First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
tofan-ram said:
I asked her why did they failed you, she said this " Azma porsan kad ki chira husband visit nakada tura da 3 years" and this is her reply " bakateri ki who doshman dar ast" ... The officer reject her application right away because they said that why your your huband didn't mentioned this things in his sponsor hip application.... She was scared and made her application rejected by her answer..
OMG this is sad :(

I feel so bad for her.

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
tofan-ram said:
Hello Everyone,

I just came a back from interview and I would like to share my experience.

I had my interview on Nov 17
I left Canada for Delhi Nov 14 and I came back Nov 17 (11:00pm was my flight).

Duration of Interview: 3 hours

I have the most complicated and difficult case that you can imagine,but i successfully passed it.

There were four more individuals for the interview at the same day which two of them failed and two of them passed.

How complicated my case is:

I didn't mentioned anything about my previous partner and child in my application.
They found about it and send me letter to explain myself before the make their final decision which was refusal. I replied back to their letter with documentation and proof and asked them to consider their decision then they schedule interview for us.
I never visited Afghanistan almost in 3 years after i got engaged.

Considering my case, I was able to successfully passed my interview.

My advice:

Go for the interview and be beside your wife/husband.

Be prepare as much as you can because the questions are very random and they can asked you about anything ...

Take proof of on going relationship with you .

Finally don't be nervous and be precise in your answers.

When I successfully passed my interview with such complicated case, than I am sure you guys can easy do this .

A girl came alone for the interview without her husband and she failed it... She was crying very badly at the front of Embassy and i felt very bad for her.... It's difficult for Afghan women or men who never visited aboard alone to face such intensive interview.
We are exposed to some kind of interview here and we know what they expect from us, but some women/men may never expose to such things. If you know that your spouse never visited any where alone or never attended for an interview than it's in the best interest of you to be their with her or him.

Congratulations!! Can you please share what questions where asked and who interviewd you, and can you plaese share how was ur case complicated , if you dont mind.

and when was ur file transfered to ndvo?? please thanks

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
taj p said:
Congratulations!! Can you please share what questions where asked and who interviewd you, and can you plaese share how was ur case complicated , if you dont mind.

and when was ur file transfered to ndvo?? please thanks

I didn't mentioned anything about my previous partner and child in my application.
They found about it and send me letter to explain myself before the make their final decision which was refusal. I replied back to their letter with documentation and proof and asked them to consider their decision then they schedule interview for us.

There are few questions that i recall which were the though questions and required rational answers ..Thats why remember it :)

Q: Why you didn't disclose about you previous partner and child in your application?
When and where did you tell about your previous partner to your current spouse?
Why you didn't visit your spouse in past 3 years?

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
tofan-ram said:
Hello Everyone,

I have the most complicated and difficult case that you can imagine,but i successfully passed it.

There were four more individuals for the interview at the same day which two of them failed and two of them passed.

My advice:

Be prepare as much as you can because the questions are very random and they can asked you about anything ...

When I successfully passed my interview with such complicated case, than I am sure you guys can easy do this .

A girl came alone for the interview without her husband and she failed it... She was crying very badly at the front of Embassy and i felt very bad for her.... It's difficult for Afghan women or men who never visited aboard alone to face such intensive interview.
We are exposed to some kind of interview here and we know what they expect from us, but some women/men may never expose to such things. If you know that your spouse never visited any where alone or never attended for an interview than it's in the best interest of you to be their with her or him.
Congrats bro happy that you passed! Did your wife get her visa ? What did say about next steps ?

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
sadafN said:
Congrats bro happy that you passed! Did your wife get her visa ? What did say about next steps ?
Thanks...If the office didn't satisfied with your interview, he or she will refuse your application and will let you know at the end of the interview. But if you pass your interview than the interviewer will tell that you will receive letter or email from us about the next steps.

The point is, if you didn't failed response from interviewer than it's mean that you will you get passport request or/and re-medical.

