Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
zshah said:
Maybe you should take the letter to your MP and ask them if its a PPR letter or something else. He will give you an accurate answer
Hope it helps :)
this is what I got I think they ask for copy of pp not for the original
Dear Applicant:

This is with reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue the processing of your application, please send the following documents:

Please have your passport extended and provide us copy of all pages of the passport.

The above information must be received in this office within 45 days of the date of this e-mail. Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send your correspondence by mail to the High Commission at the address indicated

zshah

Feb 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontrio
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Islamabad-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014 to New Delhi, June 2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
First - 20-11-2012, Second - 02-07-2014
Interview........
Hopefully Waived :D
Passport Req..
In Sha Allah soon bakhair :)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
Dear Applicant:

This is with reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue the processing of your application, please send the following documents:

Please have your passport extended and provide us copy of all pages of the passport.

The above information must be received in this office within 45 days of the date of this e-mail. Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send your correspondence by mail to the High Commission at the address indicated

Ohhh so they are asking you to extend your spouse's passport and send them the copy of the extended pages
if your spouse's passport expires soon then thats why they have sent you this email.
You should ask your spouse to extend their passport asap and then email them the pages. But, speak to the MP if they could help you with sending the passport pages because when you send them the email directly you won't know if they have received and updated the info, but if the MP sends them the email then you will know

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
zshah said:
Ohhh so they are asking you to extend your spouse's passport and send them the copy of the extended pages
if your spouse's passport expires soon then thats why they have sent you this email.
You should ask your spouse to extend their passport asap and then email them the pages. But, speak to the MP if they could help you with sending the passport pages because when you send them the email directly you won't know if they have received and updated the info, but if the MP sends them the email then you will know
thank you bro for reply but they ask to send by mail they don't
Mention anything about email and her ppr is already extended till aug 2016

zshah

Feb 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontrio
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Islamabad-New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014 to New Delhi, June 2013 to Islamabad
Med's Request
27-06-2014
Med's Done....
First - 20-11-2012, Second - 02-07-2014
Interview........
Hopefully Waived :D
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
thank you bro for reply but they ask to send by mail they don't
Mention anything about email
Oh ok,
in that case do what they say or if you want a second opinion then speak to the MP and ask them what you should do :)

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
Nick_afg said:
Guys' good news got ppr alhamdulilah alhmadlellha alhmadlellha khoda jaan is very great I am so so happy I pray for all of you to reunion with ur love ones
First of all congratulations bro. It's almost done for you inshallah.

Second, it's strange that the email you got for ppr is sort of different from mine. Basically they asked for my wife's actual pp to be sent to Islamabad VAC, not copies of the pages. Is there anything written that clearly states that the email you got is 100% ppr?

Here's an excerpt of the ppr email I received:

Dear ______________:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

 Please provide passports or travel documents for yourself and each accompanying dependant, along with a copy of this letter, to the visa office in Islamabad. Please see the VFS Visa Application Centre (Pakistan) website for details on how to transmit your passports to the Canadian High Commission: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/.
 Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
 There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
 We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. You passport must be valid for at least six months.

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in Islamabad within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Nick_afg said:
Guys' good news got ppr alhamdulilah alhmadlellha alhmadlellha khoda jaan is very great I am so so happy I pray for all of you to reunion with ur love ones
congratulations so happy for you nick afghan I hope to every get ppr as soon

Jibreal

Mar 25, 2015
Nick_afg said:
Congrats bro, but who's alhmadlellha lol. I think the excitement was over whelming and rightfully so bro, you have been waiting a while.

salam to everyone I am new to the forum.

App date July 2013
IP since dec 2014

Now just waiting as many of us are.

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations brother Nick. You've waited far too long. I hope your spouse gets the visa back quickly.
_________

I have a question about the two photos they request within the PPR letter:

ONE PHOTO MUST:
bear the name and complete address of the photo studio and the date the photo was taken must be included on the back of one photo. The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

1. Do they need three photos in total?
2. Do all photos need to have dates embedded on the back?
3. Am I overthinking here? lol, I am a little stressed and don't want any more delays.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
desighee said:
Congratulations brother Nick. You've waited far too long. I hope your spouse gets the visa back quickly.
_________

I have a question about the two photos they request within the PPR letter:

ONE PHOTO MUST:
bear the name and complete address of the photo studio and the date the photo was taken must be included on the back of one photo. The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

1. Do they need three photos in total?
2. Do all photos need to have dates embedded on the back?
3. Am I overthinking here? lol, I am a little stressed and don't want any more delays.
Brother, you need only two photos. One of the two should have the information on the the back of the photo. :p :p :p

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
afggirl said:
Hey guys do you think this verifies the visas in Islamabad just trying to figure out when my husband will be getting his passport back with visa.This is the website http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/processing-traitement.aspx?lang=eng
That doesn't apply.;..

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Nick_afg said:
Dear Applicant:

Congratulations Nick Brother jan! this is amazing. It may not be actual PPR but it is the closest you are to it. They are asking for a copy of her passport . Make sure you photocopy very clearly all the pages in her passport. I am not sure why they are asking for a copy. You may want to ask your MP (khuda kona komak kona) to see what the purpose of this is and what the fastest way to send it will be.
Did they request it to be sent to New Delhi or Islamabad?

Denize88

Jan 23, 2015
Nick_afg said:
Congrats bkhir bry safe tripe shkor ka azy process diwana khlas shody

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
Nick_afg said:
I have very important question , in ppr email do they ask u for the original pp or copy of all pages coz the email that I got its say send all copy of pp pages I don't understand do they ask for original pp or for the copy of all pages? please reply as soon as u can dear thank you
First of all congrats bro! Second of all I wish I could answer your question but I havent received ppr yet so I dont know. But I guess you should do whatever they told you.

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
Hope_123 said:
Congratulations Nick Brother jan! this is amazing. It may not be actual PPR but it is the closest you are to it. They are asking for a copy of her passport . Make sure you photocopy very clearly all the pages in her passport. I am not sure why they are asking for a copy. You may want to ask your MP (khuda kona komak kona) to see what the purpose of this is and what the fastest way to send it will be.
Did they request it to be sent to New Delhi or Islamabad?
SALAM HOPE_123,

Inshallah you're having the best time of your life being together with your hubby. ;)

Please answer this question I have. The sooner the better.

Do you know the easiest and best route for my wife to take when she comes to Vancouver bakhair, with the least amount of hassle?