+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice

Ida remi

May 2, 2021
My brother will apply for visitor visa those days,and i am looking for some advices,before we submit the application.
He was refused 3 years ago,
I have invitations letter,our work and bank statements.
He has his work leave ,bank statement,certificate of the family.
What else should i add to make the case stronger

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
My brother will apply for visitor visa those days,and i am looking for some advices,before we submit the application.
Try to work on the refusal reason (fix that )
For visitor Visa , Your brother need to show enough fun for his stay/Air ticket and Tie up with home country.

Good Luck

Mohan_76

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Hi,
What was the reason for refusal?

Ida remi

May 2, 2021
Try to work on the refusal reason (fix that )
For visitor Visa , Your brother need to show enough fun for his stay/Air ticket and Tie up with home country.

Good Luck
How should i work on that,should I mention on the cover letter?

Ida remi

May 2, 2021
SHOWING HIS FINANCIAL ABILITIES LIKE BANK STATEMENTS,FIXED DEPOSITS ETC. TIES IN INIDA ,FIXED PROPERTIES,PROPERTY TAX BILLS ETC.
I know that there is not a right amount of money that a person should have in order to get approved,is it okay if the person applying has around $5000 on bank account,and I mention on the invitation letter that I will take care of him during his visit

Mohan_76

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Roughly estimated expenses per month stay is $1200 to $1800 . Also 3 month bank statements would help. I assume you are showing your financial abilities since you are sponsoring his visit?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
How should i work on that,should I mention on the cover letter?
In main form there is one Q , whether you have refused earlier , Say Yes and provide reason ,
no need to mention separately

What I meant by "work on refusal reason" is fix the issue before reapplying else fate will be same

Good Luck

Mohan_76

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
I would show more proof for the items they listed on the refusal letter. It doesn't hurt to mention how this application is different from the previous one, briefly.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
I would show more proof for the items they listed on the refusal letter. It doesn't hurt to mention how this application is different from the previous one, briefly.
Yes , that's what is meaning of Work on refusal reason , show more proof etc.

Reactions: Mohan_76

Ida remi

May 2, 2021
Yes , that's what is meaning of Work on refusal reason , show more proof etc.
Thank you for taking time to answer the question,i have just one more Q ,
I am planning to write a cover letter,but am not sure if I should write the letter or my brother,or its okay if we do both ,my brother can write his reasons why he wants to visit ,and i can write the itinerary,what i have planed to do in those 2 weeks

Ida remi

May 2, 2021
Thank you for taking time to answer the question,i have just one more Q ,
I am planning to write a cover letter,but am not sure if I should write the letter or my brother,or its okay if we do both ,my brother can write his reasons why he wants to visit ,and i can write the itinerary,what i have planed to do in those 2 weeks