+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AEO has been issued

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
I could get a positive AEO. I have applied for PR in 2005.

What do you think I should do now?

Should I send the AEO to the CHC or fill out the application forms and send along with the AEO?

Please share with me your valuable experiences.

Cheers

PUNJAB BOY

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
Hi just send AEO to cic , then they will communicate you within short time regarding updation and medicals

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PUNJAB BOY said:
Hi just send AEO to cic , then they will communicate you within short time regarding updation and medicals
Hi PUNJAB BOY,

How to get AEO? I am not on the 38 list and I cannot apply under PNP.

Thanks and regards,

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
Charindar,

First look for a job. There are plenty of employers who might be interested to offer you a full time job. Once you secure a job offer, you can either ask your prospective employer to apply for an AEO from Service Canada. Or, as in my case, hire an immigration consultant to take care of your case.

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
PUNJAB BOY said:
Thanks for your input. I have decided to fill out the forms and send along with my AEO. I will also send the police certificate in prior to their request.

What do you think?

leo1234

Feb 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Aghijan,

You mind sharing witht us the fee you paid to the consultant for processing AEO?

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How did you find the job?

Did you search on internet or hire an agent to search job for you?

victoria11

Jul 14, 2011
Hi,wonder what is AEO?

Can I apply if I have already work full time over 1 year now but not qualify for the 38 on the list? Want to apply PR ASAP.

Thanks

Vic