+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice Needed - Employment Letter Description

islamn

Jan 13, 2019
Hello Good People @canadavisa,

I have received my ITA recently and gathered all my documents to submit. But before I submit I wanted your second opinion on my NOC selection. Here are my 3 job titles and the responsibilities. Any help is much appreciated :)

Wealth Operations Officer; TD:

- Process various administrative requests accurately, ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Refer or escalate processing or operational issues where necessary to ensure a high level of service is maintained
- Manage work priorities to control workload to meet formal or informal Service Level Agreement(s) (SLAs)
- Maintain working relationships with internal partners and vendors including responding to questions and/or concerns via inbound calls and e-mails in an effective and timely manner
- Understand and apply operating procedures and identify opportunities to improve procedures and support improvement initiatives to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency
- Ensure documentation that is prepared/completed is accurate and properly reflects business intentions and in consistent with relevant rules/regulations
- Prepare weekly status report and escalate risks, issues and process gaps identified
- Provide process/policy guidance to others (e.g. within team, internal partners)

IT Project Coordinator; CIBC:

• Check master schedule and work orders, establish priorities, and change schedule according to projects, work order specifications, priorities, and availability of workers, material, or equipment.
• Participate in meetings with clients and task members to determine progress of work and identify additional follow up needs.
• Provide general administrative support including monitoring calendar, setting up meetings, making travel and/or meeting arrangements, entering time and filing expense reports.
• Compile reports concerning progress of work and downtime to distribute to personnel involved in project.
• Ensure project control procedures and policies within a number of projects are executed and functioning according to Technology’s project performance standards.
• Consolidate and integrate Work Breakdown Structure data.
• Develop, consolidate and reconcile management and resource allocation reports.
• Track progress and make decisions regarding response plans.
• Track and reconcile project budget.

Intermediate IT Project Control Coordinator; CIBC:

· Project Coordination – Support Project Managers throughout all phases of the project management lifecycle. Develop, manage, and control schedules by making continuous updates and mitigation decisions, escalating issues when necessary.
· Tracking & Reporting – Track progress and make recommendations on response plans for risks, resolution plans, and results on action items. Support the tracking of small-scale projects generally under $1 million.
· Project Financials – Track and reconcile budget ensuring resolution of anomalies. Update and reconcile ongoing estimates, creating reports, make recommendations, and escalate when necessary.
· Responsible for ensuring project control procedures and policies are executed across a wide range of large-scale projects.