+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advise regarding GCMS Notes?

Real_Nad

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Is it good to apply for GCMS Notes now to know what's going with it, because it's been more than two months no updates on my application not yet medical is update or eligibility started. I received information letter saying your application is under review?

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Is it good to apply for GCMS Notes now to know what's going with it, because it's been more than two months no updates on my application not yet medical is update or eligibility started. I received information letter saying your application is under review?
Yes you can opt for GCMS notes anytime. it doesn;t harm your application processing time.

few of my friends applied GCMS on regular interval basis during process just to get better understanding of the progress.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
with out review of eligibilty started donot apply i also applied before review start and got my notes on 30 th nov there was nothing in notes 36 pages it was waste.so aooly when your review of eligibilty started.in past i got notes after review atarted and lot of information