+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Saeed.Afghan said:
Thank you for your kind words, khoharam.

For sure, the visa officer told us right after the interview that we're approved, so it's another way of saying we passed. I think for us, 3 stages are left, re med then PPR then getting the visa bakhair. I'll keep ya'll updated as things progress.

Don't worry, my patience won't let the negative thoughts drive me crazy, Allah is always with us!
Saeed bro, one more question.I got the email about 4 days letter of its date,by october 12 and today I noticed that I have to send an acknowledgement of the receipt of their email and also I need to emil them for confirmation of my husband interview......... Do i need to send the acknowledgement and confirmation to gather or separately. can I send both to gather. I hope i am not too late. I became concern if I am late it doesn't affect my husband interview, did you send any acknowledgement and confirmation?

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Salam guys
Quick question...I hope you all can help me with it. My husband recently got a new job in the government sector after they began his background check. Is it necessary to inform CIC about his new job? Someone told me we're not obliged to tell them about his job change...only change of address or change in status of relationship, but I'm not sure. Anyone know? :'(

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
khatera said:
Saeed bro, one more question.I got the email about 4 days letter of its date,by october 12 and today I noticed that I have to send an acknowledgement of the receipt of their email and also I need to emil them for confirmation of my husband interview......... Do i need to send the acknowledgement and confirmation to gather or separately. can I send both to gather. I hope i am not too late. I became concern if I am late it doesn't affect my husband interview, did you send any acknowledgement and confirmation?
I guess you can reply to their email to acknowledge and confirm both... If you are sending a letter, you use an exrpress mail and it should be there within a few days, and still email them a reply to acknowledge and confirm because you get an automatic response that it was received, which you keep for your records...

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Outlandish said:
Salam guys
Quick question...I hope you all can help me with it. My husband recently got a new job in the government sector after they began his background check. Is it necessary to inform CIC about his new job? Someone told me we're not obliged to tell them about his job change...only change of address or change in status of relationship, but I'm not sure. Anyone know? :'(
No, do not inform them, it is unnecessary piece of information, which could delay your case... Whatever they ask you in correspondence that what you report...

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
yasmeen143 said:
You're welcome Khatera jan, if he is planning to do his Re-medical in India I would bring it up to the officer to be sure but I think he can do it there, it's faster as there are more offices compared to Kabul. It may take a week max to get an appointment from seeing the NDVO thread.

You know what else you could try which is worth a shot. Have your MP ask NDVO if they can send your husband the Re-medical request now. You know never know they may just email him that now if they wanted to.

What I had done was with one of the enquiry I had sent to NDVO some stuff from my recent trip to Kabul (like pictures, boarding passes, travel itinerary, etc) I also wrote a note that his Medical Assessment is expired and if he could re-do. I am not sure if they really sent his re-medical request after reading that or it was already planned.

For the Police Clearance I don't think they ask to redo it. No one has received that yet that I know of. So hoping they won't ask for it in the future either.

Good luck with the interview sister jan, Make sure you both go through the questions that are posted on this website, keep practicing the answers to make sure you both will answer the same thing. Memorize dates of every occasion.
Thank you Yasamin jan for your useful information, it is mostly he would do it there as long as it takes a week or even two.
I never asked my MP for my husband inquiry and I think it is a big process, but I see many people get good help from their MP. thanks for letting me know but I don't exactly know where I can find my MP?

I also have documents from my summer trip, visiting my husband in kabul but I never send any thing, I wish I had done that too and it might helped him to get rid of this interview.. ... I don't know when I came back from Afghanistan right after that I become soo busy with full time study and part time job and really did not know how to send my travel documents to NDVO.... but any way, Now I have booked my flight and will accompany him to the interview and try my best to organize every thing in this one month that i have ( practice those questions and our forms/ applications and also organize the requested documents and my summer trip photos and travel documents...plus I have to continue with my studies, can't stop it at this moment) ... I hope I can manage every thing by the help of Allah jan.... I try my best and keep hope to Allah jan and i really need Allah jan help... inshalah khuda jan mihraban ast. k az i stress bakhiar wa khubi khalas shawim. it is the most stressful time that i am experiencing with my husband case. plz keep me in your prayer and advise me of your ideas.

