+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice for refile

Apkk. Aman

Nov 7, 2019
I got refusal from canada embassy. My overall band score was 7 and not less than 6 in each and i have done graduation in 2018. Also i had applied for Humber College for HRM program. The reason for my refusal was :
(I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit). So i want advice that i should refile or not..

Apkk. Aman

Nov 7, 2019
Can you let me know what kind of information you need to advice me regarding the same. Else provide me with a contact number(personal messaging or email) where i can provide you the needful.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I'm not a private consultant so I don't give out private information about myself. Look at what others post here about their application and do the same.

Reactions: Apkk. Aman

Apkk. Aman

Nov 7, 2019
Application submitted online for January intake.
Application applied for humber college.
Program selected was HRM for 1 yr. Documents submitted :
10 completed in 2013 with 6.4 CGPA , 12 completed in 2015 with 65%, graduation completed in 2018 with 72%.
EXTRA COURSE: basic user course in french (A1) in nov 2018 . And c++ completed in 2017 with my on going studies.

Got my refusal on 4th nov.
Reason for refusal:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Apkk. Aman

Nov 7, 2019
I have done graduation in bcom (hons.) and just after my 12th I have started my graduation course and its length was for 3 year i.e (2016 to 2018 ).

Apkk. Aman

Nov 7, 2019
(THIS WAS WRITTEN IN MY SOP.) A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized and Indian employers
prefer to hire Canadian college graduates, which is the main reason for my choosing Canada
as my study destination. Canada’s high academic standards and good quality controls mean
that one would be earning a high quality education that will open doors for my future and
benefits my career over the long term. Studying in Canada would demonstrate my creativity
and develop my self-confidence. I believe that the Post Degree Diploma program offered by
Humber College would rigorously prepare me for a career goal and put me in an
advantageous position in the competitive journey ahead.
Therefore, I would request you to grant me study permit for two years. If required, I can
appear for the Visa Interview.