+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice please: What can I do with no progress for 4 months after EE submission

wfingercrossedEE

Dec 13, 2019
Hi guys,

Please could anyone tell me what to do now with no progress since I submitted my application on June 11? It's been almost 4 months now! I knew from somewhere else that if the UCI still starts with 'CAN', this means that no officer has been assigned to my case.

So, please, any advice is appreciated!!

Saima Yaqoob

Aug 6, 2021
Hi guys,

Please could anyone tell me what to do now with no progress since I submitted my application on June 11? It's been almost 4 months now! I knew from somewhere else that if the UCI still starts with 'CAN', this means that no officer has been assigned to my case.

So, please, any advice is appreciated!!
Have you received the AOR or not??? And if yes, then keep checking your profile for medical or biometrics request. Do not worry. We are all waiing patiently and there is no progres on my application either. Though I have submitted my biometrics and upfront medical. Just wait.

wfingercrossedEE

Dec 13, 2019
Have you received the AOR or not??? And if yes, then keep checking your profile for medical or biometrics request. Do not worry. We are all waiing patiently and there is no progres on my application either. Though I have submitted my biometrics and upfront medical. Just wait.
Thanks for your reply. No, I haven't received any messages since June 11th and the application hasn't changed at all. I'm honestly worried.

wfingercrossedEE

Dec 13, 2019
I'm on my own and I'm from outside Canada. I'm sorry for misunderstanding AOR. The acknowledgment of receipt, if this is what you meant, was sent to me right after I submitted the application. In 11 days, it'll be 4 months old and as I mentioned in the post, my Unique Client Identifier (UCI) still starts with 'CAN'. According to the opinion of someone else, this means no officer has been assigned to my case. Usually this UCI is changed to something without 'CAN' not very long after submission. I'm not sure if you have ever heard about this opinion but that is why I'm panic. :oops:
that's strange. you should have atleast received the AOR. you applied through a consultant or on your own?

Saima Yaqoob

Aug 6, 2021
I'm on my own and I'm from outside Canada. I'm sorry for misunderstanding AOR. The acknowledgment of receipt, if this is what you meant, was sent to me right after I submitted the application. In 11 days, it'll be 4 months old and as I mentioned in the post, my Unique Client Identifier (UCI) still starts with 'CAN'. According to the opinion of someone else, this means no officer has been assigned to my case. Usually this UCI is changed to something without 'CAN' not very long after submission. I'm not sure if you have ever heard about this opinion but that is why I'm panic. :oops:
This is nothing to worry about. Everyone of us is facing delays and honestly, it has become a new normal now. Though it is frustrating all of us day in day out. But i'll say don't panic. Things are moving slowly but let's hope IRCC notice the outland applicants too :(

wfingercrossedEE

Dec 13, 2019
This is nothing to worry about. Everyone of us is facing delays and honestly, it has become a new normal now. Though it is frustrating all of us day in day out. But i'll say don't panic. Things are moving slowly but let's hope IRCC notice the outland applicants too :(
thanks for calming me down. wish all of us good luck.