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
EXMANE said:
I guess you can reply to their email to acknowledge and confirm both... If you are sending a letter, you use an exrpress mail and it should be there within a few days, and still email them a reply to acknowledge and confirm because you get an automatic response that it was received, which you keep for your records...
Thanks a lot Exmane for quick response. you mean I also need to send a letter too. as it does not ask for letter just they give one email address to send the acknowledgement and confirmation and an other email address for permanent residence inquiry. plz let me know? thanks again:)

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
khatera said:
Thanks a lot Exmane for quick response. you mean I also need to send a letter too. as it does not ask for letter just they give one email address to send the acknowledgement and confirmation and an other email address for permanent residence inquiry. plz let me know? thanks again:)
In your one email cover everything then... If you it email option, do not send a letter....
Example; I acknowledge the receipt of your electronic correspondence from date... Related to my case UCI #... I also confirm to attend the interview as scheduled on....date.
Thank you for your consideration.
If there is any inquiry in regards to this matter, please contact me through my electronic mail (email) or my phone number...

Sincerely yours,

Mullah Omar : )

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
EXMANE said:
In your one email cover everything then... If you it email option, do not send a letter....
Example; I acknowledge the receipt of your electronic correspondence from date... Related to my case UCI #... I also confirm to attend the interview as scheduled on....date.
If there is any inquiry in regards to this matter, please contact me through my electronic mail (email) or my phone number...

Sincerely yours,

ok thank you very much :)

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Outlandish said:
Salam guys
I think you heard it right, I just checked the AOR we had gotten from NDVO office. it's pasted below. So from reading that I don't think you need to update them about that unless they ask.

NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca should you require more information on the processing of your application.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
khatera said:
Thank you Yasamin jan for your useful information, it is mostly he would do it there as long as it takes a week or even two.
I never asked my MP for my husband inquiry and I think it is a big process, but I see many people get good help from their MP. thanks for letting me know but I don't exactly know where I can find my MP?

I also have documents from my summer trip, visiting my husband in kabul but I never send any thing, I wish I had done that too and it might helped him to get rid of this interview.. ... I don't know when I came back from Afghanistan right after that I become soo busy with full time study and part time job and really did not know how to send my travel documents to NDVO.... but any way, Now I have booked my flight and will accompany him to the interview and try my best to organize every thing in this one month that i have ( practice those questions and our forms/ applications and also organize the requested documents and my summer trip photos and travel documents...plus I have to continue with my studies, can't stop it at this moment) ... I hope I can manage every thing by the help of Allah jan.... I try my best and keep hope to Allah jan and i really need Allah jan help... inshalah khuda jan mihraban ast. k az i stress bakhiar wa khubi khalas shawim. it is the most stressful time that i am experiencing with my husband case. plz keep me in your prayer and advise me of your ideas.
You're welcome Khatera jan, don't stress in sha Allah you will both pass just practice full application's information and the questions that are posted on this forum. Let me know if you need them so I can send you :)

For MP inquiry you just type your postal code and you will see your MP's information. Then you can contact them or go to their office with application informaton. They get information quicker than emailing the office.

Here is the link for MP :) - http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members

My prayers are with you jaan. in sha Allah you will be out of this soon bakhair.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
EXMANE said:

Sincerely yours,

Mullah Omar you cracked me up with that haha. :)

EXMANE

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Islam Abad - New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
yasmeen143 said:
Mullah Omar you cracked me up with that haha. :)
Uniqueness in communication makes people to absorb information much faster....

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
EXMANE said:
Uniqueness in communication makes people to absorb information much faster....
I just thought about it and it is soooooooo true wallah. I should try that only if I was that creative to come up with such a good one like yours :)

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
EXMANE said:
No, do not inform them, it is unnecessary piece of information, which could delay your case... Whatever they ask you in correspondence that what you report...
yasmeen143 said:
I think you heard it right, I just checked the AOR we had gotten from NDVO office. it's pasted below. So from reading that I don't think you need to update them about that unless they ask.

NOTE: You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: www.cic.gc.ca or www.india.gc.ca should you require more information on the processing of your application.
Okay this makes me feel better. I just didn't want them to say we didn't include up to date information in our file and end up rejecting us because of it (which is unlikely, but still...) Thank you both...this is a relief! ;D Praying that we all get some good news inshAllah! I hope Mazar bro's predictions come true :p

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
khatera said:

Khatera jan, don't stress too much about the interview...as long as you both say the same thing as you have written in the application you should be good. Things can get hectic and I know exams are coming up, but you'll pull through bakhair!