NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Hello,

My score is 422 and i am hoping for the score to go down soon like many of you but there is something i have noticed when i talk to applicants in the same situation as me. Many of them want ITA but are not ready to get it. For example, I talked to one person who has a score similar than mine but he does not have the amount required as proof of fund. If he receives ITA in next draw he would have to sell his apartment in order to provide POF. The worst part is that he says that he does not pretend to sell it right away rather than providing CIC of a quotation of the apartment to provide POF. My advice to all people waiting for ITA like me is that you should read carfeully what CIC wants and provide EXACTLY what they want... maybe is a good thing for me that i have not received ITA yet because i am preparing all my documents with no hurry and taking my time to read and understand very well what cic wants.

vineet.kapoor

Mar 12, 2014
I am a married person & have a child.
I want to apply for Canadian PR VISA only for myself not for family.
what should I show about my marital status for express entry profile, single or married?

vineet kapoor
v2010kapoor@gmail.com

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
vineet.kapoor said:
what should I show about my marital status for express entry profile, single or married?

vineet kapoor
v2010kapoor @ gmail.com
Married. Saying you are single is misrepresentation which is a 5 year ban from Canada.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
vineet.kapoor said:

vineet kapoor
v2010kapoor @ gmail.com
I am unsure if you are exclude your wife and your child in your application. Canadian law stipulates that the spouse and the dependent of a permanent resident/citizen can apply immigration for them. Therefore, even though they do not go with you when you come to Canada, they will likely be asked to do medical anyway during your application process. If they fail in medical your application is likely to be rejected also.

bindudhiman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
TLU 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
01-12-2015 hurrayyy..
vineet.kapoor said:

vineet kapoor
v2010kapoor @ gmail.com
opt for "no" to the option "is your spouse a co-signer of your application" in express entry profile creation

But you need to declare details of each of your family member to CIC.
And later while submitting the application include a form which says"non accompanying family members to Canada"
Do not hide anything for a misrepresentation may cost dearly.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
vineet.kapoor said:

vineet kapoor
v2010kapoor @ gmail.com
Dear while there are 2 options 1) is your martial status there you have state married
2) are you applying alone or something like forgot what exactly there you have write single applicant

I hope you got my point this way there will be no misrepresentation