+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice Needed for EE - PNP : )

skye09992

Jun 1, 2023
Hello, I got the nominated in New Brunswick two weeks ago and I have some concerns about my application. I am wondering if you could give me some advice.

I had one year working experience outside Canada (Title A) so I am qualified for FSW. I started to work in Canada last year in May with Title B but didn't graduate until last September.
My PNP officer counted my internship as the in-Canada working experience, which means I have already had one year working experience in my primary Title B. But in my EE profile, the in-Canada experience (Title B) won't hit one year until end of August.

I understand that I only have 60 days to submit my application if I get invited.
So the wise thing to do is to decline the ITA if I get invited before July, 1. My main concern is that if I decline the ITA, is my pnp score still valid in my EE profile for the next draw?

The pnp officer thinks I will be fine since I am already qualified for FSW but he is unsure about what is gonna happen to the pnp score if I decline. I submitted a webform in IRCC website but haven't got anything back yet.

Please let me know what you think. I really appreciate it!

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello, I got the nominated in New Brunswick two weeks ago and I have some concerns about my application. I am wondering if you could give me some advice.

I had one year working experience outside Canada (Title A) so I am qualified for FSW. I started to work in Canada last year in May with Title B but didn't graduate until last September.
My PNP officer counted my internship as the in-Canada working experience, which means I have already had one year working experience in my primary Title B. But in my EE profile, the in-Canada experience (Title B) won't hit one year until end of August.

I understand that I only have 60 days to submit my application if I get invited.
So the wise thing to do is to decline the ITA if I get invited before July, 1. My main concern is that if I decline the ITA, is my pnp score still valid in my EE profile for the next draw?

The pnp officer thinks I will be fine since I am already qualified for FSW but he is unsure about what is gonna happen to the pnp score if I decline. I submitted a webform in IRCC website but haven't got anything back yet.

Please let me know what you think. I really appreciate it!
Hi,

You can decline an ITA anytime if you're not ready to submit the application in 60 days period. There won't be any issues. Your applications will simply return to the pool with same scores as before and be eligible for upcoming draws.

Note: A provincial nomination is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and the respective 600 scores will remain valid for the same period !

Reactions: skye09992

skye09992

Jun 1, 2023
Hi,

You can decline an ITA anytime if you're not ready to submit the application in 60 days period. There won't be any issues. Your applications will simply return to the pool with same scores as before and be eligible for upcoming draws.

Note: A provincial nomination is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and the respective 600 scores will remain valid for the same period !
Thank you do much! This is super helpful!!