+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice on Medicals

Charan1990

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
I have submitted my application CEC inland (Upfront Medicals) and received AOR on the same day i.e 7 April.
I called up Panel Physician to know the status of my medicals whether they are submitted or not. They confirmed it has been submitted so I order for the medical report which they submitted for IRCC.

I was diagnosed with high-BP ~150/96 so was requested for creatine test on the same day of my examination.

So the report has all of them as Grade A except Hypertension which says Grade B and recommends ECG.

But my medicals are submitted with out the ECG test done as the ceratine test came negative and there was no need or ECG. But I was said by the Panel doc IRCC may ask based on case-by-case for an additional test.

So Have anybody received a request for ECG or any other test after Panel physician has submitted the medical to IRCC?

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
I have submitted my application CEC inland (Upfront Medicals) and received AOR on the same day i.e 7 April.
I called up Panel Physician to know the status of my medicals whether they are submitted or not. They confirmed it has been submitted so I order for the medical report which they submitted for IRCC.

I was diagnosed with high-BP ~150/96 so was requested for creatine test on the same day of my examination.

So the report has all of them as Grade A except Hypertension which says Grade B and recommends ECG.

But my medicals are submitted with out the ECG test done as the ceratine test came negative and there was no need or ECG. But I was said by the Panel doc IRCC may ask based on case-by-case for an additional test.

So Have anybody received a request for ECG or any other test after Panel physician has submitted the medical to IRCC?
No worries. Due to the HBP, it is very liked that they will require u to do ECG or other additional exam if necessary, but u will pass in the end (as long as there is nothing bad results coming out). I’ve been through the same thing, and it just delays my MEP coming date than others. But they worked every quickly to change my status to MEP 2 days after Panel Physician submitting the additional test. GL.

Charan1990

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
No worries. Due to the HBP, it is very liked that they will require u to do ECG or other additional exam if necessary, but u will pass in the end (as long as there is nothing bad results coming out). I’ve been through the same thing, and it just delays my MEP coming date than others. But they worked every quickly to change my status to MEP 2 days after Panel Physician submitting the additional test. GL.
ThanksJassAmA, they have already did my Ceretin test on the same day. so IRCC will ask for ECG as well ?

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019

ecgreport

May 8, 2019
Did you hear back from them? I had to take the ecg exam and it came back as sinus arrythmia with bradycardia. Haven't received an update from cic yet. Please let us know about your situation

Charan1990

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Did you hear back from them? I had to take the ecg exam and it came back as sinus arrythmia with bradycardia. Haven't received an update from cic yet. Please let us know about your situation
No nothing from Panel Physician doctor and IRCC as well nothing. just waiting for an update as My files is still in submitted stage with no update on medicals.

Charan1990

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Did u get an ECG request from IRCC or panel physician doctor.