+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice from Experts ... Time is running

Will_come_true?

Sep 20, 2012
Sir,

I have a some queries on my case. I have received medicals last month from London. Now, we have 29th September as deadline to send medicals & RPRF.
But my wife is 7 week pregnant, so what do you recommend

1- Shall I go for shielded X-ray and send my wife reports or wait for delivery ?

If answer to the above is Yes, then can you answer the following question
A) do they accept shielded x-ray and will they issues visa in pregnancy case? Or wait for child birth

B) what if we can't get visas on our passport before child's birth. Will this be a problem to make a landing for a family ?

If answer to my first above question is No; then
C) will LVO send any letter stating that you have to send new born papers and X-ray for wife ? And what is the timeline to receive that letter and what is the deadline to send new born papers & wife x-ray

D) how long will be the wait after sending new born papers? I have done my medicals on 12th sept and will this situation make me to re do the medicals again if one year passed by ?
Thank you for timely reply and reading my query
Regards
WCT

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
As your wife is pregnant so the only option you have is to get medicals done for her without X-RAY and send the report and after the delivery of baby your wife will have to go for another medical exam which will include x-rays aswell.

If you choose not to have medicals at the moment than your case will realy get delayed for long time (MIND IT)

BEST OF LUCK !

blufy09

Oct 8, 2012
wct,

your dmp will be able tell you if your wife can have the xray done or not (do know its permissible during the very end of pregnancy).

if not allowed, you can convey to the visa office and request for a deferred medical date at least 3 months after your wife's delivery so that entire family's medicals have the same expiry date but there's no guarantee on what revised date you'll get.

3 months being the time it'd take you to get the newborn's passport made based on which you'll get the csq based on which the child's medical request will be sent.