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
tofan-ram said:
Hello Everyone,

My advice:

salaam dear brother frist of all many many congratulations for ur successful interview I wish u get ur visa ASAP inshala , I have few
Question brother hope u answer my questions ,first question have u ever order note before u know u are in interview q ? Another question do cic asked u for remed in 2012 or u send it coz u never send med with ur application or cic asked u coz the first one was expired? Coz I can see in ur profile layout remed may 2012 second if cic ask u for remed it means u don't need
Interview or still there is a chance they might call u for an interview ? The reason I asked u these questions coz me and some other brother and sister in this forum got remd almost 4-5 months but nothing happen so far no DM or ppr in my case I order my note recently and it's days interview viewed but still I am not sure they might change thier mind and ask for Interview is it possible? Coz some
Ppl got DM and ppr in weeks after remedical mine is almost five months but still I don't get any ppr or DM so far I don't understand this I need ur advice coz ur more experience than us thank u in advance and I u swish u all the best

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014

okay thanks sooo much:) Appreciated !!! in shaa allah early visa for you!!

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
salaam dear brother frist of all many many congestions for ur successful interview I wish u get ur visa ASAP inshala , I have few
Question brother hope u answer my questions ,first question have u ever order note before u know u are in interview q ? Another question do cic asked u for remed in 2012 or u send it coz u never send med with ur application or cic asked u coz the first one was expired? Coz I can see in ur profile layout remed may 2012 second if cic ask u for remed it means u don't need
Interview or still there is a chance they might call u for an interview ? The reason I asked u these questions coz me and some other brother and sister in this forum got remd almost 4-5 months but nothing happen so far no DM or ppr in my case I order my note recently and it's days interview viewed but still I am not sure they might change thier mind and ask for Interview is it possible? Coz some
Ppl got DM and ppr in weeks after remedical mine is almost five months but still I don't have any ppr or DM so far I don't understand this I need ur advice coz ur more experience than us thank u in advance and I u swish u all the best
I have to fix my profile bc it's kind of misleading ..

I never done my re-med yet ..

I did order note, but it didn't indicate anything about interview... I got interview schedule after few emails that my MP sent to them regarding my case status...

I don't think that they will ask you for interview after you re-med, but you know the cic, they are unpredictable ...

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
tofan-ram said:
I have to fix my profile bc it's kind of misleading ..

I never done my re-med yet ..

I did order note, but it didn't indicate anything about interview... I got interview schedule after few emails that my MP sent to them regarding my case status...

I don't think that they will ask you for interview after you re-med, but you know the cic, they are unpredictable ...

when was your file transfered to ndvo plaese advise

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tofan-ram said:
Hello Everyone,

My advice:

Many congratulations to you and your spouse. May Allah bless you both and unite you in Canada quickly. My heart goes out to the sister who lost her interview. I completely agree with you about accompanying our spouses in interviews especially if it's a wife we're sponsoring. You have motivated and inspired me with your post and I thank you for that. Can you please elaborate on the type of questions they asked. Were they related to your forms, to see if what you're saying corresponds with your case? Or were they related to genuinness of the marriage...example: how do you communicate, why haven't you visisted, etc? What were the questions generally about? Thank you once again and congratulations!

HeartinKabul

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 2013 to Islamabad & Jan 2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
Remedical requested on Dec 11, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
(ecas changed to in process july 21,2014) NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
MARCH 31 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 30th 2015
LANDED..........
july 2015 inshallah
July_2013 said:
Salam dosta wa aziz,

I get my Visa today. Go Kabul, see family then go Canada.

Tashakur wa khoda hafiz
Congrats lucky you!!! best of luck. how long did your case take all together?

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Dear all Forum Friends:
I hope our waiting period come to end by today and get some good news of Re-Medical, PR, and PPR. However, Good Night Ontario and Good Morning New Delhi, I wish that you guys (Immigration Officers) start your day being in good mood to process more cases today. :p :p :p :p

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
Salam everyone!
I just got an email from NDVO, after I emailed them my daughters citizenship and birth certificate 20 days ago. Finally a good news.this is what they wrote me "the documents you provided has been noted in your file and we trust it will be great of assistance to your file at this time".

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Today i cheak Ecas (in process) to status show (DM) it is good sign my passport sent 54 days Islamabad ,

We received your application for permanent residence on September 28, 2011.

We started processing your application on January 18, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
khurram19801 said:
Today i cheak Ecas (in process) to status show (DM) it is good sign my passport sent 54 days Islamabad ,

We received your application for permanent residence on September 28, 2011.

We started processing your application on January 18, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
Congrats this is good news. I think they will now dispatch your Stamped Passport.

You were unnecessarily spamming this forum haha. You shouldn't expect to receive Passport back unless your ECAS is changed to Decision Made.

So now you should start counting days (don't count 54 days) Start from day 1 :)

Hope this clears your confusion.