+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice please on what visa i can apply

desmondlov

Jul 19, 2018
On August 6th, 2018 I applied to study English in Canada for 4 weeks which got rejected because the reason to visit Canada was not strong enough.

NOW I want to apply to Canada. It's Almost 5 years already and A lot has happened I'm a Nigerian Passport holder and I am based in Dubai and work as a real estate broker

Is there any course that I can take which relates to my profession

Thanks

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
On August 6th, 2018 I applied to study English in Canada for 4 weeks which got rejected because the reason to visit Canada was not strong enough.

NOW I want to apply to Canada. It's Almost 5 years already and A lot has happened I'm a Nigerian Passport holder and I am based in Dubai and work as a real estate broker

Is there any course that I can take which relates to my profession

Thanks
Still doesn’t make sense . Why do you have to travel to the other side of the world to attend a random “ course “, which relates to your profession ?
You don’t even know what course
You can actually do that in the Middle East

desmondlov

Jul 19, 2018
T
Still doesn’t make sense . Why do you have to travel to the other side of the world to attend a random “ course “, which relates to your profession ?
You don’t even know what course
You can actually do that in the Middle East

Thanks for your response to my question. the middle east has problems with residents' discrimination and immigration problems with African residents in the UAE I live here already for 5 years I know what I'm passing through in Dubai. Are there any other ways to move to Canada

desmondlov

Jul 19, 2018
Actually, i was thinking of applying for vocational college since the fees will be a little bit less. well Education I drop out of school funds below $20k

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Actually, i was thinking of applying for vocational college since the fees will be a little bit less. well Education I drop out of school funds below $20k
What is a vocational college? Do you mean college? You need to pay first year tuition and show a minimum of $10k for living expenses. You need to prove education and career progression to justify costs.