+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
you have to remove ur lawyer to link app- order gcm notes to find out what the status of ur file is- i am nov 2015 applicant still waiting for ppr - just be patient it will happen soon
If i dont link my application online and i order GCMS does it provide the same status info?

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
yes it provides same and more

Reactions: Barats

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Could you tell me what's schedule A? My hasband has been asked to submitt police clearance again from Pakistan while we had submitted before with upfront application and he doesnt live in pak anymore He is in Afghanistan now.
We submitted the scan of old one to Delhi visa office through email But we didnt hear anything since then.
Hi Barats, Can you write how you made a police clearance certificate in Pakistan. Thanks

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Hi Barats, Can you write how you made a police clearance certificate in Pakistan. Thanks
My hasband went the nearest police station to get one in Pakistan. Do the same go and ask for police clearance they will give you a farm and do all the procedure if they ask you. Make sure you go and ask so many times to do proccess fast because they dont give eassily they give hard time.

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
Thanks. Did you expérience it? I mean did get info from GCMS aswell?
yes i hve ordered gcm notes - they are detailed and tells u exactly why ur file is delayed and any notes from officer

Reactions: Barats

abdul786

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
My hasband went the nearest police station to get one in Pakistan. Do the same go and ask for police clearance they will give you a farm and do all the procedure if they ask you. Make sure you go and ask so many times to do proccess fast because they dont give eassily they give hard time.
Ok. Thanks! so it should be from any nearest police station in Pakistan written on a piece of paper that he/she doesn't have any criminal record with us? Am I right? Thanks.

vidaj

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
yes it provides same and more
when did your background check started?? mine started on Feb 16 and still didn't get any response... can you please explain gcm note i would like to order but i don't know how and from which website???

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
Reactions: vidaj

Zora

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hi
I have a question .
I applied application my husband end of December . And then after 15 day I received email by cic your proccesed started on January . And now after 5 months I received " medical results have been received " what mean that and how long takes time to I get PPR from cic ?
Please could you help me
Thank you so much .

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Ok. Thanks! so it should be from any nearest police station in Pakistan written on a piece of paper that he/she doesn't have any criminal record with us? Am I right? Thanks.
No its not like that. You have to fill up the farm they will give it to you and submitt it back with copy of your passport and id card then they will send it for inquirie if you have any criminal recards or not then. They will issue you a certificate by saying that you dont have any recards. Then the orginal certificat should be submitted to the IRCC .

vidaj

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Hi
I have a question .
I applied application my husband end of December . And then after 15 day I received email by cic your proccesed started on January . And now after 5 months I received " medical results have been received " what mean that and how long takes time to I get PPR from cic ?
Please could you help me
Thank you so much .
it means you passed the medical exam and in order for you to receive your PPR nobody knows when, it can happen anytime, if you want to know more details of your application you can go to your nearest MP and request for update and they would be able to tell you where your application is and in what stage :) hope this helps

Reactions: Zora

Zora

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
it means you passed the medical exam and in order for you to receive your PPR nobody knows when, it can happen anytime, if you want to know more details of your application you can go to your nearest MP and request for update and they would be able to tell you where your application is and in what stage :) hope this helps
ok vidaj thank you for helping .
I hope her PRR coming soon because his medical will be expire .
Sorry other question , maybe New Dehli will send to my husband interview after medical results ?? Because in AfG so hard to go India and then come back and than go again .