+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

advice plz

leo575

Oct 22, 2018
my trv was refused . any idea what documents i was behind . I hold valid USA visa with my family and have been there too.
my all family members live in uae and have well established business. im sales representative in that business and recently started my very own business and hold 100% ownership,
reasons they mentioned were

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

● immigration status in country of residence
●Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
●Current employment situation

any idea what could be missing or how can i further prove these points.

i have property under my name here in uae and in my home country as well.

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
What valid visa do you hold in the USA? The officer is concerned that it is not a solid enough tie to your current country of residence.

Do you have family in Canada that you disclosed in your application? The officer is concerned that family in Canada, and not in the USA, will give you a reason to overstay.

How much proof of your business did you provide? Accounts, recent transactions, etc. The officer is concerned that your current employment is not enough to support you or give you a reason to leave Canada.

leo575

Oct 22, 2018
I'm holding B1/B2 visa expiring July next year.

After my application submission my sister got PR and moved to Canada last week, but i mentioned i have no relatives in CAD which was correct at the time of submission.

I provided them with Trade License showing 100% ownership, company bank statement, lease agreement and chamber of commerce certificate.

The issue i guess is i am holding my fathers company visa as a sales representative with pay of CAD 8k , which might be confusing for the VO.

I should have transferred my visa status as a investor and then apply( this is what i think)

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
A B1/B2 visa doesn't imply a permanent or strong relationship with the US - it's essentially a tourist visa with some business activity allowed to take place. The visa officer is concerned that you do not have a green card and are claiming ties to the US.