vfs Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th April 2015
Med's Request
waiting
Hi

I want to do MEng in Electrical and Computer Engineering. I have done Electronic Engineering and my CGPA is 3.47. My percentage is 77.4% and grade is B+. My TOEFL score is 102 out of 120. I am also currently doing a short course of CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) routing and switching. I want to know in which Canadian universities should i apply? and also in which universities i have more chances of acceptance? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

dastanmo

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 05, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
You can look at the list of CIC designated learning universities here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-institutions-list.asp
Take a look at the programs various universities offer and decide on what you really want to study. Many factors would probably help you decide - programs offered, tuition fees, living costs in that city, etc.

Different universities have difference admission requirements so you would have to find out where you would fit best.

mah.shahid

Oct 9, 2014
Lahore, Pakistan
Visa Office......
vfs Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th April 2015
Med's Request
waiting
Thanks for the link. I have already decided on the course. I want to know in which universities do i have more chances of acceptance based on my academic result?