17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
wazhuma123 said:
Thank you so so much dear yamayama jan for your kind replies and very helpful guidances.

MY corresponded mailing address is mine even though my husband opened a mail box in mokhabrat Afghanistan but I still decided to put mine. I'm started the GCMS form and waiting for my husband consent form and actually I have some question about how to fill that form.

QUESTIONS FOR ATIP:

1.*Select the category that best describes you. Academia or Member of the Public?
2.Act & record Selection. Requesting information for:
3.*Surname (Family Name) HERE SHOULD I WRITE MY HUSBAND'S INFO? AND HIS UCI#?
4.*What type of information would you like to request? ELECTRONIC FILE WILL BE CORRECT?
5.*File Type. IS IT IMMIGRATION FILE-PERMANENT RESIDENCE?

QUESTIONS FOR IMM5744 CONSENT FORM:

SECTION A- SHOULD BE MY HUSBAND NAME?
SECTION B- N/A
SECTION C- MY NAME AND INFO
SECTION D- ESAY :)
SECTION E- N/A
SECTION F- HUBBY SIGNS
SECTION G- N/A

EMAIL TO INDIA- WILL BE THIS CORRECT

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing in regards to my case # that has been transferred to your office from Islamabad. I am a Canadian citizen and sponsoring my husband from Afghanistan. Could you please let me know the status on our case. I would be really thankful.

Sorry that I asked too many questions wala degas azar nametom, zyad zyad tashakor ;D
As far as for your notes go to youtube and type how to fill consent forms watch the video and then type how to apply for atip watch the second video and you should be okay from there if you still need anymore info let me know and for your email I am just gonna paste a copy of my email so you can have an idea.

Sher Agah
xxxx
Xxxxx Ontario
Xxxx Canada
Cell Phone:
Home Phone:
Email:
UCI No.

Date:

Re: My wife's Sponsorship to Canada

Name: sherin gol Parsoz
Date of birth:
Place of birth: Kabul Afghanistan
Email:
UCI No.
Passport No.

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am writing to you with regard to my wife, Xxx sponsorship to Canada. I submitted my application to the Immigration Office at Mississauga on xxx 2012.

On Xxx 2012 I received a confirmation from the Immigration Office, that they had approved my application, and it was sent to Canadian Embassy in Islamabad for further processing. I also contacted the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) call centre regarding my wife’s sponsorship application. I was told that our application had been forwarded to the Canadian High Commission at New Delhi and it would be processed from there.

We still have not received a letter of acknowledgement for my wife Xxx from your respected office yet and I received her UCI number from the Global Case Management System (GCMS).
It is now more than a year that I haven't heard from your respected office about my application.

I am worried that in this past year your respected office might have sent me some information by mail, but I didn't receive it. Please provide me with some information. I am really worried about the whole situation.

Thank you so much for your time, and your assistance.

With regards

Sher Agah (sheren gol's husband)

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
yamayama said:
As far as for your notes go to youtube and type how to fill consent forms watch the video and then type how to apply for atip watch the second video and you should be okay from there if you still need anymore info let me know and for your email I am just gonna paste a copy of my email so you can have an idea.

Sher Agah
xxxx
Xxxxx Ontario
Xxxx Canada
Cell Phone:
Home Phone:
Email:
UCI No.

Date:

Date of birth:
Email:
UCI No.
Passport No.

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am writing to you with regard to my wife, Xxx sponsorship to Canada. I submitted my application to the Immigration Office at Mississauga on xxx 2012.

On Xxx 2012 I received a confirmation from the Immigration Office, that they had approved my application, and it was sent to Canadian Embassy in Islamabad for further processing. I also contacted the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) call centre regarding my wife's sponsorship application. I was told that our application had been forwarded to the Canadian High Commission at New Delhi and it would be processed from there.

We still have not received a letter of acknowledgement for my wife Xxx from your respected office yet and I received her UCI number from the Global Case Management System (GCMS).
It is now more than a year that I haven't heard from your respected office about my application.

I am worried that in this past year your respected office might have sent me some information by mail, but I didn't receive it. Please provide me with some information. I am really worried about the whole situation.

With regards

hahaha shringul parsoz lol

wazhuma123

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 3, 2012
AOR Received.
October 20, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 2012 to ISB- Feb 2014 to ND
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Once, second October 2014
Interview........
October, 2014
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
My lucky day
yamayama said:

Sher Agah
xxxx
Xxxxx Ontario
Xxxx Canada
Cell Phone:
Home Phone:
Email:
UCI No.

Date:

Date of birth:
Email:
UCI No.
Passport No.

Dear Sir/ Madam

On Xxx 2012 I received a confirmation from the Immigration Office, that they had approved my application, and it was sent to Canadian Embassy in Islamabad for further processing. I also contacted the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) call centre regarding my wife's sponsorship application. I was told that our application had been forwarded to the Canadian High Commission at New Delhi and it would be processed from there.

