+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ADVICE FOR CELPIP

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I was clearing out my files and I came across some helpful resources for CELPIP.
I'll share and I hope it helps! Goodluck!

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
You were searching on the internet for a used car and found one that looks like it is in good condition. The seller has posted a photo of the car but has not provided any other details.

Write an email of about 150–200 words to the seller. Your email should do the following things: 1. Tell the seller how you found out about the car.

2. Ask about some specific details about the car.

3. Explain how much you are willing to pay for the car.

4. Request that the seller meet you so that you can test-drive the car.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Your niece has just graduated from high school with remarkable grades. She was the brightest student in her class. However, she wants to work immediately and does not consider going to college.

Write an email to your niece in about 150-200 words. Your email should do the following things:
– Explain how you feel about her high school grades.
– Explain why going to college is necessary.
– Explain why working instead of perusing her college education is a mistake.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
You are an international student studying English at a private language school. Your courses were expensive, and you are disappointed with the quality of instruction, materials, and the time keeping of the other students. Write a letter of complaint to the School Principal and suggest how you would like the issue to be resolved.

150-200 words

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Task Information

- You want to do some voluntary, unpaid work in a developing country. Write a letter to a company called CELPIP-TIP, which organizes such travel.

* Write an email to the volunteer in about 150-200 words. Your email should do the following things
- Explain why you want to volunteer.
- State what your skills and experience.
- Indicate where you would like to volunteer and how long.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Online vs. Print News Survey Your local newspaper is experiencing low sales of its newspapers since many readers are now choosing the online version. Its current number of online subscribers is now three times the number of print subscribers. The newspaper has sent a survey to all of its print and online subscribers to see whether there is enough demand to keep the print version.

Option A: Stop producing the print version of the newspaper.

Option B: Keep producing both the print and online versions.