+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice me based on academic proficiency of College

Numero uuuno

Jan 11, 2014
Good day to you all,i would appreciate if i can be advised based on my program of study and the college(s) offering this program.
i am an international student that wants to study Project management,the three colleges i found out to be offering this program with a january start date is
1)Durham college
2)Fanshawe college
3)Fleming college
i would appreciate peoples opinion(s) on the best of the three colleges to choose based on my course of study,thanks.

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Numero uuuno said:
Good day to you all,i would appreciate if i can be advised based on my program of study and the college(s) offering this program.
i am an international student that wants to study Project management,the three colleges i found out to be offering this program with a january start date is
1)Durham college
2)Fanshawe college
3)Fleming college
i would appreciate peoples opinion(s) on the best of the three colleges to choose based on my course of study,thanks.
If you wana study project mgmt, the very 1st thing that really matters is that the course offered by that college should be accredited by PMI, project management institute. This is a body that governs project management education all aound the world. Best college to study project management is rather centennial & humber... both are located in ontario. ATB

Numero uuuno

Jan 11, 2014
raj_009 said:
If you wana study project mgmt, the very 1st thing that really matters is that the course offered by that college should be accredited by PMI, project management institute. This is a body that governs project management education all aound the world. Best college to study project management is rather centennial & humber... both are located in ontario. ATB
Thank you very Much.
Your opinion/reply really helped,Gracias.