+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AEO SCAM ON CBC NEWS!!!!

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all!

I've posted this theme also in the Arranged Employment Opinion 2010 thread, but I think it's important enough to let everyone know!!!!!

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/12/13/immigration-jobs-british-columbia-consultant.html

http://www.cbc.ca/video/player.html?category=News&clipid=1695038953

http://www.cbc.ca/news/pdf/aeo-contract-july-2010-thomson-and-mcphee.pdf

http://www.cbc.ca/news/pdf/letter-rotenberg.pdf

So be aware of trying to come to Canada with an AEO wich provided by an agency or lawfirm!!!!!!!

Kind regards,
Louise!

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
great work dear

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

squealer said:
When will scammer James Walter Hanley be featured in CNBC?
1. Never, it is a US channel
2. Don't you think it is time to give it a rest, since you lost in the Philippine courts, and you can't go any further.

Dec 19, 2010
PMM said:
Hi

2. Don't you think it is time to give it a rest, since you lost in the Philippine courts, and you can't go any further.
Justice system in the Philippines is pointless and plague with rampant corruption. These poor and innocent victims may have lost the court battle, but the rebels won't stop. No rest for the wicked! :mad:

Dec 19, 2010
Louise-01 said:
Hi all!

I've posted this theme also in the Arranged Employment Opinion 2010 thread, but I think it's important enough to let everyone know!!!!!

So be aware of trying to come to Canada with an AEO wich provided by an agency or lawfirm!!!!!!!

Kind regards,
Louise!
Thanks

truthseeker

Apr 9, 2010
PMM said:
Hi

Actually, this is not true. The ones who surrendered the case accepted a low money offer from James Walter Hanley as they seem to be in dire need of money. James Walter Hanley and his lawyer Atty. Jose Aguinalde are spamming all the documents from these few cases all over the internet, using fake multiple accounts, in a futile desperate attempt to clear his name.

All the other victims are still in court cases ongoing til 2011 as we speak.

Dec 19, 2010
truthseeker said:
Actually, this is not true. The ones who surrendered the case accepted a low money offer from James Walter Hanley as they seem to be in dire need of money. James Walter Hanley and his lawyer Atty. Jose Aguinalde are spamming all the documents from these few cases all over the internet, using fake multiple accounts, in a futile desperate attempt to clear his name.

All the other victims are still in court cases ongoing til 2011 as we speak.
The Philippine court is a scam as James Walter Hanley himself. There's no doubt that he will just get away from the local justice after they (CSIC and Hanley) bribed the officials and lawyers for dismissal of his case.

squealer

Jul 8, 2010
PMM said:
Hi

I have never met this A.S.S.H.O.L.E. I only saw his picture there at multiply.jameswalterhanley.com in one of the threads posted here.

Nevertheless, he will burn in hell for all the people he hurt.

truthseeker

Apr 9, 2010
Update:

Criminal cases filed against James Walter Hanley in various government agencies and trial courts are ongoing and proceeding as planned this year 2011. Dismissals of cases only constitute a very small percentage, as they are from clients who were willing to take the ridiculously low money offer from James Walter Hanley and his lawyer Jose Aguinalde. All the current criminal cases are progressing smoothly and as planned.

More surveillance operations are currently ongoing as various groups infiltrate and gather more evidence to file future cases against James Walter Hanley and Jose Aguinalde.