+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADVO Working is slow motion :(

TPeAcE

Mar 11, 2018
My wife is sponsoring me
she got her PR in 2016 , she been living in Canada since 2013
My E-Cas says:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2014.
  2. We started processing your application on November 20, 2014.
  • Because of some issues we did not follow up till November 2016.
  • Resumed Application process in 14/11/2016
  • In 1/5/2017, i received an email requesting me to submit Additional family information form & Supplementary travels, along with family book / registration & Request of police certificate ( All submitted) .
  • Again in 15/08/2017 , they requested to submit the same forms, because of some gabs in the some periods, and i submitted again as requested.
  • in 08/01/2018, i received the Invitation to Pre-arrival services.
  • in 16/1/2018, they requested me to submit the police certificate, which i already submitted back in May 2017, ( I am originally from Eritrea but i was born and lived all my life in Saudi Arabia, so they said i did not submit the requested document , but i already submitted the certificate issued from Saudi Arabia, i re-sent it to them again .
  • and until now nothing , no reply or whatsoever , no request for Medical exam or anything else, i don't know if all is going to end soon POSITIVELY , or i'm still at early stages, and i must not keep my hopes up to high.
  • The Visa office is in Abu Dhabi UAE, i do not know if an interview will be required or not .

THE WAIT IS KILLING ME INSIDE :(

TPeAcE

Mar 11, 2018
sponsor could contact their MP maybe they could help.
My wife " Sponsor" she made an inquiry through MP , and the below was their reply :

The application kit was received at the Canadian visa office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates on July 16, 2014.

· The initial assessment to ensure the applicant is eligible has been finalized on January 17, 2018.

· The medical examination results have not been requested and will be once the security results are received.

· The criminality verification are currently valid. Does that mean it is done or still??

· The security verification are in process.

· There are currently no specific timeframes to complete the process of the application. However, rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.

and what is the next step after the security verification ???