Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
sadafh said:
Hello guys,

So I wanted to update you guys that my husband received his passport request yesterday ALLHAMDULLILAH

I wish everyone who's still waiting during this extremely tough process to be finished with it soon INSHALLAH.

If anyone has any questions or anything let me know:)

Request for PP: May 28, 2015
ReMed: Dec 1, 2014
Applied: March, 2013

Salam Sadaf:
I am really glad that finally you get PP request. To be honest, I am really really happy please pray for me as well because our timeline is almost the same. However, I think finally they start to process early 2013 cases which is a good sign for early 2013. I wish you a wonderful life together.
Please let me know if you order notes recently what does it show in the note.
Thanks

zami.sara

May 31, 2015
hi,
my sponsorship application is thru new delhi's visa office and i have received the letter from high commisioner of new delhi on february 2015 and its asked me to submit the rprf fee, police check, and supplementary form which were already been sent to cpc mississauga on november 2014. i sent them enquire via email i sebt them fax by saying that i hv been already submitted all the requested documents at the first stage, now its been almost 7 months for all the procedure, the medical check will be expired in two month and i dont have any news from visa office new delhi. i dont know what else i can do

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
zami.sara said:
hi,
my sponsorship application is thru new delhi's visa office and i have received the letter from high commisioner of new delhi on february 2015 and its asked me to submit the rprf fee, police check, and supplementary form which were already been sent to cpc mississauga on november 2014. i sent them enquire via email i sebt them fax by saying that i hv been already submitted all the requested documents at the first stage, now its been almost 7 months for all the procedure, the medical check will be expired in two month and i dont have any news from visa office new delhi. i dont know what else i can do
you can ask your MP to communicate this with them, that will be faster, hopefully everything works out fine

Canadian4life

Jan 21, 2015
zami.sara said:
hi,

Don't worry. They just want to waste your time. They said the same thing to me but I just sent them a letter that I have already submitted these to Mississauga office together with my other documents. I checked with my MP and a week time and they said that they have received everything.
That's just a Generated Computer Email to everyone just to waste the time. These people are worthless.
I'm waiting for over 13 months now and I haven't heard anything from New Delhi about my wife's application. !!!!

May Allah S.W.T. Give us patience. Because sometimes I lose my patience and it's really hard to get back to normal.
No one also in this forum helped me for the past 6 months. That's why I stopped helping people. :( :(

sadafh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2013
M rafi said:
Congratulations Sadaf Jaan I'm really happy for u :) we're is ur husband sending his passport India or Pakistan?
Thank you!

His passport was requested to be sent to Pakistan!

sadafh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2013

Thanks for the kind wishes brother. If I remember correctly, your re med was requested about a month after mine. Inshallah you'll hear something soon.
I actually ordered notes past Tuesday so once I receive them I can let you know about the details.
The last notes I ordered was in December, 2014.
Surely, Ill pray for everyone who's still waiting for so long. My entire process took approximately 26 months.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
sadafh said:
Thanks for the kind wishes brother. If I remember correctly, your re med was requested about a month after mine. Inshallah you'll hear something soon.
I actually ordered notes past Tuesday so once I receive them I can let you know about the details.
Surely, Ill pray for everyone who's still waiting for so long. My entire process took approximately 26 months.
Thank you sister

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
sadafh said:
Salam Sadaf Jan,
First congratulations! Did your application status changed to in process, if yes, then when was it?

Thanks

zshah

Feb 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontrio
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Islamabad-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014 to New Delhi, June 2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
First - 20-11-2012, Second - 02-07-2014
Interview........
Hopefully Waived :D
Passport Req..
In Sha Allah soon bakhair :)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
M rafi said:
Hi
Is there any 2012 case left or I'm the only one it's been 32 months now :(
I am also left
I applied in December 2012
Still waiting :(

sadafh

Star Member
Apr 1, 2013
EXMANE said:
Salam Sadaf Jan,
First congratulations! Did your application status changed to in process, if yes, then when was it?

Thanks
Salam,

Thanks!

Yes, it changed to IP as soon as my husband's remed was done which was around the 4th of December last year.

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
M rafi said:
Hi
Is there any 2012 case left or I'm the only one it's been 32 months now :(
yea same here, December 2012.

mohib008

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad,PK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2011
AOR Received.
18-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
6-July-2014
Med's Request
6-July-2014
Med's Done....
Aug-2014
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Decision Made On 17-6-2015 , but i am still waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
Hope really soon
LANDED..........
Hope really soon
Yes, Same here Nov-2011 almost 41 months.

mohib008

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Islamabad,PK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2011
AOR Received.
18-Nov-2011
File Transfer...
6-July-2014
Med's Request
6-July-2014
Med's Done....
Aug-2014
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
Decision Made On 17-6-2015 , but i am still waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
Hope really soon
LANDED..........
Hope really soon
41 months waiting if you guys ask me i totally lost hopes. :(

Tanaz

Apr 29, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto > New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-December-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent all documents with application
File Transfer...
29-January-2014
Med's Request
10-December-2014
Med's Done....
Re-Med 20-September-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
2-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Praying In Sha'Allah!
LANDED..........
Praying In Sha'Allah!
Salam everyone!! ;D :eek: ;D :eek:

I have FINALLY received a passport request this morning. Requested to submit passport in Islamabad .. My husband will be going there in person.. Anyone have any tips? And what should he take? Please let me know asap ..

So excited insha'Allah.. I pray for each and every one of you to hear good news soon insha'Allah ❤