No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
Nick_afg said:
salaam Abdul bro ur post to yasameen made me laugh and than I felt sad coz u don't know about the life in Canada this poor girl has too work in order to bring his husband home i dont think she is working for fun to be honest bro some of our ppl in Kabul thinks mony grows on trees in Canada huh men once u come to this country u ll realize what I am saying to u, this is really rude to say Afghan girls shouldn't work. men u made me realy mad bro I wanna tell u something bro if u really wanna come to
live with ur spouse in Canada than ur spouse has to work too to sponsor u.
First of all im not Abdul lol....and by the way i live in Canada too im not the one who is getting sponsored ,im the one sponsoring my wife so i know how it works lol... and dont be mad just chill that was just my opinion that afghn girls are not suppose to work they deserve tobe treated with respect not work like dogs under other ppls authority... for men its a different story they are born to work and deals with outside problems but wmens from our culture should not work and should stay home and fulfill their husbands and childrens duty....

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Nick_afg said:
salaam Abdul bro ur post to yasameen made me laugh and than I felt sad coz u don't know about the life in Canada this poor girl has too work in order to bring his husband home i dont think she is working for fun to be honest bro some of our ppl in Kabul thinks mony grows on trees in Canada huh men once u come to this country u ll realize what I am saying to u, this is really rude to say Afghan girls shouldn't work. men u made me realy mad bro I wanna tell u something bro if u really wanna come to live with ur spouse in Canada than ur spouse has to work too to sponsor u.
Salam Afghan boy jan and Nick jan, haha you both made me smile. Well honestly it's not hard to quit but as Nick jan mentioned I have no choice to do that. I have to sponsor my husband and plus there are so many things to take care of with my family here. Mortgage and other expenses. I can't risk to lose my job. If I quit and come back I may not get the same position/salary as now. Basically I will start from scratch. My husband has the same idea as you lol but I told him what if you come here and we both are in need of a job and money, which will happen for sure. Also CIC office might ask for proof of work again you never know and I have to provied them something so they will believe that we both are planning to move to Canada after he gets his sponsorship.

Thanks guys for your suggestions, I appreciate you both. Khuda komak kona hame mara.

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Hi brothers/sisters, as i saw discussion on job quit, i got the question that is it necessary and requirement for the girl to work in order to sponsor her husband. if the boy has job in Kabul, does it have a positive impact on case or how?

Thanks

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
abdul786 said:
Hi brothers/sisters, as i saw discussion on job quit, i got the question that is it necessary and requirement for the girl to work in order to sponsor her husband. if the boy has job in Kabul, does it have a positive impact on case or how?

Thanks
I don't know much but I am sure it's needed for the girl (sponsor) to be working because they need Employee Letter when you are submitting for the application. Also I have read on some topics that some Visa offices might ask for proof of employment while they are processing the application if they found out that the sponsor is back home living with the spouse. Then you will have to proof some ties in Canada because they would want the sponsor to be in Canada and support the applicant after he comes to Canada. I hope this helps.

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Thanks Yasmeen, is there specific amount that she should have to sponsor husband or employment duration. thanks

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
LANDED..........
August 2014
Nick_afg said:
salaam Abdul bro ur post to yasameen made me laugh and than I felt sad coz u don't know about the life in Canada this poor girl has too work in order to bring his husband home i dont think she is working for fun to be honest bro some of our ppl in Kabul thinks mony grows on trees in Canada huh men once u come to this country u ll realize what I am saying to u, this is really rude to say Afghan girls shouldn't work. men u made me realy mad bro I wanna tell u something bro if u really wanna come to live with ur spouse in Canada than ur spouse has to work too to sponsor u.
Salam Nick _AFG jan and all respected Members,

Bro long time no post, hope all is well with you, family and love once, I am very happy to see now we have our own thread to share and discuss our journey through this frustrating process, I am September 2011 applicant and my case also transferred to New Delhi on Med Feb 2014, I got my notes and the reason for transfer was ( work load - re distribution ) I strongly believe that all mass transfer happen for existing cases prior Med 2013 all got transfer to India and from now on they will be responsible to process PR application for Afghan National, I dont know about other classes of immigration like ( HM, Refugee, Group of 5 and excetra ) see what happen. so far there is no action from ND High Commission to find out how effective are they ? only time will till for sure on upcoming months.

I just happen to know couple of Immigration consultant from Indian community in GTA area and I ask them about over all how is the situation in ND High Commission, they were not happy about it, they are very rude, unforgiven and hard on applicants, one little mistake you are rejected due to high volume of application they deal with it simply either pass or fail and next online, they dont give opportunity for any type of clarification, I dont want to be negative as they say ( SAG Zard brother Shaghal ) so hope they better than ISB High commission, in the mean time I wish all of you all the best, hope this new president come soon before they destroy all Afghanistan,every single day there is blast or attack Allah Jan Pak Hamai Murdom Bechare Wa Mazlom mare dar panahi khod negah konad.

