+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advise on my study permit application

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Help:
I submitted my study permit application last week with the following information:
My own savings of 42,000$
-Holding masters, major: advance information systems and Bsc information technology both from Finland
-Married with two kids live in Germany with my family
-Well written SOP
-Haven Canada TRV visa already since last year and it will expires 2020
-Have two bank statement, one is my own cash able investments from Ghana and my normal bank statement from Germany
-I have a lot of travel experience, travel to 10 countries
- I'm going to study IT business Analysis, postgraduate Certificate

What is my chances!!!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Help:
I submitted my study permit application last week with the following information:
My own savings of 42,000$
-Holding masters, major: advance information systems and Bsc information technology both from Finland
-Married with two kids live in Germany with my family
-Well written SOP
-Haven Canada TRV visa already since last year and it will expires 2020
-Have two bank statement, one is my own cash able investments from Ghana and my normal bank statement from Germany
-I have a lot of travel experience, travel to 10 countries
- I'm going to study IT business Analysis, postgraduate Certificate

What is my chances!!!
Others can comment as well but already having a Masters and BSC in IT related disciplines then applying for a PG certificate again in an IT discipline you might well have a challenge in justifying your intentions being genuine or not. Having a TRV already is irrelevant really.

A polite tip is that on this forum not good practice to post the same question in multiple threads created by other members you will just get the same answer regardless how many times you post.

Good luck anyway if your application succeeds

Scryden

Jan 29, 2016
Do you have work experience in IT? Ever considered Express Entry under the Federal Skilled Workers program?