28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Then what's next?
Then at some point UNHCR will decide where (to which country) you will be resettled. You don't pick where you will be resettled - UNHCR determines this for you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have relative in canada..will that help?
Possibly. If that relative is willing to sponsor you and be financially responsible for you - and if they can find four other people willing to sponsor you and be financially responsible for you - then it may be possible for you to be sponsored through the Group of Five program.

yurimaddox

Nov 21, 2018
Possibly. If that relative is willing to sponsor you and be financially responsible for you - and if they can find four other people willing to sponsor you and be financially responsible for you - then it may be possible for you to be sponsored through the Group of Five program.

Can you email me at fadhkeai@gmail.com?i have something to ask you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
  • Love
Reactions: Ex ツ

Sarah Habibi

Feb 7, 2019
Hello dear sisters and brothers,can anyone give me some information which organizations I can ask for a sponsorship to Canada,the family who will apply is already registered as refugee in India thank u very much email:Selma-hayek@hotmail.de

Muskastar12

Jun 24, 2019
Hello Everyone.
If anyone has questions regarding Private Sponsorship of Afghans In Canada , they can msg me. I’ll provide them with every answer they want to know as I came to Canada myself 6 months ago and am familiar with everything in Pakistan and Canada. Just trying to help anybody who needs help and guidance and needs prayers in return.
Hello can I please have a proper conversation somewhere

Muskastar12

Jun 24, 2019
Hello Everyone.
If anyone has questions regarding Private Sponsorship of Afghans In Canada , they can msg me. I’ll provide them with every answer they want to know as I came to Canada myself 6 months ago and am familiar with everything in Pakistan and Canada. Just trying to help anybody who needs help and guidance and needs prayers in return.
Please contact me on muska.star112@gmail.com

Letsee

Sep 15, 2019
Whoever has Family or Friends in Canada , they can sponser Refugees from Pakistan or India. Current wait time for Private Sponserhship of families in Pakistan is 5 years for Afghans. It is a little less in India.
Friends and Family in Canada put a certain amount of 25000-40000 in an Organization in Canada which remains there till the Applicants come from Pakistan or India. They will get back the money whether the case is rejected or accepted. If they get accepted , they will come to Canada and take back their moneg after 1 whole year of Landing in Canada. It’s a rule.
If they come to Canada , they will get their PERMANENT RESIDENT CARDS

There are also Super Visas for families who can afford it. Super Visas need families and friends in Canada who put upto 40000 dollars and then it takes 6 months to 12 months for Applicants to come to Canada.
Super Visas are only available for Parents and Grand Parents mostly.
They have to go back if they come through Super Visa.

Hi, I read your post and thanks for sharing it. i live in the US and want to help a family member who currently lives in india migrate to Canada. Please name a trust worthy organization who can help me provide some guidance and possibly proceed with the application. I tried contacting Afghan women organization but wasn't able to get hold of anyone also, sent them an email and did not get a reply back. is there any other organization other than afghan greedy women organization in Canada? Thanks. I will check back soon and hopefully will get a reply from you!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I read your post and thanks for sharing it. i live in the US and want to help a family member who currently lives in india migrate to Canada. Please name a trust worthy organization who can help me provide some guidance and possibly proceed with the application. I tried contacting Afghan women organization but wasn't able to get hold of anyone also, sent them an email and did not get a reply back. is there any other organization other than afghan greedy women organization in Canada? Thanks. I will check back soon and hopefully will get a reply from you!
No need to be rude. The organization could be run by volunteers and I’m sure they receive lots of emails. There is no organization that can help your family member receive asylum in Canada. Either they need to try and get a TRV to try and enter Canada to claim asylum or they can try and find someone to sponsor them privately. The demand is high and there are not a lot of people who are willing to support a refugee and sponsor them financially. Usually you need someone advocating for you in Canada or family members or friends who have the funds to sponsor you for a year. Private sponsor often takes a couple of years.

Letsee

Sep 15, 2019
No need to be rude. The organization could be run by volunteers and I’m sure they receive lots of emails. There is no organization that can help your family member receive asylum in Canada. Either they need to try and get a TRV to try and enter Canada to claim asylum or they can try and find someone to sponsor them privately. The demand is high and there are not a lot of people who are willing to support a refugee and sponsor them financially. Usually you need someone advocating for you in Canada or family members or friends who have the funds to sponsor you for a year. Private sponsor often takes a couple of years.
I am looking for the right and proper steps to privately sponsor my family member. But what I learned from the posts here is that I will have to do this through an organization. So while i am in the US will I still be able to be a sponsor? And how would I contact an organization to provide some guidance and provide some assistance and file the paperwork? Thanks in advance! Looking forward to more replies.