Regards,
Cvimm

kabulafg120

Mar 2, 2014
Salam to my beautiful afghans in this forum! I am wondering what is this note everyone is talking about and for my situation about the landing fee and PCC requested from the New Delhi Visa office, I actually attached a letter explaining i already send them the docs when i first applied for my husband and copies of the two docs. I did not email them but mailed it to them from canada post. Was it a good idea to mail it instead of emailing it. I dont have a scanner with me at this moment. Thank you.

HeartinKabul

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 2013 to Islamabad & Jan 2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
Remedical requested on Dec 11, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
(ecas changed to in process july 21,2014) NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
MARCH 31 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 30th 2015
LANDED..........
july 2015 inshallah
I Just wanted to mention that when i applied to sponsor my husband, at that time I was not working, I have worked in the past before (part time jobs) but while I was sponsoring my husband I did not have any job and I did select unemployed on my forms when I was filling them out. My reason was that I am a full time student and so I needed to focus on my studies, I got approved as a sponsor in less then 30 days....It was because I had filled out my taxes in the previous year and in my option C printout it showed an income, even if it wasn't a lot.

So, therefore, no you dont have to be working throughout the sponsorship process to prove anything, once you are approved you are approved...although yasmeen may be right about them asking for an employment letter if your staying with your spouse abroad, other then that I cant think of any reason why they would ask for proof again because we all already got approved as sisters.

But I totally see where you are coming from Yasmeen sister, if i had a good job with a good salary then I would be hesitant to quit too, as we will need the money plus you can buy things for your home for when your hubby comes! (i already bought few things :p) The only reason why I quit my job because it was a shitty part time job with minimum wage and I really did need more time for my studies :)

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
HeartinKabul said:
I Just wanted to mention that when i applied to sponsor my husband, at that time I was not working, I have worked in the past before (part time jobs) but while I was sponsoring my husband I did not have any job and I did select unemployed on my forms when I was filling them out. My reason was that I am a full time student and so I needed to focus on my studies, I got approved as a sponsor in less then 30 days....It was because I had filled out my taxes in the previous year and in my option C printout it showed an income, even if it wasn't a lot.

So, therefore, no you dont have to be working throughout the sponsorship process to prove anything, once you are approved you are approved...although yasmeen may be right about them asking for an employment letter if your staying with your spouse abroad, other then that I cant think of any reason why they would ask for proof again because we all already got approved as sisters.

But I totally see where you are coming from Yasmeen sister, if i had a good job with a good salary then I would be hesitant to quit too, as we will need the money plus you can buy things for your home for when your hubby comes! (i already bought few things :p) The only reason why I quit my job because it was a *censored word*ty part time job with minimum wage and I really did need more time for my studies :)
Salam Sister jan, I totally agree with you.

Abdul bro jan, no there is no specific amount require for your income in order to get approved. As long as you are working they will approve it.

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
kabulafg120 said:
Salam to my beautiful afghans in this forum! I am wondering what is this note everyone is talking about and for my situation about the landing fee and PCC requested from the New Delhi Visa office, I actually attached a letter explaining i already send them the docs when i first applied for my husband and copies of the two docs. I did not email them but mailed it to them from canada post. Was it a good idea to mail it instead of emailing it. I dont have a scanner with me at this moment. Thank you.
Hi I got the same request from them almost two months ago and i was not sure what to do but eventually i did the same thing as u did like i i attached a letter explaining that i already paid for PCC and landing fee but I didnt mailed it out to them, I simply reply back to their email that I got the original letter from and attach all the docs with it i.e. Copy of PCC, Copy of Payment receipt, A covering letter!
Did u mail those docs to New Delhi, India? and did u get any letter after that ?

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
afghanboy said:
Hi I got the same request from them almost two months ago and i was not sure what to do but eventually i did the same thing as u did like i i attached a letter explaining that i already paid for PCC and landing fee but I didnt mailed it out to them, I simply reply back to their email that I got the original letter from and attach all the docs with it i.e. Copy of PCC, Copy of Payment receipt, A covering letter!
Did u mail those docs to New Delhi, India? and did u get any letter after that ?
I did the same :)

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
Going Kabul Jan, anyone want anything? :p :p :p :p :p 9 months of freedom from work and all...

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Peerzad said:
Going Kabul Jan, anyone want anything? :p :p :p :p :p 9 months of freedom from work and all...
Aww Peerzad jan enjoy it brother. thanks for asking. I will let you know if I needed anything back lol. Will you be active on this Forum while there?

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
yasmeen143 said:
Aww Peerzad jan enjoy it brother. thanks for asking. I will let you know if I needed anything back lol. Will you be active on this Forum while there?
NP sis, Yes I will be active.. I am becoming a daddy taking my parental leave 35 Weeks of CHAkara ye Afghanistan

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
Peerzad said:
NP sis, Yes I will be active.. I am becoming a daddy taking my parental leave 35 Weeks of CHAkara ye Afghanistan
Congratulations that's such a good news. bakhair daddy shawi and enjoy it cause not everyone can do that. you are lucky all the best.