With regards

hahahahahhahahhahhahhhahah bro you killed me with these names lol you're so funny

Again thanks to you and bro Nick_afg, I keep you in my prays :) sincerely, Shringl parzoz lol

wazhuma123

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 3, 2012
AOR Received.
October 20, 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
October, 2014
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
My lucky day
Hey guys,

I have hard time to upload my husband consent form, the message popping up "No file selected" and drive me crazy.
My file format is pdf and size is less than 2Mb and I use different computers, in fact it doesn't upload other file as well, I guess I have to mail them.

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
wazhuma123 said:
Hey guys,

I have hard time to upload my husband consent form, the message popping up "No file selected" and drive me crazy.
My file format is pdf and size is less than 2Mb and I use different computers, in fact it doesn't upload other file as well, I guess I have to mail them.
No wait give it sometime cause they might doing some maintenance on their website or possibly maybe there was a problem with your internet just try couple hours later before you upload it again just restart your pc and your modem then hopefully it will work.

wazhuma123

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 3, 2012
AOR Received.
October 20, 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
October, 2014
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
My lucky day
yamayama said:
No wait give it sometime cause they might doing some maintenance on their website or possibly maybe there was a problem with your internet just try couple hours later before you upload it again just restart your pc and your modem then hopefully it will work.
so you think it may be the problem, I was on computer all morning and I tried again not long ago but still the same, the forms for mailing option is almost the same except this form called Access to Information Act that asking Provide details regarding the information being sought, should I write Sponsorship file? I'm asking just in case if online option will not work tomorrow.
Also I checked my husband's Ecase it just says application received, so if there will be any change I'll see it there?
Do you know how many Med's test and police cl. is needed? ours expired
and one more question, how did you know that your file transf to India, did you call CIC or they emailed you?

Thanks for help bro, may you hear good news soon.

wazhuma123

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 3, 2012
AOR Received.
October 20, 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
October, 2014
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
My lucky day
Here you can find some sample interview questions.
For some reason it does't allow me to post the link so I removed 3xw

apnatoronto.com/immigration-interview-family/

wardak786

Jun 17, 2014
wazhuma123 said:
Salam to all my Afghans !

Could anyone tell me please how I can find out if my case has been transferred to India from Islamabad? I recently have called CIC and they don't know and can't help, I emailed Islamabad and they don't answer, I'm very frustrated and I don't know what to do :'(
We applied in August 2012 and our case was transferred to Islamabad in October 2012 and since we're waiting. This February my husband received an email full of mistakes and most of the email was not related to our case at all, it was just like someone was in rush and copy past from other files, anyway we faxed and email them back to verify what exactly they want from us but no reply.
Please any information will be appreciated.
Hey salam,

Have you tried talking to you MP. My cousin was the same situation and his MP found out for him in 2 Days. I think notes are good but it will take 30 days and they will respond to your email probably next ramadan. I would suggest just get a hold of your MP its much faster.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
wardak786 said:
Hey salam,

Have you tried talking to you MP. My cousin was the same situation and his MP found out for him in 2 Days. I think notes are good but it will take 30 days and they will respond to your email probably next ramadan. I would suggest just get a hold of your MP its much faster.

Yes search who your MP is and call thier office, don't tell them your file is in Islamabad just ask them to locate your file and tell them that in thier email they should ask if anything has been mailed to you ! The MP office has an internal email add that they contact they get back to you within 1-3 days ! You can by all means call CIC call center too again just say you have no idea where your file is and which visa office you should contact they will tell you where it is ! Keep us posted ! Everything will be alright in shaa Allah

wazhuma123

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 3, 2012
AOR Received.
October 20, 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
October, 2014
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
My lucky day
hey guyyys,

I called CIC and my file was forwarded to ND on Feb, 2014 yeahhhhh such a relief :eek:

Also I ordered my GCMS, it worked today. I guess today is my lucky day i should go buy a lottery ;)

Tashakor to all my people, May Allah bless you.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
wazhuma123 said:
hey guyyys,

I called CIC and my file was forwarded to ND on Feb, 2014 yeahhhhh such a relief :eek:

Also I ordered my GCMS, it worked today. I guess today is my lucky day i should go buy a lottery ;)

That is great to hear I'm glad everything worked out for you

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
wazhuma123 said:
hey guyyys,

You should buy a lottoery and if you win you share it with all of us lol

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, Salam again, how should I add information of my application time line at left side of my profile, as most people did here, i am not able to find its option here. thank you

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wazhuma123 said:
hey guyyys,

When you check your ecase now, is it showing IN PROCESS? or apart from transfering to ND it was already in process.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Kabul2012 said:
Guys, Salam again, how should I add information of my application time line at left side of my profile, as most people did here, i am not able to find its option here. thank you
salaam brother wellcom to the family , u can add ur files info after 10 posts .