+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

lalagirl

Feb 13, 2018
Hello guys,
How long does it take before high commission of Canada reschedules an interview? and also is it possible to have the interview transfered to the country where the person being sponsored lives? I already sent many emails to have the interview rescheduled but no answer yet...? Can anyone give me more détails?

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
On email it says to send it via VFS in India or Nepal. How do i send it to VFS in india? I have to pay some kind of fees too.
That's good news then what are u waiting for if they already mentioned in email the offices address send to India New Delhi VFS through FedEx or any kind of other deliveries service if u are confuse ask from your respective

Reactions: ForeverMB

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
Hello guys,
How long does it take before high commission of Canada reschedules an interview? and also is it possible to have the interview transfered to the country where the person being sponsored lives? I already sent many emails to have the interview rescheduled but no answer yet...? Can anyone give me more détails?
It's take one month to reschedule the interview I had the same experience my interview was in New Delhi my bad luck I didn't get my India visa on same time that's why I was postpone my interview I got email of reschedule interview after one month

ForeverMB

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Doc's Request.
31-01-2017 and 28-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-08-2016 AOR2 07-09-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
That's good news then what are u waiting for if they already mentioned in email the offices address send to India New Delhi VFS through FedEx or any kind of other deliveries service if u are confuse ask from your respective
Yeah but i heard i have to pay some kind fees to that vfs. If i send it true fedex how am i gonna pay that vfs fees which is in india

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
On email it says to send it via VFS in India or Nepal. How do i send it to VFS in india? I have to pay some kind of fees too.
Also u mentioned in comments your husband is living in Turkey so this is so easy to send passport to India through FedEx tell to your husband take his passport to FedEx office in Turkey or give the full details address of the VFS they will receive passport within 1or2 days

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah but i heard i have to pay some kind fees to that vfs. If i send it true fedex how am i gonna pay that vfs fees which is in india
Call to New Delhi VFS office or high commission of the Canada this is the best way I hope u will get good news

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
I will be come in same problem cuz I'm also living abroad but I didn't done yet my remedical your information will help me to

Reactions: ForeverMB

ForeverMB

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Doc's Request.
31-01-2017 and 28-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-08-2016 AOR2 07-09-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
I will be come in same problem cuz I'm also living abroad but I didn't done yet my remedical your information will help me to
There was a guy who had same problem he was living in Dubai he said he email ndvo and they changed his visa office to the one in Dubai
So im hoping they will do same for my husband

lalagirl

Feb 13, 2018
It's take one month to reschedule the interview I had the same experience my interview was in New Delhi my bad luck I didn't get my India visa on same time that's why I was postpone my interview I got email of reschedule interview after one month
Ok thanks for the reply. It takea one month from the day you received the interview letter or the interview date itself?

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
I also emailed my representative still waiting for response. Didnt email NDVO yet.
What did your MP say?
There was a guy who did this before and they changed it for him. And as far as i know it didnt take long either. But again cant say anything about NDVO you never know
my husband went to vfs to see if they would accept his passport - they checked his uci and application number in the system and said they will
Ok thanks for the reply. It takea one month from the day you received the interview letter or the interview date itself?

you cant send ur pasport throught fedex !!!! its illegal to mail ur passport from one country to another. U can only use vfs to submit ur passprt!!! tell ur husband to go to vfs office in turkey and ask them if he can submit his passport there .. they will ask for uci# and application number!! you will be able to submit passport in turkey vfs

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Does any one know the karte parwan address for remedical at Kabul as the IOM office takes a week to wait. Please reply. Thanks.

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
Yeah it's will take one month they will send u again reschedule interview letter if u already missed one interview