to support each other thru this lengthy process! One thing I know for sure that if you come to Canada with not having an honest intention ( come with a visit visa or to attend some trining or conference and never went back and claimed for residency then you will be looking for a very long processing time around 8-10 yrs and with the possiblities of your case being rejected, it will take them forever to find out a rational why you left your family for Canada in the first place) unfortunately many of us afghans who lived in Afghanistan did this and miss used the system which afghans who are living in honesty az citizen had to suffer becz of these ppl! I know this cz I worked with PNP for a while, and I had seen friend go thru it too! Just pray and be patience! Allah is great ! And also your case falls under family sponsorship not spousal
Salam alikom Sadaf jan,
Sadaf jan i have been passing a tragic life along with my family since my application is running.
Due to matters i left Afghanistan & the matters still threat me and my family, my son is always thinking he is taken down & fallen in depression & mental disorder, now we are treating him to get back his health.
well i am holding a PR card since 6 years & my case is still running in Islamabad & i don't know what is all going on, we done full process in final stages Medical & Interview also. Medicals Expired back in April 2014 , so we it's about that we may do 2nd Medical also.
I just feel so sad typing my story in this board.... May Allah help us other wise we will always remain in Pakistan & never would be able to return to Afghanistan, because our matter really is & we scare living even in Pakistan...
Allah never bring such situation on any family... Also can you Tell me Abbreviation of PNP as you said you had worked there for a while thanks Sadaf jan.

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
sonam25 said:
Thanks so much

I had another question about the status to change from Applocation received to Decesion Made is
some one can find it in their e-cas and with login of their own or spouse login?

Im very confused about this....
could you please give me some idea?
I checked with my login (SPONSOR) but one member (yamayama) said you can check using your spouse's UCI and info too. hasn't worked for me, try it.

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
sadafN said:
You guys shouldn't panic I'm feb 2013 8 months ahead of you guys and I haven't heard anything yet ! As far as I know they are still working on 2012 applications and just started on 2013 so be patience in sha Allah soon we will all hear good news
salam sadaf jan,
I am new in this website, i saw your posts it match mine ,coz i am feb 2013 too and my e-case change to IP on 11th July. I am wondering if you have recieved any email from them so far?

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Anjo14 said:
salam sadaf jan,
I am new in this website, i saw your posts it match mine ,coz i am feb 2013 too and my e-case change to IP on 11th July. I am wondering if you have recieved any email from them so far?
Salam Janem I hope you are doing well! Congrats that's a good news inshallah soon you will hear a good news ! Check your junk mail both your email and your husband's email that you guys provided in your application ! And I also really encourage you to contact you IMP ASAP and they will contact new Dehli on your behalf and check if they have emailed you or contacted you they might have wrong contact info this will be the fastes way to find out ! Because so far as you can see in this forum everyone got an email up in the change on thier e case . And no sadly my ECase is still the same and I havnt heard anything I'm really worried ! Inshallah soon khudawand moshkel huma ra asaan kona ! Keep me posted with your updates ! Good luck sweetie

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Anjo14 said:
salam sadaf jan,
And can you plz tell me your exact time line plz ?

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
sadafN said:
Thanks alot janim, you are so helpfull and kind. and yes sure i can tell you my exact time line. I apply January 25 2013,and i received conformation email from islamabad on feb 19 ,2013.
They transfer my case in new Delhi on April 2014, and it change from application received to In process on 11th july 2014.
I give my email and my husband email too,and i went to the MP 2 times so far they did some update last time i went was start of june 2014 so she told me to come after two months it mean August. In shah allah i going middle og August bakahir to see what is going on, but you know one of my husband 's friend was after us but he already got his additional doc and maybe remed too ::) i dont know how this visa office is working. any ways i will post my update when i go to mp bakhair ...hope sar hamagi ma yak roshani shawa bakhair

HeartinKabul

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 2013 to Islamabad & Jan 2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
Remedical requested on Dec 11, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
(ecas changed to in process july 21,2014) NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
MARCH 31 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 30th 2015
LANDED..........
july 2015 inshallah
Salam everyone

I have a few questions.....
until your medical doesnt expire they don't send you a remed right? so its possible to get a visa without doing a second medical? Also guys I was wondering do you guys know how much time they give out on the visas....like when do they expire. If anyone has any idea let me know. Thanks.

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
sadafN said:
Salam alikom Sadaf jan,
Sadaf jan i have been passing a tragic life along with my family since my application is running.
Due to matters i left Afghanistan & the matters still threat me and my family, my son is always thinking he is taken down & fallen in depression & mental disorder, now we are treating him to get back his health.
well i am holding a PR card since 6 years & my case is still running in Islamabad & i don't know what is all going on, we done full process in final stages Medical & Interview also. Medicals Expired back in April 2014 , so we it's about that we may do 2nd Medical also.
I just feel so sad typing my story in this board.... May Allah help us other wise we will always remain in Pakistan & never would be able to return to Afghanistan, because our matter really is & we scare living even in Pakistan...
Allah never bring such situation on any family... Also can you Tell me Abbreviation of PNP as you said you had worked there for a while thanks Sadaf jan.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Wajea said:
Salam alikom Sadaf jan,
Sorry to hear this ! I have inbox you ! Best of luck

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Dear Nick_Afghan,

Can you drop me an email detailing the process of getting nikah khat and Tazkira. need your help.

Thanks

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
I got additional document request on June 26th, one of the pictures from wedding reception had a wrong date on the back of it, and some additional phone..on the email it said
"You have 30 days to submit these documents at which time a decision will be taken on your file. Failure to comply with this request may result in your case being refused." I mailed it and it was delivered after 4 days.. anyone else with similar situation?