ADR: Travel history info form

yasir.kidwai

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Saudi Arabia
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Hi Guys!

I've been a silent member on the forum, nonetheless it has helped me throughout my application... However now I need some help from seniors...

I just got a message from CIC and they have requested for:
"Travel history info form: information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information."

I had completed the information in the travel history section. However I had more than 40 travel entries during the last 10 years and therefore just filled up the latest 40 travels (as there is a limit for 40 entries). Probably they need the complete travel history now.
I need to submit the required docs within 7 days. I would really appreciate if someone can tell me:
- what is it exactly that they need and if there is any specific format.
- should I also attached copies of my passport and residence permit as my country of residence is not the same as my current nationality.

My Timeline:
ITA: 1 March 2017
AoR: 10 May 2017
ADR: 26 June 2017

Last edited:

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Limit is 30 entries. And the rest you should have attached it in the LOE at the time of submission.
I am not 100% sure, but there is a form to complete that information, they didn't tell you any details?

yasir.kidwai

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Saudi Arabia
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
No they didn't give any details... This is what their letter says:

"Travel history info form: information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information."

Need help seniors... Just have 6 more days to submit info... Also how can I access the travel info that I uploaded earlier?

Reactions: jsuganya

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No they didn't give any details... This is what their letter says:

Need help seniors... Just have 6 more days to submit info... Also how can I access the travel info that I uploaded earlier?
There is no form. Just put into a table with the same column names that you filled during the application: dates; place; purpose.

Reactions: yasir.kidwai

yasir.kidwai

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Saudi Arabia
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
There is no form. Just put into a table with the same column names that you filled during the application: dates; place; purpose.
Got it!

Also should I also attached copies of my passport and residence permit as my country of residence is not the same as my current nationality.

HopefulDreamer101

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi Guys!

I've been a silent member on the forum, nonetheless it has helped me throughout my application... However now I need some help from seniors...

I just got a message from CIC and they have requested for:

I had completed the information in the travel history section. However I had more than 40 travel entries during the last 10 years and therefore just filled up the latest 40 travels (as there is a limit for 40 entries). Probably they need the complete travel history now.
I need to submit the required docs within 7 days. I would really appreciate if someone can tell me:
- what is it exactly that they need and if there is any specific format.
- should I also attached copies of my passport and residence permit as my country of residence is not the same as my current nationality.

My Timeline:
ITA: 1 March 2017
AoR: 10 May 2017
ADR: 26 June 2017
There most certainly is a form for this. Don't upload a random document, you'll just end up annoying the VO. Here it is. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.pdf
For more entries just follow the instructions in the document.
Good luck.

HopefulDreamer101

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Oh and yes, you need to attach a scanned copy of your passport pages and residency (permit to stay in the country you are in now). A good rule of thumb is to attach any page of your passport ( last 10 years) that is NOT blank.

Medmhn

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Toronto
I did sent to CBSA for travel history to renw my pr.they sent mail with all the entry to canada sense I become resident on 2007.but they dont show the exsit date from canada.is all they sent to me the entry day.num fly tiket.name of airport.border.
So how I know my existe days bec I.lost my old passport .i only ve 4 copie of it where is shoe the stamp of my contry entry and exist.but not all trip.
the new one I ve it ve only 2 stamp of trip on it I.got.itsens October 2016.
I try to.think hard to remeber my exist day but I.get confuse .im.worry to.give them.rowng date of my exist. p
Do.I.need yo contact
Im counfuse only.for 1 trip .not sure of the exist date .I do my calucalte resident .if.I.put the exist date I ve it in my.passort I can apply to.rewn my.pr
If I put.the exist date the one im.not sure of.it bec I dont ve the prove and ot was in.my.old.passort I need to wait other 4months
So.plz advise me
Thank j
Limit is 30 entries. And the rest you should have attached it in the LOE at the time of submission.
I am not 100% sure, but there is a form to complete that information, they didn't tell you any details?

Medmhn

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Toronto
I did sent to CBSA for travel history to renw my pr.they sent mail with all the entry to canada sense I become resident on 2007.but they dont show the exsit date from canada.is all they sent to me the entry day.num fly tiket.name of airport.border.
So how I know my existe days bec I.lost my old passport .i only ve 4 copie of it where is shoe the stamp of my contry entry and exist.but not all trip.
the new one I ve it ve only 2 stamp of trip on it I.got.itsens October 2016.
I try to.think hard to remeber my exist day but I.get confuse .im.worry to.give them.rowng date of my exist. p
Do.I.need yo contact
Im counfuse only.for 1 trip .not sure of the exist date .I do my calucalte resident .if.I.put the exist date I ve it in my.passort I can apply to.rewn my.pr
If I put.the exist date the one im.not sure of.it bec I dont ve the prove and ot was in.my.old.passort I need to wait other 4months
So.plz advise me
Thank u