+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice/Help Needed !!!

AnmolSagar1

Nov 5, 2019
Hi Guys , I am very new to this Forum but this is a good place to discuss our problems regarding Canada Immigration.
So My profile is below :
Education : Bachelor in Commerce
IELTS SCORE : 7-7-7-8
NOC CODE : 0125 (Business Services Managers)
Total Work experience of 4 years - 2 years as assistant accountant and other 2 as business service manager.
I am applying single.
My currency CRS Score is 426.
Is there any fair chance of me getting through any of the PNP . Def not through express entry as current CRS cut-off is somewhere around 470.
Anyone who could please advise me with this profile , and anyone with same type of profile aleady applied please share your experience.

Thanks Alot :)

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
Hi , yes i don't have a job offer. and Express entry cut off is nearly 475 and mine is close to 430 , HUGE DIFFERENCE.
Is there any chance of getting any PNP ?
I dont know if there is chance since you have no job offer.

International students here are struggling to find jobs. and Most of them including me work labour job rather than degree job to get PR.

Plus, most likely not much employee will prefer to do LMIA, cause they have to pay $230 compliance fee and do paperworks to apply permit that which will let you apply visa and work permit to work with them.

It is a hassle.

Im not sure even if you have higher IELTS will make much changes... or work more years on Full -time job.....

you can try and check PNP. Each province works differently.

EE is not decided by you, but federal level and provincial will be the one decide if you can apply thru EE ( PNP)

nitin_0018

Jan 22, 2018
Hi Guys , I am very new to this Forum but this is a good place to discuss our problems regarding Canada Immigration.
So My profile is below :
Education : Bachelor in Commerce
IELTS SCORE : 7-7-7-8
NOC CODE : 0125 (Business Services Managers)
Total Work experience of 4 years - 2 years as assistant accountant and other 2 as business service manager.
I am applying single.
My currency CRS Score is 426.
Is there any fair chance of me getting through any of the PNP . Def not through express entry as current CRS cut-off is somewhere around 470.
Anyone who could please advise me with this profile , and anyone with same type of profile aleady applied please share your experience.

Thanks Alot :)
You should do 1 year distance learning post graduate diploma course. This will increase your overall CRS score.