Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
hawaii123 said:
Hi everyone, the only news that I have, is that ECas shows in process since nov 05. So I'm hoping that my husband will get ppr soon...
Hello Everyone:
Now a days everyone is silent there is no updates and news. However, hawaii123 my E-Case has been changed to process in August and still I do not received anything. Could you please share your time with the forum. :p :p :p
Please try to update the forum because it is two or three days that no updates.

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Hi Guys! How are you all? Just wanted to say that We landed in Canada, Vancouver. I have processed her Medical card and SIN Card. It will take 2 months for her PR, Medical and SIN to arrive. I hope your all doing well. I had a dream of 2 people getting PPR/Decision Made recently, Please do update if anything does come!

Sincerely,

Mazar_Sponsor!
Dear mazar Sponsor, I am really happy for you because you now out of immigration tension. Wish you a wonderful married life in British Columbia.

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Hi Guys! How are you all? Just wanted to say that We landed in Canada, Vancouver. I have processed her Medical card and SIN Card. It will take 2 months for her PR, Medical and SIN to arrive. I hope your all doing well. I had a dream of 2 people getting PPR/Decision Made recently, Please do update if anything does come!

Sincerely,

Mazar_Sponsor!
Mubarak! I am so happy for you and your spouse. May Allah bless you both.

AFG_HR said:
Hello Everyone:
Now a days everyone is silent there is no updates and news. However, hawaii123 my E-Case has been changed to process in August and still I do not received anything. Could you please share your time with the forum. :p :p :p
Please try to update the forum because it is two or three days that no updates.
Brother have you tried to get in touch with NDVO, MP or ordered your notes to see why it is taking long? When did your file transfer to NDVO and did they request ADR/medicals?

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
desighee said:
Mubarak! I am so happy for you and your spouse. May Allah bless you both.

Brother have you tried to get in touch with NDVO, MP or ordered your notes to see why it is taking long? When did your file transfer to NDVO and did they request ADR/medicals?
Dear desighee I have contacted my MP many times that only thing that I heard from him was to wait because the time line of my case 33 months which was sent to Isl and he told me that my time line does not count as in India. However, let's pray for the best. :p :p :p We have to be patient because God love those who has patient.

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Nick_afg said:
Hey everybody forum family finally I decided to go stay with my wife it's too much waiting I am going to stay in Islamabad with my wife until I get ppr or anything anyways I am going in few weeks but I want to stay in Islamabad any body know any safe and good place to stay like
Apportement building I want something fully furnished if any
Body knows please share ur idea with me please thank u guys
Salam Nick bro...Wow you're lucky you're actually able to do that. Wish I could stay with hubby till this insane process is done and over with! I may go visit mid December if we don't hear anything by then. Have you booked your ticket? Let me know If you find any cheap ticket because I'm looking and the cheapest is around $2400! Ridiculous -_-

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Outlandish said:
Salam Nick bro...Wow you're lucky you're actually able to do that. Wish I could stay with hubby till this insane process is done and over with! I may go visit mid December if we don't hear anything by then. Have you booked your ticket? Let me know If you find any cheap ticket because I'm looking and the cheapest is around $2400! Ridiculous -_-
salaam outlandish jaan thank u but to be honest i work like donkey lol day and night i think i deserve this , about the airfare i called my traveler agency she wanna book me with Turkish airline and the fair is $1550 Toronto -stambul -dubai -kabul

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Salaam to all dear respected members i have few question hope u guys can help me' so my question is that i want to go to kabul and stay with my wife so i decided not to stay in kabul for long i want to go to Islamabad and stay wit my wife in Islamabad until she get ppr u know why i choose islamabd coz all Afghan residents has to send thier pp to Islamabad visa office for visa issuance and have to provide a pakistani address for resenting the pp but we dont get any ppr yet and as far as i knew the interview has been viewed alhhamdulilia acordding to my mp and my latest note everything looks okay, so my quetion is should i get pakistani visa for my wife to stay in Islamabad and inform cic ? Or just as u known cross the border and she stay with me in islamabd till she get ppr or she can stay in islamabad Without any pakistani visa same like other many afghans with no visa she stay in pakistan till she get ppr i am Canadian citizen offcours i 'll get my pakistani visa from Toronto but i am tinking about my wife should i get her pakistani visa in her afghan pp and tell cic that she has been moved to Islamabad or no? or as i mentioned before is it okay for her to stay in islamabad without any visa and she travels by road to Islamabad and stay there till ppr what is ur advices and opinion dear forum members i need ur advices thank u guys in advance

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmmm, we need to send it to islamabad even though our files are in new delhi? what if we don't have an address in pakistan?

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
desighee said:
Hmmm, we need to send it to islamabad even though our files are in new delhi? what if we don't have an address in pakistan?
u Have to have one bro no choice

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys! It's been a while since I last posted here. It's been almost 6 months my hubby's case is in process, meaning we have been waiting for ppr for almost 6 months and still haven't received anything yet. I can not explain in words how I feel towards our situation, waiting forever to get together and start a normal married life. Anyways so the last email I got from London was the following:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that this file has been assigned to an officer for a background review.

Once the background review has been completed, we should be in a position to advise on a timeframe for completion of the application.

The background review should be completed within the next 30 days.

Sincerely,

NXR
And I received it on November 6. The 30 days will be 6th of December. It says within, meaning I could get ppr email before the 30 days finish because they may finish the review in less then 30 days. Oh and my Mp emailed me after she did an inquiry on my case saying the following:
I was able to follow up and can see that the background checks appear completed as of 2 weeks ago. That is great news. The file is currently pending review and background decision. The officer I spoke with noted that the processing time has passed but because of the new development, cannot send an email as of yet. We were advised to follow up in 30 days. Please send me another email at that time for follow up.

