+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

advice about travel history

rezatoronto

Oct 8, 2010
hi folks. i need some advice .. i had my madical done . after i submitted my full documents to the VISA office i visited bak home for 2 months .. now i am waiting for my PPR . Can anyone please advise do i need to send my VISA office any letter letting them know that i went out of canada to VISit my bak home ??? for your info my VISA office is NY ..

any advice will be appreciated

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I would suggest you to inform them about your trip and the reason is that one applicant got his password back without a visa and the highly likely reason is his trips to other countries after submitting the fulls docs and not informing the visas about this, it could be other reason as well but this could be one of them. So better inform them so that later on when they find the trips on your passport they dont send you passport back without visa and do more security checks. Below is the link to the thread of that person.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pp-returned-without-visa-need-help-t57517.0.html

Cheers
Saki

rezatoronto

Oct 8, 2010
thx saki .. but how can i let them know .. do i need to email them or mail them with the photocopy of my passport Visa page ?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rezatoronto said:
thx saki .. but how can i let them know .. do i need to email them or mail them with the photocopy of my passport Visa page ?
I think you can just send them a cover letter in writing mentioning that you have travelled overseas from this date to this date and just wanted to inform them about this. And ofcourse putting your file number and other details on the letter which will help them to find your file and place the document.

Cheers
Saki