+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice on filling the AINP form

sherlok1

Jan 20, 2012
Hi guys, need some advice. A couple of months ago i had applied through FSW program but my application package was returned back due to lack of IELTS, some visa specific document and also coz of the new changes that was happening to the FSW program. On my application IMM 0008 there is a stamp of the cic office and there is a scribble such as "C 55" next to the box in the upper right hand corner of the application, I'm not sure if that is my file/case number.
My question is since I'm now applying through AINP program do i have to mention "yes" to the query: "Have you, your spouse/common-law partner, or any of your dependent children, already submitted an Application for Permanent Residence in Canada to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)?". If I do what should i write in the "file number" and "Intended Province of Residence:" sections? I'm not sure if "C 55" is my case number as it is not typed or written inside the box(it is just scribbled with a pencil next to the box) and also i had mentioned as "Vancouver, BC" for my intended stay as i was not aware at that point if i would be applying for AINP program. Also Should i use the same CIC application or should i fill out a new one? Please advice. Your inputs will be very helpful. Thanks.

Adeeb

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
May 2011
AOR Received.
3 Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
3 Nov 2011
Med's Request
3 Nov 2011
Med's Done....
15 Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08 June 2012
You should fill the AINP forms, and after this they send you a letter, if positive you then fill the CIC forms and submit them to the VO they will tell you.