+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Affordable Furnished Apartments - Toronto Area

Slick

Star Member
Feb 2, 2008
Hello all,
I am looking for affordable furnished apartments or suites in the Toronto area. I will be staying 2 months for sure, maybe 3. I've search extensively on the net and found quite a few options ranging from $1500 to $3000 a month for a 1 bedroom suite.
Please share your experiences, recommendations, and advices.
Thanks

Mary2009

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jojobaba said:
Hi
why don't you both share an apartment it may cost you less
Because I have a family and prefer to get a separate apartment (not shared with others). :)

Good resources that I found so far:
http://247apartments.com
http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/hhh/

Thanks
Mary

Maximillian

Sep 1, 2009
Check advertisements on craigslist.com. You can also post your ad under "housing wanted" to indicate the location and the limit you can pay. It worked for many people. good luck!

R

rishabshanker

Hi All,

There is another thread in this forum titled "Accommodation & Settlement Service for New Immigrants ~ Toronto " check it...it should be helpful.

All the Best & God Bless

Cheers,
Rishab

rentboard

Mar 31, 2010
Another excellent web site for apartment, house and condo rentals in Canada is the Rent Board of Canada at:

www . RentBoard . ca

Dec 12, 2013
Thanks amirhasan12! gottarent listed large number of furnished suites. I came to this forum accidentally while looking for furnished apartments.I think i don't need to look to look further as i decided to buy furnished homes from macsuites,toronto.

Nell1236

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 30, 2012
Doc's Request.
June 3, 2013
AOR Received.
June 3, 2013
In case the topic continues to be of interest: we rented furnished from Toronto Suites, at Yonge/St. Clair because it's right on the subway line and they accept pets. It's quite nice. There is also Cozy Suites on Victoria Park but they don't accept pets.

Vincent009

Feb 2, 2015
Hi,
There are a lot of companies are available in Toronto that provides luxury condos and well furnished suites such as Mac Suites. Most of them are offering short term rental options and affordable cost for their apartments. But I am recommending you to check all their terms and conditions such as agreements and lease documents etc.