+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice please

N

newboy

Hello I am PR and I have applied to sponsor my wife in 2008. While waiting we got a new baby and i add the child to her application and they approve it. Anyways my wife got a letter for an interview in Guyana for Jan 2010.
1. My concern is that I was told I have to do medical for the Baby by a consultant who i hired to help me with my papers. The letter she (my wife) got from Port of Spain only ask for 4 pics and birth certicate for the baby, nothing about medical. I am worry if they made a mistake and then realise it on the interview date, then ask for the medical which intern will delay my family coming to Canada with me. Should I have my baby do a medical just in case?

2. I know i dont have to go to the interview but I want to. I think it might help. Does any one knows if ,assuming all docs are fullfiled, will my wife and baby get their visa on the interview date or do they have to wait a little more for the visa. The reason I want to know this is because I am allowed only 1 week from my job, and I must travel with my wife to come here to Canada because she wonldn't be able to by her self. If if i know for sure the process I wouldn't go until they actually got the visa. Any ideas please.

I also want to add i know it not too much, my wife medical expires on Nov 2009, and the interview is Jan 2010, more than a year, the consultant also mention i might be ask to redo the medical for my wife, but the Visa office did ask to do it, so what should we do?

Thanks so much for reading my questions and in advance for any support.

Al :-\

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
have you done medical of your child before? if yes, your lawyer could mix medical request for your wife with child's. if not, it's a good chance both of them to be asked to do medicals at the interview.

N

newboy

Suin said:
have you done medical of your child before? if yes, your lawyer could mix medical request for your wife with child's. if not, it's a good chance both of them to be asked to do medicals at the interview.
thanks i think i will have them both do the medical just incase its only 100US for both of them

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
sounds quite cheap. are you planning on doing them in your country - of visa office location?

CARWIN

Dec 4, 2008
Suin said:
MEDICALS ARE GOOD FOR ONE YEAR ONLY