+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<ADR>>>>>>>

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hey everyone, could we use this thread for queries/questions with regards to ADRs. Would those who got ADR also post their VO and ADR type even if they don't have any question. I keep seeing a lot of ADR post on different AOR threads, it might be helpful to have them all in the one thread. It could also help to see whether there's a trend between VOs and ADRs.
Thanks!

Reactions: Buho09 and Test0202

amit84

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
inida
Hi, recently I have received an adr request as my job duties were exactly copies of what is there at their website..
So as I'm no longer working with the same employer,so I explained them in brief and also I have attached 2 reference letter from my past coworkers and one from my previous employer. I am in Vancouver bc,applied for cec Pr in Aug 2020. Previously everything was passed and then eligibility went on review required.
Any suggestions or help would be really helpful in understanding.
Thanks in advance.

Frustrated2.0

Star Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hi,

I received an Additional Document Request on June 3rd, 2022. It was to submit a new Employment Reference letter because the first one I submitted was missing the list of duties and responsibilities. I don't know my visa office. I uploaded a new letter within the timeframe. Waiting for them to review.

Frustrated2.0

Star Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hi, recently I have received an adr request as my job duties were exactly copies of what is there at their website..
So as I'm no longer working with the same employer,so I explained them in brief and also I have attached 2 reference letter from my past coworkers and one from my previous employer. I am in Vancouver bc,applied for cec Pr in Aug 2020. Previously everything was passed and then eligibility went on review required.
Any suggestions or help would be really helpful in understanding.
Thanks in advance.
Hi, do you have any udpates?

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Please can somebody tell me average ADR timeline?

Immediately I uploaded the ADR, it reflected on my Gckey that "the document you sent have been uploaded". So what am I to expect next? When will the review most likely start and after the review, how will it display on gckey?

Afterglow

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Please can somebody tell me average ADR timeline?

Immediately I uploaded the ADR, it reflected on my Gckey that "the document you sent have been uploaded". So what am I to expect next? When will the review most likely start and after the review, how will it display on gckey?
Hi! How was your ADR? Have you received any result yet?
I had ADR on 20 March and was on review from 21 March up to date. it has been 3 months.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hi! How was your ADR? Have you received any result yet?
I had ADR on 20 March and was on review from 21 March up to date. it has been 3 months.
Yours is good. Atleast it showed they have started reviewing your ADR. But mine was uploaded March 10. Till date it is still showing that my ADR has been uploaded and they never have not started reviewing. When I messaged them to know the state of things, they slapped me with notification of interview of which I have not gotten a date till today. To make matters worse, I requested for gcms note from ircc and cbsa. They didn't even make mention of my ADR I submitted. I have rested my mind and let them do whatever they like

vanillabean

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Hey guys,

I got ADR for RFPR fee on June 5, 2023. Other than an update on gc key stating the document is being reviewed I’ve had no updates since then. Anyone have any experience with RFPR fee?
I would love to say this is a good sign but just seems like part of the process.