So it's two different emails. One response from London is to my lawyer and the second response is to my mp.
Now guys waiting is killing the both of us.. Especially my husband.
Sorry for such a long post, what are your thoughts on what the hell London is up to ?
Thanks in advance !

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Salam alikum dear respected forum members,
I want to let you know that my husband interview was successful, ALHAMUDLLILAH. I just came yesterday back from India and am very happy and much relaxed shokor khuda jan. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I am very thankful from every one of you helped me through this difficult and stressful process and every single of your advise played a great role in passing my husband interview. Thank you again :)

I still need your idea, I had my ticket booked only for 4 days and I am back to Canada, but my husband is still in india. at the end of interview although i mentioned I want stay with my husband to do his remedical and get his visa from here as I have come all this long way. The officer told me that i recommand you go back and do your affair over there and no worries, the process will be done soon in less than a month, will send his remedial in 24 hours in my email and he give my husband passport back. I got his remedical in my email at the same night.I had to come back the day after the interview because my ticket had no time but my husband is still in india as his ticket has 4 days more, so yesterday he did his remedical? My question is this: should my husband stay in india for the other process like PPR and visa issuance that he can extend his ticket time, or should he go back to Afghanistan and get his visa from Pakistan? any body can give me an idea what is the better way as my husband is still in India and if I can get his visa from there and no need to have an other travel to Pakistan? I appreciate all your help you provided me :) I pray every body get reunited with their loved one soon inshalaha!

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
JAV said:
Hello beautiful members,
My love received the passport with visa yesterday (after 28 days of submission to the Islamabad embassy). All I can say is, thanks to all the members with experience who always motivated other members like me to stay strong and be patient. If you guys have any question, can ask me on the forum. I can answer them in the weekend.

Inshallah everyone should receive their visa soon bakhair.

regards,
Jav
Congratulation Jav, wish you all the best with your new life in Canada with your loved one :) I have 2 questions. when you get your PPR after submitting your remedical? How did you send your wife Passport to Islamabad embassy, by person or by mail? my husband just submitted his remedical yesterday and want to know how long it will take for him to get his visa?

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
havehope2014 said:
Hi guys! It's been a while since I last posted here. It's been almost 6 months my hubby's case is in process, meaning we have been waiting for ppr for almost 6 months and still haven't received anything yet. I can not explain in words how I feel towards our situation, waiting forever to get together and start a normal married life. Anyways so the last email I got from London was the following:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that this file has been assigned to an officer for a background review.

Once the background review has been completed, we should be in a position to advise on a timeframe for completion of the application.

The background review should be completed within the next 30 days.

Sincerely,

NXR
And I received it on November 6. The 30 days will be 6th of December. It says within, meaning I could get ppr email before the 30 days finish because they may finish the review in less then 30 days. Oh and my Mp emailed me after she did an inquiry on my case saying the following:
I was able to follow up and can see that the background checks appear completed as of 2 weeks ago. That is great news. The file is currently pending review and background decision. The officer I spoke with noted that the processing time has passed but because of the new development, cannot send an email as of yet. We were advised to follow up in 30 days. Please send me another email at that time for follow up.

So it's two different emails. One response from London is to my lawyer and the second response is to my mp.
Now guys waiting is killing the both of us.. Especially my husband.
Sorry for such a long post, what are your thoughts on what the hell London is up to ?
Thanks in advance !
Hi havehope2014, it looks you had interview in June and still did not get your PPR.
How was the result of your interview and did they asked you any thing regarding your background checkup or Police check during interview?

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Nick_afg said:
salaam outlandish jaan thank u but to be honest i work like donkey lol day and night i think i deserve this , about the airfare i called my traveler agency she wanna book me with Turkish airline and the fair is $1550 Toronto -stambul -dubai -kabul
WOW Can you give me his/her e-mail or phone number please?

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
khatera said:
Salam alikum dear respected forum members,
I want to let you know that my husband interview was successful, ALHAMUDLLILAH. I just came yesterday back from India and am very happy and much relaxed shokor khuda jan. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I am very thankful from every one of you helped me through this difficult and stressful process and every single of your advise played a great role in passing my husband interview. Thank you again :)

I still need your idea, I had my ticket booked only for 4 days and I am back to Canada, but my husband is still in india. at the end of interview although i mentioned I want stay with my husband to do his remedical and get his visa from here as I have come all this long way. The officer told me that i recommand you go back and do your affair over there and no worries, the process will be done soon in less than a month, will send his remedial in 24 hours in my email and he give my husband passport back. I got his remedical in my email at the same night.I had to come back the day after the interview because my ticket had no time but my husband is still in india as his ticket has 4 days more, so yesterday he did his remedical? My question is this: should my husband stay in india for the other process like PPR and visa issuance that he can extend his ticket time, or should he go back to Afghanistan and get his visa from Pakistan? any body can give me an idea what is the better way as my husband is still in India and if I can get his visa from there and no need to have an other travel to Pakistan? I appreciate all your help you provided me :) I pray every body get reunited with their loved one soon inshalaha!
Congrats for passing interview. I am soooo happy to see your happy message here.

I would suggest have him stay in India and when he is asked to send his Passport back he can just give his Address in India as it has always been faster to receive Visa from India compared to Pakistan.